Becky Lynch returns to the ring at WWE house show

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Becky Lynch returns to the ring at WWE house show

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 13th, '22, 21:21

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/beck ... house-show

Ian Carey
11 hours ago

WWE Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch made her in-ring return Saturday following a broken larynx.

Lynch wrestled at a WWE house show in Columbus, Georgia, on Saturday, teaming with Doudrop, Queen Zelina, and Carmella in a losing effort to Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan and Bianca Belair in a handicap match.

It was her first match back since suffering a broken larynx at a WWE live event in Allentown, Pennsylvania, on March 6, as she was wrestling Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley in a triple threat match that night.

Lynch announced on social media last week that she would be forced to miss Raw due to suffering the injury. She was backstage at the show, however.

“Unfortunately, I will not be at #WWERaw tonight,” Lynch wrote on Instagram. “Not only did Bianca whip me mercilessly with the illegal weapon that is her hair last week, but last night in the main event of #WWEAllentown she tried to take away my biggest weapon, the spoken word, by fracturing my voice box. She can’t keep me down that easily. I’ll be coming for her next week. You can’t spell Wrestlemania without I!!!!!”

Lynch will defend her title against Belair at night one of WrestleMania 38.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: Becky Lynch returns to the ring at WWE house show

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 14th, '22, 15:41

Had no idea she was injured...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.