2 cents: Brodus Clay

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
Rabid619

2 cents: Brodus Clay

Post by Rabid619 » Apr 18th, '12, 08:00

So it's been about 4 months since his debut under the Funkasauras gimmick. What are your 2 cents about The Funkasauras Brodus Clay?

Earth Child

Re: 2 cents: Brodus Clay

Post by Earth Child » Apr 18th, '12, 10:48

Its entertaining but they need a direction with him.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 18th, '12, 12:39

at first i didn't like him, now i'm ok with him. but i don't really see anything to do with him other than squash people and dance around.

I wanna see someone put him down, i wanna see him get mad

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Apr 18th, '12, 16:29

Most entertaining gimmick WWE's given anybody in a LONG time, but he needs to be given longer matches. When he was Del Rio's bodyguard/rookie, he had decent length matches with Edge (and I think he had a couple with Christian, too) but now that he's mega over, they keep giving him short segments. It's pretty dumb if you ask me. Put him (and others) in more tag matches so instead of having two four minute singles matches, you can have a ten minute tag match!

I also love the potential that comes with this gimmick. When/if ever they wanna turn him heel again, I can see him just squishing Cameron and Naomi or Santino and the Cobra. I like it a lot bc he doesn't seem to be stuck in the position like the Godfather was (though him joining the RTC did a GREAT job of drawing heat for him and the group)

Nic

Post by Nic » May 27th, '12, 19:43

badnewzxl wrote:Most entertaining gimmick WWE's given anybody in a LONG time, but he needs to be given longer matches. When he was Del Rio's bodyguard/rookie, he had decent length matches with Edge (and I think he had a couple with Christian, too) but now that he's mega over, they keep giving him short segments. It's pretty dumb if you ask me. Put him (and others) in more tag matches so instead of having two four minute singles matches, you can have a ten minute tag match!

I also love the potential that comes with this gimmick. When/if ever they wanna turn him heel again, I can see him just squishing Cameron and Naomi or Santino and the Cobra. I like it a lot bc he doesn't seem to be stuck in the position like the Godfather was (though him joining the RTC did a GREAT job of drawing heat for him and the group)

I agree with badnewz
Simply Psychotic

Outspoken, Blunt, Honest, Upfront, Rude, Cocky, Politically Incorrect since '79

RedSon

Post by RedSon » May 27th, '12, 19:50

i agree, he needs a little more than just squash matches now
The Man That Gravity Forgot!