BOTB: Chris Hero Feud

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.
Big Red Machine

BOTB: Chris Hero Feud

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 10th, '13, 23:29

CM Punk. Eddie Kingston, Human Tornado, Mike Quackenbush, Claudio Castagnoli, Joey Ryan, the ROH-CZW feud, KOW vs. Briscoes... Chris Hero has been in many awesome feuds. Which do you think was the best?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: BOTB: Chris Hero Feud

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 10th, '13, 23:30

Just going on objective awesomeness level, I'd have to give it to the ROH-CZW feud, but I really love his feud with Tornado, too.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 10th, '13, 23:38

my favorite feud was the Eddie Kingston feud, but the most i've enjoyed of Hero was the final KoW title reign, but i hated the feud with the briscoes

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 10th, '13, 23:43

cero2k wrote:the most i've enjoyed of Hero was the final KoW title reign, but i hated the feud with the briscoes
The whole feud? Or just the Papa Briscoe parts? Because their matches at The Big Bang and DBD VIII were both amazing.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 10th, '13, 23:56

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:the most i've enjoyed of Hero was the final KoW title reign, but i hated the feud with the briscoes
The whole feud? Or just the Papa Briscoe parts? Because their matches at The Big Bang and DBD VIII were both amazing.
true, i think papa briscoe left a really sour taste for the whole feud. All the matches were good (even the papa briscoe one), but the whole idea and story of creating this character and including Hagadorn in the fights i disliked. when they added Sara and Kong was awesome thou

actually, the matches from Big Bang and the Papa Briscoe stuff is considered the same feud? cuz they first feuded when the Kings reunited right?

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 11th, '13, 00:28

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
true, i think papa briscoe left a really sour taste for the whole feud. All the matches were good (even the papa briscoe one), but the whole idea and story of creating this character and including Hagadorn in the fights i disliked. when they added Sara and Kong was awesome thou

actually, the matches from Big Bang and the Papa Briscoe stuff is considered the same feud? cuz they first feuded when the Kings reunited right?
Yes, it is the same feud. The first Papa Briscoe involvement led to KoW whining about an unsafe work enviornment which led to the No DQ's match at DBD VIII.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 11th, '13, 00:33

Big Red Machine wrote: Yes, it is the same feud. The first Papa Briscoe involvement led to KoW whining about an unsafe work enviornment which led to the No DQ's match at DBD VIII.
oh ok, i started to feel that the King's reunion feud was different from the one that ended with Papa Briscoe. I just wish that all that time they took on feuding with the briscoes, they would have feuded with the Wolves that were soo hot that year

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 11th, '13, 00:45

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote: Yes, it is the same feud. The first Papa Briscoe involvement led to KoW whining about an unsafe work enviornment which led to the No DQ's match at DBD VIII.
oh ok, i started to feel that the King's reunion feud was different from the one that ended with Papa Briscoe. I just wish that all that time they took on feuding with the briscoes, they would have feuded with the Wolves that were soo hot that year
I was expecting a long feud with the Wolves in 2011, but for some still-unexplained reason, ROH announced that the Wolves would no longer be an active tag team after the end of 2010 (the match at Tag Title Classic II was rushed in just so they could get the match in). Of course, the Wolves would constantly team together throughout the year anyway, making the whole thing kind of pointless.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

RedSon

Post by RedSon » Jan 12th, '13, 09:43

i can't say i've seen a lot, but from the cm punk dvd, their iwa-ms feud was great
The Man That Gravity Forgot!