Best Wrestler Of The Decade According to The PWI 500 (Stolen)

Tell it to the world!!
Bob-O

Best Wrestler Of The Decade According to The PWI 500 (Stolen)

Post by Bob-O » Dec 17th, '19, 12:08

We love a good list around here, right? I really like how they formulated this one, and it actually doesn't look too bad... except PWI sure does love them some Miz!

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Best Wrestler Of The Decade According to The PWI 500 (Stolen)

Post by cero2k » Dec 17th, '19, 15:24

I was writing this whole rant about who made it into the list and Okada not being #1 and then I realized that it was a fan's averaging PWFake500 lists and deleted everything.

No credible list would have guys like The Miz or Sheamus or Nakamura or Owens or Orton in their top ten of the Decade.

Bob-O

Re: Best Wrestler Of The Decade According to The PWI 500 (Stolen)

Post by Bob-O » Dec 17th, '19, 16:04

cero2k wrote: Dec 17th, '19, 15:24 I was writing this whole rant about who made it into the list and Okada not being #1 and then I realized that it was a fan's averaging PWFake500 lists and deleted everything.

No credible list would have guys like The Miz or Sheamus or Nakamura or Owens or Orton in their top ten of the Decade.
Generated from the ever-questionable PWI 500 lists, I thought it made for some neat results. I don't stand behind the opinions of the source year to year, but I like that this is a pretty accurate list of consistency. If anything I'm having fun looking back at comparing how guys got ranked from year to year.

Daniel Bryan's two years off knocked him down to 17, Cody Rhode's lackluster 2016 (Stardust) knocked him down below Austin Aries and out of the Top 20...

Okada went 2010 and 2011 in the mid 200's, he didn't really make any waves until 2012 where Sheamus was consistently featured the entire decade.