Upcoming arena hosting WWE Live Event confirms Paige’s current injury status

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Upcoming arena hosting WWE Live Event confirms Paige’s current injury status

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 10th, '16, 00:01

Source: WrestleChat

By C.J. Quinn
– Posted on January 9, 2016Posted in: Photos & Videos, WWE

There are some rumors going around that Paige may be injured and that being why she hasn’t been on television in recent weeks. PWInsider.com reported on Friday that while it’s possible she may be injured, they haven’t been able to confirm as much. The website noted that she was at the WWE Performance Center this past week.

According to the official Twitter feed of the State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, Texas, Paige is indeed injured. The venue had advertised Paige for a Divas Championship Triple Threat Match against Charlotte and Becky Lynch last Sunday, but she did not appear. A fan who tweeted the venue’s account about not seeing her at the show received this response: “she got injured :(.”

Paige is off the road this weekend as well. She noted Saturday afternoon on Instagram that she was home alone and laying in bed.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming arena hosting WWE Live Event confirms Paige’s current injury status

Post by cero2k » Jan 10th, '16, 13:13

Paige and Sasha are both injured. If they don't make it to WM, the best we can hope for is Charlotte vs Lynch, gawd. Maybe they'll debut another of Rock's cousins for WM

Big Red Machine

Re: Upcoming arena hosting WWE Live Event confirms Paige’s current injury status

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 10th, '16, 15:03

cero2k wrote:Paige and Sasha are both injured. If they don't make it to WM, the best we can hope for is Charlotte vs Lynch, gawd. Maybe they'll debut another of Rock's cousins for WM
They also have Naomi, who is a Rock-relative by marriage.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

XIV

Post by XIV » Jan 10th, '16, 15:41

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:Paige and Sasha are both injured. If they don't make it to WM, the best we can hope for is Charlotte vs Lynch, gawd. Maybe they'll debut another of Rock's cousins for WM
I for one would like to see Charlotte in the WM Divas title match... against any of the female roster if the angle is done right.

Just as long as it's not against Eva Marie. *shudders*.
Have A Nice Day!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 10th, '16, 15:45

XIV wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
I for one would like to see Charlotte in the WM Divas title match... against any of the female roster if the angle is done right.

Okay then: Rosa Mendes it is!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

XIV

Post by XIV » Jan 10th, '16, 15:51

Big Red Machine wrote:
XIV wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote: They also have Naomi, who is a Rock-relative by marriage.

Okay then: Rosa Mendes it is!
Somehow you made it worse.
Have A Nice Day!

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 10th, '16, 19:26

XIV wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:

Charlotte will definitely be defending, it's against who that worries me, no one left is as competent as Becky Lynch, and we've already see that feud go for a while now, add 3 more months and it could be bad. Maybe Natalya, but i doubt they'll wanna go with Natalya vs Charlotte as the marquee match for the Divas division, they would need to add Bret and Ric for them to consider it WMworthy

XIV

Post by XIV » Jan 10th, '16, 21:29

cero2k wrote:
XIV wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote: They also have Naomi, who is a Rock-relative by marriage.

Charlotte will definitely be defending, it's against who that worries me, no one left is as competent as Becky Lynch, and we've already see that feud go for a while now, add 3 more months and it could be bad. Maybe Natalya, but i doubt they'll wanna go with Natalya vs Charlotte as the marquee match for the Divas division, they would need to add Bret and Ric for them to consider it WMworthy
They could do a lost worse than giving Brie Bella a little face push through RR to WM Season.
Have A Nice Day!