ROH in Richmond 1/14/2011 results

Warning: Spoilers Inside
Big Red Machine

ROH in Richmond 1/14/2011 results

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 15th, '11, 11:10

1. Roderick Strong cut a promo calling Christopher Daniels the "weak link" on his team for the main event. Daniels comes out to prove Roddy wrong, leading to...

ROH TV Champion Christopher Daniels def. ROH World Champion Roderick Strong in a non-title match.

2. Andy "Right Leg" Ridge & Grizlly Redwood def. The Bravado Brothers
- Ridge pinned Lance Bravado after a Superkick

3. "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett (w/Brutal Bob Evans) def. Adam Cole
- Bennett pinned Cole after a Buckle Bomb and a Half Nelson Slam

4. The Kings of Wrestling come out and say that because two wrestlers on their team for the main evnet fought each other earlier, two guys on the other team need to fight to make it even. Davey RIchards and El Generico then cmae out. Davey said that KoW's idea was stupid, and that he would kick thier asses later anyway. KoW jump Davey and Generico and start to beat them down (to even the odds "another way"), but the Briscoe Brothers make the save.

5. Homicide def. Rhett Titus
- Cide pinned Rhett after a Brainbuster

6. Steve Corino came out and said that he now realizes that it is his fault, not El Generico's, that Kevin Steen is gone from ROH. Corino says that he has been wrong for the past 17 years, but in 2011, he's going to turn over a new leaf. He won't let let what happened to Steen ever happen to anyone else under his watch. He says, "My name is Steve Corino and I'm an evil person...but I'm going to change that."

Corino then calls out Caleb Konley and offers to help him on right path.

5. Steve Corino def. Caleb Conley

6. Colt Cabana def. Caprice Coleman in a comedy match.

7. Kenny King def. Kyle O'Reilly

8. Davey Richards, El Generico, & the Briscoe Brothers def. Christopher Daniels, Roderick Strong, & the Kings of Wrestling (w/Shane Hagadorn)
- Mark pinned Daniels anfter a top rope elbow drop
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3