Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

All AEW Related Reviews and Discussions
Post Reply
User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19966
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by cero2k » Sep 6th, '20, 13:50

AEW All Out 2020
September 5th, 2020
Jacksonville, FL

The Buy-In Match
Serpentico (w/Luther) vs "The Bad Boy" Joey Janela (w/Sonny Kiss) - 5.5/10
Ok match, nothing special really. It all felt like they were trying to recover Janela from the squash match on Wednesday. At the end he talk some shit to The Inner Circle, so maybe Janela/Kiss are headed to a feud with them.

Private Party vs The Dark Order (Alex Reynolds & John Silver) - 6/10
Good stuff, I used to HATE the Beaver Boys, but ever since joining the DO, i'm warming up to them.

Tooth and Nail Match
Big Swole vs Dr. Britt Baker, M.D. (w/Reba) - 6/10
This was a brawl in Baker's offices, this was done to have something pre-taped and not risk Baker coming back too soon for something live. This was wacky, but I really liked it, it was fun, it was the light comedy that I find myself enjoy more now a days. There was one spot where Brit took a syringe to the leg, so kuddos to her, hadn't seen that spot since the old CZW days. The one thing about this match is that it wasn't supposed to be on the main show, but the fans complained that there isn't enough women's wrestling so they moved it where less people got to see it, and for that matter, it wasn't the best placing of the match.

Reba is the greatest thing ever, she is sooo over the top. JR said he loves nitrous oxide aka laughing gas.

Jurassic Express (w/Marko Stunt) vs The Young Bucks - 8/10
Really good proper opener, The Young Bucks are supposed to be more serious, but aside from not being full fledged heels, I'm just seeing the normal Bucks that I remember from PWG. And talking about lowkey heel feels, Marko Stunt was provoking the Bucks from the start and I felt nothing when he got killed by a superkick, he deserved it.

Anyway, back to the match, Bucks were dominant, they had to work to burn out Luchasaurus and slow down Jungle Jack, but they eventually got to it.

Casino Battle Royale
Trent vs Chuck Taylor vs Brian Cage vs Ricky Starks vs Lance Archer vs Frankie Kazarian vs Christopher Daniels vs Darby Allin vs Santana vs Ortiz vs Jake Hager vs Matt Sydal vs The Butcher vs The Blade vs Pentagon Jr. vs Rey Fenix vs Eddie Kingston vs Sonny Kiss vs Will Hobbs vs Shawn Spears vs Billy Gunn - 6/10
This was a rollercoaster, some good stuff that I liked, some stuff that I felt bad for them. The match initially benefited from being empty so some guys could do some cool spots, but as the ring got packed, some guys started to disappear in the corners, yet weirdly enough, when the ring cleared towards the end, the spots didn't exactly get better. Overall I enjoyed this, it was all over the place, but nothing stood out for being bad.

The big takeaways were Sonny Kiss eliminating Hager (reinforcing that TIC vs Janela/Kiss thought from earlier), Cage and Starks put Allin in a bodybag with tacks inside for a big elimination spot, so that story must continue. Will Hobbs looked fantastic, he went pretty far, I'm 100% ALL IN on Hobbs. Matt Sydal was #21 and unfortunately for him, his first move was an SSP that was botched when his foot slipped on a wet rope, he wasn't hurt, but it's just unfortunate to debut like that.

Final 4 were Archer vs Cage vs Sydal vs Kingston. They did a dumb stop with Jake Roberts and Kingston with a fake snake, it just looked dumb. Archer won and I was happy for it, but when the final two were Archer and Kingston, I started to salivate at the idea of a Kingston vs Mox feud for the title, just imagine the promos.

My one big take away is that AEW needs to make the FTW into a combination of the PROGRESS ATLAS Championship and the Impact X-Division title. I'm just picturing feuds between Cage and Archer and Hobbs and The Butcher and then smaller Penta comes out and slaps Archer in the face. Make it a legit 'Badasses' division.

One thing that annoyed me was that Archer winning pretty much spoiled the main event, we KNEW that they were not doing Archer vs MJF. Honestly, this match would had been a PERFECT main event for the next Dynamite.

Broken Rules Match, If Hardy loses, he must retire
Matt Hardy vs Sammy Guevara - Dud.
Straight to the point, Hardy got knocked out in the first minute or so, got a bad concussion, ref called for the X, doctor 'stopped it', but someone made the bad decision to allow Matt to keep going and head for the finish. I don't give a single fuck about the stipulations, and if anyone does, fuck you, this should have been stopped and not even pretend that Sammy won or anything, it's 2020, we know wrestling is fake and any intelligent person knew something was wrong.

This isn't something to blame people for, it was an accident that needed better management once things got stressful.

AEW Women's Championship Match
Hikaru Shida (C) vs Thunder Rosa - 8.5/10
May not be the best match of the night, but this was my favorite. I had to watch this twice since I wasn't able to follow it after the Hardy situation. On second viewing, I really appreciated all the submission work in the match. Early in the match, the action looked somewhat choreographed, but as it went on, they got comfortable and everything seemed more natural.

The match was about 60/40 in favor of Rosa, she a bit more momentum at points, but it was mostly back and forward since Shida would keep on coming back. Shida worked both the head towards the running knee, or the legs, towards the Metal Stretch Muffler, which was kinda annoying at points when as a fan I was focused on a part and she would switch it up. They made a lot of points about this being a clash of styles, but that at the end, Shida had been working with CIMA, and that Rosa had experience in Japan.

Kip Sabian & Penelope Ford Promo - They're getting married and Sabian has found himself a best man who he will introduce on Dynamite. My vote goes for Miro (the former Rusev) as twitch buddies.

Dark Order vs Friends of Cody Build Up Video - This package was better than both the actual angles and the match itself.

The Dark Order (Mr. Brodie Lee, Colt Cabana, EVIL UNO, & Stu Grayson) w/99 vs The Natural Nightmares, Matt Cardona, & Scorpio Sky w/The Nightmare Sisters - 7/10
Nothing warms my heart more than a heel stable that has each other's back, that supports each other during their matches. I also have to mention that Colt Cabana not realizing he joined a cult is low key one of my favorite gimmicks of the year.

Good wrestling, good little stores told here and there, but this went waay too long, this didn't need to go that long. I take it they wanted to showcase some people and get a couple of hot tags and the usual crazy spots towards the end, but it was just too much, this wasn't even a marquee match.

Anyway, part of the story here was Cabana getting the usual spots set up for him by the DO, but this time around, he got in over his head and fucked up at the end, missed a moonsault to an already fallen Dustin, and instead, got rolled up and pinned, giving DO the loss. Uno and Grayson also had some dissension with Cabana, they were not all in on Cabana's over-excitedness. The other part of the story was that Dustin was hot-headed and wanted a piece of Mr. Brodie, and Brodie being the badass that he is, straight up tossed the dead body of QT on to the corner so Dustin could tag in and get his ass kicked.

This brings me to a point I want to make. This match had two guys that fans argued that WWE was wasting and under using. Cardona and Lee were two of the names that people complained soo much that WWE didn't give them a chance

Old pervert JR in this match happened to hope that Anna Jay had a wardrobe malfunction. Fuck off old man, check yourself.

Post-match - Mr. Brodie Lee was angered at Cabana. It's gonna be interesting to see where this goes, but I really really hope that Lee kicks him out but Cabana has developed Stockholm Syndrome. EVIL UNO did support Cabana.

Dustin Rhodes Promo - Tony Khan has awarded Dustin a title shot at Mr. Brodie after tonight's performance. This is Dustin's first single's title shot since maybe the old WWECW days. Awesome promo by Dustin.

AEW World Tag Team Championship Match
F.T.R. (w/Tully Blanchard) vs Kenny Omega & "Hangman" Adam Page (C) - 6/10
I personally found this to be a really boring fantastically wrestled match. I don't know if the previous match was so long that it took me out of it and once this started my head was somewhere else, but this just felt like it kept going on and on and no much was happening, and to make things worse, I felt the finish of the match was also super flat.

They played the story of the dissension between Omega and Page, where they had to work through some of that, but it kinda felt like that disappeared for a while and then came back. All this time I was told by NXT fans that The Revival was some type of southern technicians that have 5-star matches, and all I saw was non-jumping spot monkeys, and granted, maybe it's a bad pairing with Omega and Page, but I didn't see much of that limb work.

Granted I haven't watched AEW in a long time, but coming out of this match I felt that this Omega and Page team has run it's course, I feel like i've seen them have dissension for sooo long that if they don't pull the trigger now, I won't care for their actual feud. In the same vein, this whole FTR vs Bucks 'dream' match is a cold as Glacier, I really don't care much about their feud anymore. It's the same issue that a lot of promotions have that can't get over the idea of having a dream match/feud without putting a freaking title in the middle.

Post-match - Omega left Page for dead in the ring, he teased a heel turn, but didn't. Omega rushed out, Bucks tried to stop him, but he wasn't having any, he told them to choose their side, but in the end, Omega ended up leaving the place by himself.

Mimosa Mayhem Match
Orange Cassidy vs Chris Jericho - 7/10
This was a nice change of pace and atmosphere, I was coming off all the accidents and two long ass matches, and so getting this hardcore match that happens to involve orange juice was what finally brought me back to the show.

I may be wrong, but this match could had been cut somewhat short because the went straight for the spots around the pools, some teases and weapon spots, and then after some spots inside the ring for submissions and near falls, they went ot the other pool for the finish where OC successfully defeated Jericho clean by ways of being dumped. That was all, no interference, no shenanigans.

AEW World Championship Match, Paradigm Shift is banned
Jon Moxley (C) vs Maxwell Jacob Friedman (w/WARDLOW) - 9/10
I think it's safe to say this was the best match, it was the best planned out, had the best story and flow to it. Story of the match was that the PS was banned, so Mox couldn't get an early win, and this gave MJF the shot to work on his arm and completely decimate it, but as the match went on, Mox busted open MJF and the match turned around, MJF lost all confidence and momentum for a while, but Mox was soo hurt that he couldn't get a proper pin to keep MJF down. As the match went on, MJF started to rely on cheating, with eye pokes, low blows, but nothing was working, and so he went for the ring, but Moxley caught him, noticed that WARDLOW was distracting the ref, and so he hit the PS and got the win by outsmarting the smart heel.

My only gripe was that with all the work done on Mox's arm, the PS ban felt like overbooked, but given the finish, it all worked out nicely, and I also have to mention that Mox's selling of the shoulder was great.

OVERALL THOUGHTS
This was a good decent show that was unfortunately dumped down by a big cloud of bad luck all around and bad real life decisions. Booking wise, the right people won, the matches were well wrestled, but there was just a series of accidents, heat and humidity that killed the crowd and endangered the wrestlers, Khan giving in to the pressure from twitter that ended up hurting the timing of the show. It's sad, this should had been a good show, but now it will only be remembered for the chaos.
Image

User avatar
Thelone
Posts: 187
Joined: Jul 9th, '19, 16:22

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by Thelone » Sep 6th, '20, 14:41

cero2k wrote: Sep 6th, '20, 13:50AEW World Tag Team Championship Match
F.T.R. (w/Tully Blanchard) vs Kenny Omega & "Hangman" Adam Page (C) - 6/10
I personally found this to be a really boring fantastically wrestled match. I don't know if the previous match was so long that it took me out of it and once this started my head was somewhere else, but this just felt like it kept going on and on and no much was happening, and to make things worse, I felt the finish of the match was also super flat.

They played the story of the dissension between Omega and Page, where they had to work through some of that, but it kinda felt like that disappeared for a while and then came back. All this time I was told by NXT fans that The Revival was some type of southern technicians that have 5-star matches, and all I saw was non-jumping spot monkeys, and granted, maybe it's a bad pairing with Omega and Page, but I didn't see much of that limb work.
No, this is just the Mechanics/Revival/FTR/Whatever for you : overrated, just as spotty as most teams out there, and absolutely not this great throwback to 80's Crockett/NWA/southern rasslin'. Your review right there is basically every review I did of them in NXT against Enzo & Cass, American Alpha and Ciampa/Gargano (and most likely AOP as well, but I tapped out by that point and never saw those). They're not awful or anything, but definitely not all-time greats.
Granted I haven't watched AEW in a long time, but coming out of this match I felt that this Omega and Page team has run it's course, I feel like i've seen them have dissension for sooo long that if they don't pull the trigger now, I won't care for their actual feud. In the same vein, this whole FTR vs Bucks 'dream' match is a cold as Glacier, I really don't care much about their feud anymore. It's the same issue that a lot of promotions have that can't get over the idea of having a dream match/feud without putting a freaking title in the middle.
To be fair, they should be feuding over the belts, but both teams have cooled down massively over the last year (mostly the Bucks, but the Revival did lose some support over the social media whining when they were in WWE and people slowly noticing how overrated they are) and it doesn't feel nearly as big as they think it does.

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25407
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 7th, '20, 17:37

Thelone wrote: Sep 6th, '20, 14:41
cero2k wrote: Sep 6th, '20, 13:50AEW World Tag Team Championship Match
F.T.R. (w/Tully Blanchard) vs Kenny Omega & "Hangman" Adam Page (C) - 6/10
I personally found this to be a really boring fantastically wrestled match. I don't know if the previous match was so long that it took me out of it and once this started my head was somewhere else, but this just felt like it kept going on and on and no much was happening, and to make things worse, I felt the finish of the match was also super flat.

They played the story of the dissension between Omega and Page, where they had to work through some of that, but it kinda felt like that disappeared for a while and then came back. All this time I was told by NXT fans that The Revival was some type of southern technicians that have 5-star matches, and all I saw was non-jumping spot monkeys, and granted, maybe it's a bad pairing with Omega and Page, but I didn't see much of that limb work.
No, this is just the Mechanics/Revival/FTR/Whatever for you : overrated, just as spotty as most teams out there, and absolutely not this great throwback to 80's Crockett/NWA/southern rasslin'. Your review right there is basically every review I did of them in NXT against Enzo & Cass, American Alpha and Ciampa/Gargano (and most likely AOP as well, but I tapped out by that point and never saw those). They're not awful or anything, but definitely not all-time greats.
Well.. you didn't see the limb-work because they were working over Page's mid-section. The problem here was definitely that the focus was on the Omega/Page relationship and Page's relationship, which isn't conducive to the babyface in peril style that FTR excel at. And yes, the length was a problem, as was the build. I'm not going to deny that they're wrestling more spottily than they were in WWE, but I think the problem here was the the story being told wasn't conducive to their kind of match because they were just placeholders in the story. Let them start wrestling regular tag matches with a regular story before you judge them too harshly.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25407
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 7th, '20, 17:48

cero2k wrote: Sep 6th, '20, 13:50
Granted I haven't watched AEW in a long time, but coming out of this match I felt that this Omega and Page team has run it's course, I feel like i've seen them have dissension for sooo long that if they don't pull the trigger now, I won't care for their actual feud. In the same vein, this whole FTR vs Bucks 'dream' match is a cold as Glacier, I really don't care much about their feud anymore. It's the same issue that a lot of promotions have that can't get over the idea of having a dream match/feud without putting a freaking title in the middle.
YOU haven't been watching AEW?


I'm also going to disagree with you on the reason Bucks vs. FTR is cold. It's because they've mismanaged the interactions, not because they were waiting for the titles. If FTR show up and are either just straight heels or straight babyfaces or are babyfaces who then turn heel, taking your time to get to the dream match is fine. Instead, they had them come in as these strange tweeners, then they, Page, and Omega all took turns acting like dicks for no real reason, then they fully turned heel by randomly attacking Ricky Morton.

cero2k wrote: Sep 6th, '20, 13:50 OVERALL THOUGHTS
This was a good decent show that was unfortunately dumped down by a big cloud of bad luck all around and bad real life decisions. Booking wise, the right people won, the matches were well wrestled, but there was just a series of accidents, heat and humidity that killed the crowd and endangered the wrestlers, Khan giving in to the pressure from twitter that ended up hurting the timing of the show. It's sad, this should had been a good show, but now it will only be remembered for the chaos.
I've been staying spoiler-free so I'm out of the loop. Are you talking about here other than Matt Hardy?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19966
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by cero2k » Sep 7th, '20, 19:22

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 7th, '20, 17:48
cero2k wrote: Sep 6th, '20, 13:50
Granted I haven't watched AEW in a long time, but coming out of this match I felt that this Omega and Page team has run it's course, I feel like i've seen them have dissension for sooo long that if they don't pull the trigger now, I won't care for their actual feud. In the same vein, this whole FTR vs Bucks 'dream' match is a cold as Glacier, I really don't care much about their feud anymore. It's the same issue that a lot of promotions have that can't get over the idea of having a dream match/feud without putting a freaking title in the middle.
YOU haven't been watching AEW?


I'm also going to disagree with you on the reason Bucks vs. FTR is cold. It's because they've mismanaged the interactions, not because they were waiting for the titles. If FTR show up and are either just straight heels or straight babyfaces or are babyfaces who then turn heel, taking your time to get to the dream match is fine. Instead, they had them come in as these strange tweeners, then they, Page, and Omega all took turns acting like dicks for no real reason, then they fully turned heel by randomly attacking Ricky Morton.

cero2k wrote: Sep 6th, '20, 13:50 OVERALL THOUGHTS
This was a good decent show that was unfortunately dumped down by a big cloud of bad luck all around and bad real life decisions. Booking wise, the right people won, the matches were well wrestled, but there was just a series of accidents, heat and humidity that killed the crowd and endangered the wrestlers, Khan giving in to the pressure from twitter that ended up hurting the timing of the show. It's sad, this should had been a good show, but now it will only be remembered for the chaos.
I've been staying spoiler-free so I'm out of the loop. Are you talking about here other than Matt Hardy?
I'm pretty much divorced from US wrestling aside from Impact that I do for F4W. I watch segments that are recommended by the people, but haven't watched a whole AEW show since DoN


There's one other notable accident and one (IMO) bad Khan decision
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25407
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 7th, '20, 20:54

cero2k wrote: Sep 7th, '20, 19:22
Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 7th, '20, 17:48
cero2k wrote: Sep 6th, '20, 13:50
Granted I haven't watched AEW in a long time, but coming out of this match I felt that this Omega and Page team has run it's course, I feel like i've seen them have dissension for sooo long that if they don't pull the trigger now, I won't care for their actual feud. In the same vein, this whole FTR vs Bucks 'dream' match is a cold as Glacier, I really don't care much about their feud anymore. It's the same issue that a lot of promotions have that can't get over the idea of having a dream match/feud without putting a freaking title in the middle.
YOU haven't been watching AEW?


I'm also going to disagree with you on the reason Bucks vs. FTR is cold. It's because they've mismanaged the interactions, not because they were waiting for the titles. If FTR show up and are either just straight heels or straight babyfaces or are babyfaces who then turn heel, taking your time to get to the dream match is fine. Instead, they had them come in as these strange tweeners, then they, Page, and Omega all took turns acting like dicks for no real reason, then they fully turned heel by randomly attacking Ricky Morton.

cero2k wrote: Sep 6th, '20, 13:50 OVERALL THOUGHTS
This was a good decent show that was unfortunately dumped down by a big cloud of bad luck all around and bad real life decisions. Booking wise, the right people won, the matches were well wrestled, but there was just a series of accidents, heat and humidity that killed the crowd and endangered the wrestlers, Khan giving in to the pressure from twitter that ended up hurting the timing of the show. It's sad, this should had been a good show, but now it will only be remembered for the chaos.
I've been staying spoiler-free so I'm out of the loop. Are you talking about here other than Matt Hardy?
I'm pretty much divorced from US wrestling aside from Impact that I do for F4W. I watch segments that are recommended by the people, but haven't watched a whole AEW show since DoN


There's one other notable accident and one (IMO) bad Khan decision
Is the Sydal thing the accident? I just thought that was a normal botch, and he seemed okay afterwards so I didn't much more about it.

What was the bad decision?

Also , don't Cody, the Bucks, Brandi, Page, and Kenny deserve some of the blame here, too?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
Thelone
Posts: 187
Joined: Jul 9th, '19, 16:22

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by Thelone » Sep 8th, '20, 03:08

Probably putting the tooth & nail "match" on the main card because the woke Twitter crowd bitched (as usual) about this women's match being on the pre-show and Khan caved.

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19966
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by cero2k » Sep 8th, '20, 09:01

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 7th, '20, 20:54
Is the Sydal thing the accident? I just thought that was a normal botch, and he seemed okay afterwards so I didn't much more about it.

What was the bad decision?

Also , don't Cody, the Bucks, Brandi, Page, and Kenny deserve some of the blame here, too?
Yeah, Sydal, he slipped, 100% accident, but it was one of those things that stuck in my head since it was his debut. By itself it wouldn't had been so bad, but it felt like accidents were piling up

I thought it was a bad decision to move the Baker match to the main show, and even so, it was a bad idea to start the show with it, I thought about it and maybe putting that match in between the DO match and the FTR match would had woken me up.
Not to mention how badly managed the Hardy thing was, but on two or three occasions they tried to give updates that sounded soo fake and full of shit, it felt like they were throwing Dr. Samson under the bus. They were trying to excuse themselves instead of giving us a proper update. Alvarez said it on WOR, just say he's ok and on his way to the hospital for precautionary reasons, and that would had given everyone some peace of mind for the time being.

I don't know how involved Kenny, Brandi, Page, and the Bucks are in the overall show decisions. i know Brandi and Kenny are only doing women stuff, so I wouldn't necessarily put blame on them all. Cody, i don't even know if he was at the show, I thought he was gone to tape a show or something.
Image

User avatar
Thelone
Posts: 187
Joined: Jul 9th, '19, 16:22

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by Thelone » Sep 8th, '20, 15:16

cero2k wrote: Sep 8th, '20, 09:01I thought it was a bad decision to move the Baker match to the main show, and even so, it was a bad idea to start the show with it, I thought about it and maybe putting that match in between the DO match and the FTR match would had woken me up.
That match really shouldn't have happened at all frankly since it was done because Baker still isn't fit to wrestle an actual match. If you can't pay that feud off in a timely manner, maybe don't put Baker and Swole on every show for the last five months and keep it on the backburner until she can give you a solid return date. Just have her cut a selfie promo or something every once in a while and give Swole some credible wins to build her up.

As for the placement, I feel like there wasn't a good one on the main card. The lesser evil would have been between the Jericho/Goof match and the main event to clean up the mess and get rid of the vats, but then you give this match the good ol' Diva Death Spot™ and also higher billing than the women's title match, so I'm sure Twitter would have loved that as well (because their opinions are important obviously, that's scientific!). I guess anywhere other than the opener and before the Shida match would have worked, or just where it was supposed to be in the first place, but can't have that because that's sexist and degrading to women apparently.

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25407
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 8th, '20, 16:18

Was people crying sexism in Twitter the reason they moved it to the main show?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25407
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 8th, '20, 18:32

The more I think about the Hardy thing, the harder it is. Is it possible that Matt actually didn't hit his head? I'm not an expert, but if he did smack his head on concrete from fifteen feet up, shouldn't he be bleeding?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19966
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by cero2k » Sep 8th, '20, 20:05

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 8th, '20, 16:18 Was people crying sexism in Twitter the reason they moved it to the main show?
yeah, it's the usual weekly complain that there is not enough time given to the women and that this time, they were put in the pre-show.
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25407
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Cero Reviews AEW ALL OUT 2020

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 8th, '20, 20:40

cero2k wrote: Sep 8th, '20, 20:05
Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 8th, '20, 16:18 Was people crying sexism in Twitter the reason they moved it to the main show?
yeah, it's the usual weekly complain that there is not enough time given to the women and that this time, they were put in the pre-show.
Well... I hope those people are happy now.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests