Possible injury during WWE RAW dark match

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Possible injury during WWE RAW dark match

Post by cero2k » Mar 22nd, '16, 06:58

Source: f4wonline.com

There was what looked to be an injury after Raw went off the air in a dark match with The Wyatt Family vs. Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler & Sami Zayn.

Multiple reports have come in that Harper took a spill onto the floor and grabbed his right leg. Those at ringside believed he blew out his knee but as of this moment we don't have anything official past the point the WWE medical staff came out immediately. He left under his own power but was helped to the back by the other members of the Wyatt Family.

This possible injury adds to a string of WWE injuries going back over the last few months. The most recent injury was to Neville.

Also during the dark match a fan attempted to attack Braun Strowman. It's not clear exactly what happened but Strowman was attacked in some form and told security who dragged the fan out of the building.

We'll update this if we hear more details tonight.

Serujuunin

Re: Possible injury during WWE RAW dark match

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 22nd, '16, 14:12

I think the dude who attacked Strowman must have had a death wish...

Earth Child

Re: Possible injury during WWE RAW dark match

Post by Earth Child » Mar 22nd, '16, 20:31

I saw the title and I'm like 'Oh goodness, who now?'
and then I read Wyatt Family v Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler & Sami Zayn, and then I thought the worst. NOT AMBROSE or ZIGGLER or ZAYN?!?!?!

But its just Luke Harper....

Not that I wish ill of him, just he isn't as important to me.