Can Lawler do it!?

Tell it to the world!!
SONICdopeFRESH

Re: Can Lawler do it!?

Post by SONICdopeFRESH » Feb 10th, '11, 22:20

Here's the reason I'd mark out if he wins... He's very much deserving of it because of his service in the WWE, and how respected he is as both a commentator, AND a wrestler. Hell, he still puts on great maches, even for his age. He deserves more than his own promotion's title reigns. BUT, going into Mania, I don't think it would be the smartest move to make, simply because then would Miz win it right back? Or would King do what bret Hart did and vacate the belt? If this were say around SummerSlam or Survivior Series, I'd be all for it. But now, since it's going into mania, I gotta wonder what'll happen IF he wins it. because I would like to see it.
Booker T: "HIP BONE CONNECTED TO THE LEG BONE!!!" ...... Cole: "WHAAAAT?"

yourcrapsweak

Re: Can Lawler do it!?

Post by yourcrapsweak » Feb 10th, '11, 22:30

Lawler is perhaps one of the most boring wrestlers I've ever seen. Not even the good boring like a Bryan Danielson "WORLDS MOST BORING WRESTLER!" kinda boring either. I think I'm going to start using the phrase "Jerry Lawler boring" to describe things that bad.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen