2 Cents- the FCW Roster

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
Big Red Machine

2 Cents- the FCW Roster

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 2nd, '12, 10:32

So I have been watching FCW for a bit over 3 months now, and I have been exposed to tons of new talents. FCW is WWEs developmental territory, meaning that these guys are going to be the future of the WWE. Which of these guys do you think have what it takes be major players in the WWE? And how soon?

The names in parenthesis are other names you may have heard of them under, either from the indies, TNA , or previous time spent in WWE.

Damien Sandow (Idol Stevens)
Seth Rollins (Tyler Black)
Richie Steamboat
Antonio Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli)
Husky Harris
Leo Kruger
Bo Rotundo
Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley)
Mike Dalton
Corey Graves (Sterling James Keenan, SJK)
Eli Cottonwood
Kevin Hackman (Andy Leavine)
Rick Victor
Xavier Woods (Consequences Creed)
Leakee
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

badnewzxl

Re: 2 Cents- the FCW Roster

Post by badnewzxl » Mar 2nd, '12, 10:36

I like the fact that there are so many familiar names in the parentheses and some without; but I still haven't been impressed by Rotundo or Steamboat and I feel like they REALLY get those guys' names out there....

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 2nd, '12, 10:41

Damien Sandow- Just needs to be called up. This guy has it down. He gimmick both fun and fun to hate.

Seth Rollins- Promos are a little shoddy, but no worse than someone like Kofi, and plus a ridiculous amount of in-ring talent to make up for it.

Richie Steamboat- not ready yet, but he's close. Needs some work both in the ring and on the mic

'Antonio Cesaro- didn't even need to go to FCW.

Husky Harris- I thought he was ready for WWE after NXT. There is no reason for him to be down here

Leo Kruger- almost ready in the ring. He is decent on the mic.

Bo Rotundo- I haven't seen enough of him to judge

Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley)- definitely ready. Overall, he is the best guy on the FCW roster. He is the best guy in FCW on the mic, and not for behind Rollins in the ring

Mike Dalton- needs some polishing both on the mic and in the ring, but he has all the makings of a great fiery underdog babyface

Corey Graves (Sterling James Keenan, SJK)- never been a fan of his. He hasn't been bad in the ring, though

Eli Cottonwood- Khali 2.0

Kevin Hackman (Andy Leavine)- haven't seen enough of him to judge

Rick Victor- needs some work, but I'd love to see him on the main roster eventually

Xavier Woods (Consequences Creed)- he really doesn't need to be in FCW, but I really don't see WWE having a use for him either. He's not a bad worker, but he's not great either.

Leakee- needs some work in the ring and on the mic, but has a lot of potential.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 2nd, '12, 11:14

I like most of the guys you've listed, and overall I think most of them would fit well in the WWE, but man, is their roster packed full of people. Or at least, it seems like it is.

It seems like they have way too many guys for them to all get themselves noticed consistently, and sometimes really random guys sort of come up through the woodwork. If there are that many guys and you're still holding down the most talented ones because creative has nothing for them, I would think you'd want to thin the ranks a little bit and give those guys you really care about more time to grow and mature and showcase their talents, and cut the costs of paying those guys you'll never use.

Either that, or my terrible memory is coming back to bite me again and I just forget about guys I've actually seen before (it sounds ridiculous, but it's happened before... My memory is ACTUALLY that bad.)

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 2nd, '12, 11:59

Serujuunin wrote:I like most of the guys you've listed, and overall I think most of them would fit well in the WWE, but man, is their roster packed full of people. Or at least, it seems like it is.

It seems like they have way too many guys for them to all get themselves noticed consistently, and sometimes really random guys sort of come up through the woodwork. If there are that many guys and you're still holding down the most talented ones because creative has nothing for them, I would think you'd want to thin the ranks a little bit and give those guys you really care about more time to grow and mature and showcase their talents, and cut the costs of paying those guys you'll never use.

Either that, or my terrible memory is coming back to bite me again and I just forget about guys I've actually seen before (it sounds ridiculous, but it's happened before... My memory is ACTUALLY that bad.)
No. I get the same feeling. It feels like their are WAY too many guys in FCW.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 2nd, '12, 12:17

Big Red Machine wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:I like most of the guys you've listed, and overall I think most of them would fit well in the WWE, but man, is their roster packed full of people. Or at least, it seems like it is.

No. I get the same feeling. It feels like their are WAY too many guys in FCW.
Well I'm glad it's not just me. :P