From November 06, 2005
They put on an amazing show for their debut, so let's see how their follow-up turned out.
1. Promo by Lacey. She swears that Daizee Haze cheated to win in their vol. 1 match. Says she's going to get revenge tonight by winning the four way elimination match.
2. Krissy Vaine vs. Cindy Rogers. Time of match 7:30. Rogers made Vaine look weak in this match, which may have been the point. 6 out of 10.
3. Lexie Fyfe vs. Nikki Roxx. Time of match 9:03. Nothing too spectacular; mat wrestling with very little, if any, brawling. 6 out of 10.
4. Cheerleader Melissa & Tiana Ringer vs. Ariel & Shantelle Taylor. Time of match 10:40. Fast paced and pretty exciting. Great spot around 9:30. 6.5 out of 10
5. Amazing video package of the even more phenominal Sara Del Rey vs. Mercedes Martinez match from vol. 1 into a promo by Del Rey. She seemed a bit unrefined in this promo. Mercedes confronts her and says she'll actually prove she's a better woman wrestler.
6. Amber O'Neal vs. Christie Ricci. Time of match 7:25. I'm not going to say this was botchy, because nothing really went wrong. It was just rather dull and the execution and fluidity of the moves left a bit to be desired. 4.5 out of 10.
7. Rain vs. Allison Danger. Time of match 13:18. This match was probably what one would expect of these two, fast paced and hard hitting. Great improvement on the match before it. 7 out of 10.
8. Brief video package of Daizee Haze vs. Lacey from vol. 1 leads into a promo by the Haze. She admits to being undersized in the upcoming match but says it's not going to matter because she'll put any of them away.
9. Beth Phoenix vs. MsChif. Time of match 9:40. Nothing too spectacular, although I did like how Beth cowered from MsChif for most of the match. 6.5 out of 10.
10. Mercedes Martinez vs. Lacey vs. Sara Del Rey vs. Daizee Haze, four-way elimination match. Time of match 17:15. When you start to think that this was going to drag on, then it really speeds up. The pace and intensity gradually built up as the match progressed and wound up telling a good story. 8.5 out of 10.
11. One last promo from Cheerleader Melissa. Blows off MsChif's volume 1 victory as being sheer luck. Teases a rematch for the two.
Overall, this show seemed like a bit of a letdown. Although that could also be as a result of volume 1 being that great. Not the best show they've put together, but by no means the worst one either.