Tough Enough Discussion Thread

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Lynas
Future Endeavored

Re: Tough Enough Discussion Thread

Post by Lynas » May 31st, '11, 16:43

Bob-O wrote:Does anyone know what the contract status is for these guys/gals? Do they have 90 day no compete clauses? I'm wondering what's stopping somebody like Jeremiah from showing up in TNA in a few weeks when this is all done...
If I remember correctly, they were all given something to sign. I imagine there to be some form of 90 day clause or something.

I like Andy, he CAN do it. He can show that fire, he can show his passion he CAN be the big man... but he has GOT to bring it... and that's his problem... sometimes he just can't get his head right...

Luke... Now, clearly he's the favourite for the whole thing... he'd make a good new apprentice for the Miz come to think of it... but is he TOO cocky? Will he just coast it?

If I was going to pick who I want to win the show... I'd pick Andy... hands down. I like him... I just want him to win it soo bad...

BUT If I was going to pick who I believe will win, would I pick "SIlent Rage" over The Cocky Maggot Luke?..... Actually... Yes. I have full belief the big man can actually bring it... I hope it happens... just for the look on Luke's face.

So here's hoping Big Andy brings it HARD.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Jun 6th, '11, 21:27

Planning on watching this week's Tough Enough sometime tonight or tomorrow.

For those who have seen it AND RAW:
Hidden text.
ANDY WINS IT!!! YES YES YES YES YES!!!

IN YOUR FACE LUKE, IN YOUR FACE, IN YOUR FACE!!

WHERE IS IT IT?!

IT'S IN YOUR FACE!!!! :D

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Jun 7th, '11, 08:43

Rabid619 wrote:Planning on watching this week's Tough Enough sometime tonight or tomorrow.

For those who have seen it AND RAW:
Hidden text.
ANDY WINS IT!!! YES YES YES YES YES!!!

IN YOUR FACE LUKE, IN YOUR FACE, IN YOUR FACE!!

WHERE IS IT IT?!

IT'S IN YOUR FACE!!!! :D
Shameless Matt Striker reference :')