JBL Pisses Charlie Haas Off..

Videos and Audio Related to Wrestling
cero2k
Site Admin

JBL Pisses Charlie Haas Off..

Post by cero2k » Jan 15th, '13, 15:02

I don't know where this is going, but i'm interested and i love it!
[youtube][/youtube]

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: JBL Pisses Charlie Haas Off..

Post by cero2k » Jan 16th, '13, 11:34

[youtube][/youtube]

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 16th, '13, 13:23

I don't think they are going anywhere. I really don't like these, as some of them poop on kayfabe a bit (specifically the one where Haas says that he is pissed that ROH won't let him flip people off on TV or something, so he proceeds to flip off the camera). It poops on layfabe for these to be uploaded by ROH. They should have it done from Haas' youtube account. Why would ROH post these if they know that Haas is a volatile jackass who has already made an obscene gesture at the viewers on one of these. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this, but that is what I thought after seeing the one where Haas flips off the camera. Also, they annoy me because they spam my feed.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 23rd, '13, 13:56

Big Red Machine wrote:I don't think they are going anywhere. I really don't like these, as some of them poop on kayfabe a bit (specifically the one where Haas says that he is pissed that ROH won't let him flip people off on TV or something, so he proceeds to flip off the camera). It poops on layfabe for these to be uploaded by ROH. They should have it done from Haas' youtube account. Why would ROH post these if they know that Haas is a volatile jackass who has already made an obscene gesture at the viewers on one of these. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this, but that is what I thought after seeing the one where Haas flips off the camera. Also, they annoy me because they spam my feed.

Yea you're giving it way too much insight. It's just a finger,not an obscene gesture,I understand how it can be viewed as such,but there's reason to here.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Shogun Rua

Post by Shogun Rua » Jan 23rd, '13, 15:52

^Forrealz.