Nia Jax Set To Be Out Of Action Due To Knee Injuries

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Nia Jax Set To Be Out Of Action Due To Knee Injuries

Post by cero2k » Apr 12th, '19, 12:48

Source: prowrestlingsheet.com

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Nia Jax will be out of action for awhile due to injury.

According to sources, Jax is suffering from ACL tears in both of her knees and she’ll need to go under the knife to repair them.

No word on how long she’ll be out, but it sometimes it takes up to nine months before full range of motion and stability is regained in the knee joint.

Jax tweeted a photo of herself on Friday and captioned the picture, “I’ll be gone for a while. Here’s something to remember me by.”

Nia was last in the ring at WrestleMania in a fatal four-way match for the Women’s Tag Team titles.

XIV

Re: Nia Jax Set To Be Out Of Action Due To Knee Injuries

Post by XIV » Apr 12th, '19, 13:06

This sucks... because... although she'll be gone and unavailable to hurt anyone... she will come back... and you know they'll have her come back as the monster in the main title picture again and it's a push I wouldn't want to see and she doesn't deserve.
Have A Nice Day!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 12th, '19, 14:13

So they knew her knees were f*cked up by they still booked her and Tamina in a four-way title match at Mania even though they had lost matches for those titles completely cleanly on the previous two PPVs? That's both stupid and negligent. That right there is putting someone's health in jeopardy for no reason.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Apr 12th, '19, 15:17

XIV wrote: Apr 12th, '19, 13:06 This sucks... because... although she'll be gone and unavailable to hurt anyone... she will come back... and you know they'll have her come back as the monster in the main title picture again and it's a push I wouldn't want to see and she doesn't deserve.
You took the words right out of my mouth.