WWE To Produce Paul Heyman DVD

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

WWE To Produce Paul Heyman DVD

Post by cero2k » Jan 12th, '14, 19:42

Source: pwinsider.com

Jim Ross wrote the following on his website blog at www.JRsBarBQ.com:

"Been asked by WWE to be a part of the upcoming Paul Heyman DVD of which I’m anxious to participate. Once details are worked out we will schedule a time for me to head to WWE HQ and tell a few…dozen Heyman stories. I’m very honored to have been requested to be a part of this production as it was me who gave Paul his first broadcast gig and taught him the ropes as best that I could . Paul was so high strung and outspoken that many within WCW did not want to work with him but I saw talent in the abrasive albeit highly intelligent Jewish kid from Scarsdale, N.Y."

In asking around, I am told that WWE is already filming interviews and footage for the DVD, which will include a documentary and be released later this year. They were filming material in Philadelphia last week I am told.

Earth Child

Re: WWE To Produce Paul Heyman DVD

Post by Earth Child » Jan 14th, '14, 00:11

This one is going on my list. I really like Bio DVDs

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jan 15th, '14, 08:49

Earth Child wrote:This one is going on my list. I really like Bio DVDs
Indeed. The Bobby Heenan one is phenomenal. I'm not sure if it's still on Netflix, but it's worth a look.

Just the snippets about Paul and ECW they put in Beyond The Mat make me really want to see this.

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Feb 1st, '15, 10:19

I got this DVD for Christmas, and it was pretty damn good. How he got into the wrestling business was very ambitious. I'll admit I replayed the '"Lava" promo several times too.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 1st, '15, 11:17

Earth Child wrote:I got this DVD for Christmas, and it was pretty damn good. How he got into the wrestling business was very ambitious. I'll admit I replayed the '"Lava" promo several times too.
Yeah. That whole thing about the way he promoted his first show was utterly nuts.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3