TNA Sacrifice 2012 Results

Warning: Spoilers Inside
cero2k
Site Admin

TNA Sacrifice 2012 Results

Post by cero2k » May 13th, '12, 21:08

Kazarian & Christopher Daniels def Magnus & Samoa Joe to become the NEW TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPS

Gail Kim def Brooke Tessmacher to retain the TNA KO Title.

Devon def Robbie E & Robbie T to retain the TNA TV Title

Mr. Anderson def Jeff Hardy

Crimson def Eric Young w/ ODB

Austin Aries def. Bully Ray to retain the TNA X Division Title

Kurt Angle def AJ Styles

Bobby Roode def. RVD to retain the TNA World Title

badnewzxl

Re: TNA Sacrifice 2012 Results

Post by badnewzxl » May 13th, '12, 22:19

wait a tick: Aries defended the X Division title against Bully Ray? Did TNA already forget that they set a weight limit after Kendrick beat Abyss at Destination X? #-o

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » May 14th, '12, 11:46

badnewzxl wrote:wait a tick: Aries defended the X Division title against Bully Ray? Did TNA already forget that they set a weight limit after Kendrick beat Abyss at Destination X? #-o
That was my problem with it too! I mean come on, they ignore a rule they put in place for what purpose?

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » May 14th, '12, 11:53

Rabid619 wrote:
badnewzxl wrote:wait a tick: Aries defended the X Division title against Bully Ray? Did TNA already forget that they set a weight limit after Kendrick beat Abyss at Destination X? #-o
That was my problem with it too! I mean come on, they ignore a rule they put in place for what purpose?
"The X Division is not about weight limits...it's about no limits at all!!"

I'm glad they ignored the weight limit, it's not a cruiserweight title

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » May 14th, '12, 14:20

cero2k wrote:"The X Division is not about weight limits...it's about no limits at all!!"

I'm glad they ignored the weight limit, it's not a cruiserweight title
Bubba has limits though. I enjoy his character BUT he shouldn't be going for the X-Division title. He isn't X-Division so he shouldn't be going for that title. He already had his stupid crusade a few years back going after the X-Division. Which is why i got really pissed off when they had that crap with Abyss last year.

X-Division used to stand for something, even with Joe who wasn't the size of the normal X-Division guys he could still prove why he should be considered X-Division. Bubba does NOT whatsoever. Let him be a great heel but don't put him in matches for titles he shouldn't go near. Next thing you know he'll be chasing for the Knockouts Championship and don't say it's not possible because one of the Knockouts Tag Team Champs is a guy.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 14th, '12, 17:39

I don't think it was a title match. I don't ever remember them saying it, either during Impact or the ppv.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3