Jay Lethal/WWE, TNA Brand Split & John Cena's Moveset...

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Lynas
Future Endeavored

Jay Lethal/WWE, TNA Brand Split & John Cena's Moveset...

Post by Lynas » May 6th, '11, 02:30

-In preparation for his upcoming main event match against The Rock at WrestleMania 28, John Cena has apparently been training, and is planning to implement a new move into his arsenal. "The suplex, 5 Knuckle Shuffle, Side Slam, Attitude Adjustment, and STF have served me well for years, but it's time to step my game up a little. If I'm going to face The Great One at WrestleMania, I have to be at my best," Cena confessed to PWPotato in a recent interview. He goes on to mention that the 5 Knuckle Shuffle is nothing more than just a fancy punch, thus should not be counted with the new infamous "Five Moves of Doom." There has been no word yet on what the move will be, but Cena hopes to have it ready in time for WrestleMania 28.

-Recently released TNA wrestler Jay Lethal has reportedly been approached by WWE for a short term deal, but was told that due to the PG image of WWE, he would be forced to change his name to Jay Legal, and wouldn't immediately be put in a feud with JTG of Cryme Tyme.

-Hulk Hogan, in a recent interview, revealed that his contract with TNA would expire in January, and he would be pursuing a contract with WWE for "one more match" at WrestleMania 28. "I'm in the best shape of my life, brother! And I have a lot to contribute in the ring," Hogan explained. However, when Hogan was told that he was wanted only to guest host WrestleMania, similar to what The Rock did at WrestleMania 27, he turned it down, claiming "The money they offered me wasn't worth paying my limo driver, brother! I make more money on the Aaron's commercials."

-To counter the Raw draft, TNA has considered breaking down Impact from a two hour show to two smaller one hour shows and breaking the roster up between the two hours. "Its a stroke of genius," Vince Russo commented. "Its never been done before in the history of wrestling." Also, under the impression that due to the draft, every Superstar in the WWE were declared free agents, Russo attempted to sign Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Wade Barrett, only to discover they were in fact still under contract. "But, McMahon said any Superstar could end up on any show. I figured this was my best chance to sign those guys. I should have known McMahon was lying," says Russo.

Rabid619

Re: Jay Lethal/WWE, TNA Brand Split & John Cena's Moveset...

Post by Rabid619 » May 6th, '11, 08:08

=)) =)) =)) =))

Cactus Jack Manson

Post by Cactus Jack Manson » May 6th, '11, 09:20

Jay Lethal can do better in the WWE. I don't thing he will be a WWE Champion for quite sometime, but it's possible. It's a shame that John Cena is just NOW thinking of adding moves to his moveset. That should have been done during the "Dr. Of Thugonomics" era. On a side note, f**k Hulk Hogan!!!
R.I.P. Randy Mario Poffo, aka Randy "Macho Man" Savage
11/15/52 - 5/20/11

WrestlingJoker

Post by WrestlingJoker » May 6th, '11, 15:14

Cactus Jack Manson wrote:Jay Lethal can do better in the WWE. I don't thing he will be a WWE Champion for quite sometime, but it's possible. It's a shame that John Cena is just NOW thinking of adding moves to his moveset. That should have been done during the "Dr. Of Thugonomics" era. On a side note, f**k Hulk Hogan!!!
This is a joke thread dude. Now on topic, =)) =)) .