CZW Cage of Death 13 iPPV Results 12.03.11

Warning: Spoilers Inside
cero2k
Site Admin

CZW Cage of Death 13 iPPV Results 12.03.11

Post by cero2k » Dec 4th, '11, 13:12

* CZW Wired champion Jake Crist defeated Dave Crist via pin

* Best of Three Tables: BLK-OUT (Ruckus & Alex Colon & Chrissy Rivera with Robbie Mireno) defeated The Runaways (Joe Gacy & Ryan Slater & Kimber Lee) (2-1)

* Drew Gulak defeated tHURTeen, Alex Payne, Ryan McBride, Derek Frazier and Dustin Rayz (Gulak pinned tHURTeen) to become the number one contender to CZW title

* Drake Younger defeated Rory Mondo via pin

* Danshoku Dieno & Kudo & Kengo Mashimo & Takashi Sasaki & Ryuji Ito defeated Kamui & Yoshiko Sasaki & Masa Takanashi & Jun Kasai & Jaki Numazaewa via pin

* Eddie Kingston & Homicide battled Philly's Most Wanted to a no contest

* CZW Junior Heavyweight champion Sami Callihan defeated AR Fox via submission

* DJ Hyde announced that Tommy Dreamer was coming in to face Sami Callihan in Indianapolis

* Ultraviolent Trial Pit of Death Match: Bulldozer Matt Tremont defeated Danny Havoc via pin

* No Holds Barred, If Hyde wins, Excellent leaves the company. If Excellent wins, he gets three wishes: Greg Excellent defeated DJ Hyde via pin when John Zandig returned to attack Hyde, helping Excellent win

* Cage of Death: CZW champion Devon Moore defeated CZW Ultraviolent Underground champion Masada, Robert Anthony, Scotty Vortekz by retrieving the title.

yourcrapsweak

Re: CZW Cage of Death 13 iPPV Results 12.03.11

Post by yourcrapsweak » Dec 4th, '11, 16:12

Bull. They built the fact that Excellent chooses the stip for months, and all it is is a No Holds Barred Match? This match should have been in the Cage of Death. They should have had two of them this year.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Dec 5th, '11, 03:36

yourcrapsweak wrote:Bull. They built the fact that Excellent chooses the stip for months, and all it is is a No Holds Barred Match? This match should have been in the Cage of Death. They should have had two of them this year.
That aside... I want to know what the Three Wishes will be. No doubt a title shot of some sort will be one...

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Dec 5th, '11, 04:07

Lynas wrote:
yourcrapsweak wrote:Bull. They built the fact that Excellent chooses the stip for months, and all it is is a No Holds Barred Match? This match should have been in the Cage of Death. They should have had two of them this year.
That aside... I want to know what the Three Wishes will be. No doubt a title shot of some sort will be one...
Yes doubt. Excellent doesn't care about titles at this point, all he wants is to humiliate DJ.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Dec 5th, '11, 04:55

yourcrapsweak wrote:
Lynas wrote:
Yes doubt. Excellent doesn't care about titles at this point, all he wants is to humiliate DJ.
What and miss out on the opportunity to lord it over him?

Unless his wishes are a giant cow to fall on Hyde, a giant anvil & a giant half-chicken, half squirrel to batter Hyde, I'd say there was either a title match in there OR as I can kind of see your point, he'll be having Hyde in a match with some sort of ridiculous predicament.

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Dec 5th, '11, 06:22

If he asked for a title shot, it would undermine the whole angle.
-Kevin Steen

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Dec 5th, '11, 07:37

yourcrapsweak wrote:If he asked for a title shot, it would undermine the whole angle.
Not if he opts to save a wish.

I completely get that if he came out on the next show and was like "I want the such-and-such title delivered to me by DJ on a red carpet with him dressed as a badger" it wouldn't do anything...

BUT I'm just saying where I think he might take his third wish, as a transition into something else... I just think it's workable & doable.

But definitely these wishes are making for intriguing watching, it'll be interesting to see where it goes, no doubt DJ is booking or at least overseeing this angle himself.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 5th, '11, 11:23

yourcrapsweak wrote:If he asked for a title shot, it would undermine the whole angle.
but make the title look like a secondary thing, making it look cheap. every wrestler should always consider the title as a top priority