BRM Books WWE Coming out of WrestleMania XXXI

The sky is the limit
Big Red Machine

BRM Books WWE Coming out of WrestleMania XXXI

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 1st, '15, 00:08

This will not be anywhere close to as detailed as my usual stuff. It’s just some ideas that came to me this afternoon.
Here is what I would do coming out of WrestleMania XXXI:
I would first get Wade Barrett’s rematch against Daniel Bryan out of the way and then build Dolph Ziggler up as my next challenger based on the fact that he beat Bryan twice right before Mania. I’d probably have Dolph pin Bryan in a tag match on the go-home show to drive this point home.
Sheamus would return as a non-speaking all-business, angry ass-kicker.
Bray Wyatt would be off TV for a while because he has a breakdown because he failed to beat Taker and thus his perception of weaknesses was wrong.
Rusev would be also off TV, with the idea he has been called back to Russia and he and Lana will be punished for the big loss of the US Title to John Cena at WrestleMania.
I would do the eight-man tag the same way they did on Raw, and from there build up to Ascension vs. Upper-Cats, turning the Upper-Cats babyface.
Orton is built up as a challenger for Rollins, while Roman also wants a title shot. The Authority decide to be dicks by booking Roman in a number one contendership match at Extreme Rules against someone else who hates Seth Rollins and wants the WWE Title… Dean Ambrose. They make it an Extreme Rules match, too, so that the two friends will have to beat the sh*t out of each other… and the title match they are fighting for will take place the next night on Raw!
The Authority also decide that they don’t want Cena to represent the USA. They think Big Show would be a better choice, so Big Show is granted a US Title match at the PPV
I’d also do the same thing with Brock because it was a totally awesome way to explain why he isn’t getting his rematch immediately.
AJ Lee (who made Nikki tap at Mania), and Naomi (who pinned AJ on the first Raw), will face Nikki in a Triple Threat match at Extreme Rules. Jimmy Uso will play the role of Naomi’s supportive husband while Jey is out with his injury.

EXTREME RULES 2015:
SHEAMUS vs. KANE-
Sheamus def. Kane via Brogue Kick.
THE NEW DAY vs. LUCHA DRAGONS-
Lucha Dragons wins clean in ten minutes via roll-up, but New Day assault them and beat the sh*t out of them with weapons after the match, turning heel.
WINNER GETS THE RIGHTS TO THE “MIZ” NAME AND MANNERISMS: The Miz vs. Damien Miz-Dow-
As funny as it would be to have Miz-Dow win this match and force Miz to go around not being able to The Miz, I’d have Miz cheat to win this match (maybe stop an attempted Skull-Crushing Finale with a low blow, then hit one of his own for the pin).

WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH: Nikki Bella(c) (w/Brie Bella) vs. AJ Lee vs. Naomi (w/Jimmy Uso)-
Naomi pins Nikki to win the title. I would also have a spot where interference by Brie costs AJ the match.

WWE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Upper-Cats(c) (w/Nattie) vs. The Ascension-
Upper-Cats win!

WWE UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: John Cena(c) vs. Big Show-
Cena wins clean, pinning Big Show after an AA. After the match, Rusev comes out and destroys Cena.

EXTREME RULES MATCH FOR A SHOT AT THE WWE TITLE TOMORROW NIGHT ON RAW: Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose-
Let them go crazy doing hardcore stuff, and come up with a REALLY cool spear spot for the finish

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler-
Bryan wins via roll-up in an very technical match.

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Seth Rollins(c) vs. Randy Orton
Seth wins clean to retain.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: BRM Books WWE Coming out of WrestleMania XXXI

Post by cero2k » Apr 1st, '15, 09:47

Cena wins clean, pinning Big Show after an AA. After the match, Rusev comes out and destroys Cena.
i'm ok with this as long as Cole doesn't go ape shit at the AA like it hasn't happened before

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 1st, '15, 09:51

cero2k wrote:
i'm ok with this as long as Cole doesn't go ape shit at the AA like it hasn't happened before
You're assuming Michael Cole is back at the announcers' table. It's only been a month. This is me doing this, not WWE. In fact, the thing that got me started on this was how unhappy I was at WWE rushing Dragon vs. Ziggler and Sheamus' heel turn and stuff like that. No way is Cole back for at least two months. He's a civilian who took an F-5.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 1st, '15, 09:55

Big Red Machine wrote:
You're assuming Michael Cole is back at the announcers' table. It's only been a month. This is me doing this, not WWE. In fact, the thing that got me started on this was how unhappy I was at WWE rushing Dragon vs. Ziggler and Sheamus' heel turn and stuff like that. No way is Cole back for at least two months. He's a civilian who took an F-5.
he did announce that he had a cervical spine fracture, and considering Perro Aguayo JUST died about this, he should be out for a while

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 1st, '15, 10:24

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
he did announce that he had a cervical spine fracture, and considering Perro Aguayo JUST died about this, he should be out for a while
Considering that Perro Aguayo JUST died of it, they should have chosen a different fake injury to announce. It's just bad taste.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 1st, '15, 12:37

from wwe.com. I thought we were getting at least some weeks of vacation
Two days after Brock Lesnar’s vicious assault on Monday Night Raw, WWE.com followed up with Michael Cole, JBL and Booker T about their resulting injuries.

After being sent to a local medical facility on Monday night, Michael Cole requested to go home for evaluation by his own doctors. Earlier today, he was diagnosed with a bulging disc at the C6/C7 level. In addition, he has been experiencing severe neck, back and right shoulder pain.

"Brock Lesnar could have cost me my career and my livelihood," Cole informed WWE.com via text message.

In addition, Cole confirmed that he will be back at the announce booth on Raw this Monday. While he would not comment on legal action, sources close to the voice of WWE state that he met with attorneys to discuss a possible lawsuit against Lesnar.

As for JBL, the WWE Hall of Famer left Monday Night Raw feeling some pain in his abdomen but, as a veteran of the ring, figured it wasn’t any more serious than anything he had experienced before.

However, he explained to WWE.com that he then woke in the middle of the night in excruciating pain and went to a local medical facility, where he was diagnosed with an abdominal wall tear. As a result, he had to undergo surgery on Tuesday and will rest at his home in Bermuda. He also confirmed that he will be at Monday Night Raw.

As a direct result of Lesnar’s assault, Booker T suffered contusions and general soreness, but no other injuries. The WWE Hall of Famer also confirmed that he, too, will be at Raw.

Both Booker and JBL stated that they are extremely disappointed in Lesnar's actions, with Booker calling his attack on Cole “reprehensible.” Neither JBL nor Booker would comment on Cole's possible legal pursuits.

As a result of Brock’s onslaught, Stephanie McMahon, one of the Principle Owners of WWE, suspended Lesnar indefinitely on Monday night with a fine pending. The amount remains to be revealed. Could it be five figures? Six figures? Did Stephanie make the right decision? How long will Lesnar be kept away from WWE? And what other repercussions might there be in response to his brutal attack?

Please check back with WWE.com for details as they become available.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 13th, '15, 15:36

WORLD TITLE PICTURE:
On Raw the night after Extreme Rules, Roman gets his title shot, but it quickly turns into a vicious Authority beatdown. Ambrose comes out to help but is also beaten down, but then the cavalry comes out: Cena, Orton, Bryan, Ziggler and Ryback- and they chase the Authority off. Unfortunately the damage is already done, and Roman is injured and will have to miss some time. Dean Ambrose steps up as Rollins main challenger, wanting to get revenge for his friend Roman. The Authority eventually offer him a title shot at Payback. It’s obviously a trap, but Dean is willing to walk right into it if it means getting his hands on Seth:
The Authority want to punish those who came out to help Roman and Dean, so they award Big Show a shot at Daniel Bryan’s IC Title at Payback. Ziggler and Barrett both also want the title, so Barrett offers to take Ziggler out for the Authority, so a match is booked between those two for the PPV, although we make it clear that for both of them it is more about earning an IC Title shot than it is about Authority vs. Babyfaces.
The Authority books Orton vs. Kane at the PPV so Kane can take Orton out for them. Their punishment for Cena is to book him against Rusev in an I Quit match for the US Title- a match made at Rusev’s behest. He vows to never quit because doing so would bring disgrace to Vladimir Putin and Mother Russia.

Ryback winds up being suspended for a few weeks because he missed a Main Event taping (put over as an overly-harsh punishment), and segments both on Raw the night before and on Main Event hint that he missed the show because Mercury and Noble- under orders from the Authority, somehow sabotaged his travel (stole his driver’s liscense, damaged his car, etc. etc.)

OTHER TITLE MATCHES:
The newly-heel New Day explain that they warned us all: They clap because if they don’t clap, they’ll snap. They’ve tried everything they could to get the fans to like them, but the fans don’t care about them, so now they will hurt the fan’s favorite wrestlers. The New Day (Big E. & Kofi) will challenge the Upper-Cats for the tag titles.
Nikki Bella is granted her rematch against Naomi for the Divas Title at Payback.

OTHER UNDERCARD MATCHES:
Miz spends the few weeks after Extreme Rules taunting “the pale imitation formerly known as Damien Miz-Dow, saying that he was never, ever good enough to even be a stunt double for the Miz, never mind actually thinking he was BETTER than The Miz. This sort of thing always results in “Damien” getting distracted and losing his matches (including matches against Swagger, Harper, and Barrett).
Finally, on the third Raw, Miz gets in his face after the match and berates him and demands that Damien admit that The Miz is, always has been, and always will be better than Damien Miz-Dow. Damien gets a mic of his own and says that Miz is right. Damien Miz-Dow isn’t better than the Miz… BUT DAMIEN SANDOW IS!” Sandow then runs wild on The Miz, laying him out with the Terminus, and we eventually get a match booked between the two at Payback.

Sheamus continues to blow through people, almost never talking. Bo Dallas attempts to take credit for Sheamus’ success by citing Sheamus as an example of the power of Bo-lief, but this earns him the ire of Sheamus and a PPV match is booked.

Payback-
PRE-SHOW MATCH: Adrian Neville vs. Adam Rose-
Neville wins clean

The pre-show ends with Rusev and Lana saying they will not wait any longer to avenge their disgrace, thus forcing the PPV opener to be the…
I QUIT MATCH FOR THE WWE UNITED STATES TITLE: John Cena(c) vs. Rusev (w/Lana)-
Cena wins in twenty-five minutes after doing something totally nuts to Rusev.

SHEAMUS vs. BO DALLAS-
Sheamus squashes Bo

DAMIEN SANDOW vs. THE MIZ-
Sandow wins clean with the Terminus

WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH: Naomi(c) (w/Jimmy Uso) vs. Nikki Bella (w/Brie Bella)-
Naomi retains clean, possibly after some miscommunication between the Bellas.

DOLPH ZIGGLER vs. WADE BARRETT-
Barrett wins clean, with the match being given a lot of time.

RANDY ORTON vs. KANE-
Orton wins clean

WWE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Upper-Cats(c) (w/Natalya) vs. The New Day (w/Xavier Woods)-
New Day win the titles when Woods interferes and uses some sort of weapon to take out Cesaro’s leg.

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Big Show-
Bryan wins clean with the Busaiku Knee to retain the title.

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Seth Rollins(c) (w/Mercury, Noble, Kane, & Big Show) vs. Dean Ambrose-
Throughout the night we get segments where Bryan, Ziggler, Orton, and Cena are all threatened with being suspended if they interfere in this match. This leaves the heels free to interfere (which they do liberally) with no one to help Dean… or so the Authority thought. Roman Reigns makes his big return and helps Dean fight the heels off, but Seth manages to roll Dean up to retain the title (pulling the tights and taking advantage of Dean being distracted by the other heels), then high-tails it out of there.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 15th, '15, 14:11

The build to the Money in the Bank Ladder match revolves around the Authority trying to sew dissension between their enemies and also stick their own guys in the match to make sure that someone they like wins. This starts off by Steph hinting that Roman didn’t try as hard as he could to fight the Authority off and help Dean during the World Heavyweight Title match at Payback because he knew that if Dean failed to win the title, he would be one step closer to a title shot. . Ambrose, who has always been a bit nuts, seems to very briefly consider this as a possibility, and just that is enough to cause friction between the two former Shield “brothers.”
Steph also says that Roman is jealous of Dean’s connection to the fans, and Bray Wyatt returns to the WWE and immediately seeks to feed off Roman’s alleged insecurity that the fans’ don’t like him as much as they should like someone who works as hard as he does and wins as much as he does. Bray sees Roman as “a soul in need” which called out to him for guidance. Roman rebuffs him, but Bray sill tries to get Roman to see things his way.
Steph enters Ambrose, Reigns, and Bray all in the MITB match hoping that both Bray’s presence and the desire to win MITB will tear Roman and Dean’s friendship apart.
To keep up appearances of fairness, Orton and Ziggler are both given an opportunity to win a spot in MITB, but to do so, Orton must defeat Big Show while Ziggler must defeat Kane. The Orton vs. Big Show match happens first, and Kane, Rollins, Mercury, & Noble shows up to interfere. Ziggler runs out with a chair to chase them away, and Orton eventually wins cleanly with the RKO to earn a spot in MITB.
Later in the night, Dolph is in a similar situation, but Orton doesn’t return the favor. Instead it is Cena, Reigns, and Ambrose who come out to help, and a big schmoz breaks out (after a ref bump, of course). People brawl away from ringside, and when the dust has settled, only Kane, Ziggler, and Rollins are left. Rollins takes Dolph out with a huge superkick and Kane is about to give Dolph a Tombstone Piledriver, but RYBACK comes out through the crowd to make the save, taking out Kane and chasing Seth off. The referee finally recovers just as both wrestlers are making it back to their feet. Kane grabs Dolph for a Tombstone Piledriver, but Dolph wiggles free behind Kane and gives him a Zig-Zag and gets the pin to earn a spot in MITB. From this point on, there is a lot of friction between Ziggler and Orton, even though they are both standing against The Authority.
On the next show (probably a Smackdown) Hunter and Steph announce that they are summoning Ryback to next week’s Raw to answer for violating his suspension. They say that they won’t tolerate people violating the terms of a suspension, so Brock Lesnar should make sure he is watching next week as well.
Also on that show, Sheamus earns a spot in MITB,

On the Raw in question, they say that they should fire Ryback like they did earlier this year, but instead they are going to make him a deal. He will be in a match tonight, and if he wins, they will give him a shot at Seth Rollins’ WWE World Heavyweight Title at Money in the Bank… but if he loses, not only will he be fired, but he must agree to a restraining order preventing him from going within 500 feet of a WWE event for the rest of his life. Ryback agrees, knowing that the Authority can keep him out indefinitely if he doesn’t, and even if they brought him back, they’d never give him a title shot. It is only then that Hunter and Steph announce that Ryback’s match tonight will be a gauntlet match… and if anyone tries to interfere to help Ryback, he or she will be fired!

RYBACK’S GAUNTLET:
First Ryback takes on Jamie Noble, but almost immediately Rollins and Mercury run-in and we get a three-on-one beatdown of Ryback for the DQ. When they finally listen to the ref and end the beatdown, it is announced that the next person Ryback will face in the gauntlet will be Joey Mercury. Joey immediately grabs a chair and attacks Ryback’s leg for another DQ, and the Rollins and the Stoogerweights beat Ryback down some more.
When they finally relent, we learn that the next man Ryback will face will be none other than he man he will face if he wins this gauntlet: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. Rollins dominates the already beaten down Ryback and starts to taunt him. He then sets up for the Curb Stomp, bus as he starts to run in to crush Ryback’s head into the mat, BROCK LESNAR’S MUSIC PLAYS!
A look of sheer terror comes over Rollins’ face, and he and the stoogerweights high-tail it out of the ring and out through the crowd. The ref counts Rollins out, giving Ryback the win, but- strangely- Brock Lesnar doesn’t show up as expect.
As Ryback starts to recover, Steph comes out and says that she just fired the sound guy for playing Brock’s music, and if she ever finds out who told the sound guy to play Brock’s music, that person will be fired as well. She then announces that Ryback’s next opponent in the gauntlet will be Kane. They have a match, and although Kane dominates, Ryback still manages to make a comeback and win. Steph then announces that Ryback’s final opponent will be Big Show and warns Big Show that he had better get the job done. He doesn’t, as Ryback manages to dig down deep and pull out the energy needed to defeat the giant, save his job, and earn himself a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

The next week on TV we see Hunter and Steph chewing both Big Show and Kane out for their failure. They say that they are giving them a chance to redeem themselves by putting them in the MITB match, and warn them that none of the Authority’s enemies had better walk away with that briefcase, or else!

US TITLE PICTURE:
John Cena says he is looking for an opponent for MITB. He says he is looking for someone who embodies the American spirit of working hard, etc. etc. The Miz comes out and says that he is an A-List movie star. He hangs out with his celebrity friends in his big mansion with his super-hot wife. He is a success and a HUGE star, and THAT is the REAL American dream, and thus he would be a much more deserving US Champion than John Cena is. Miz declares himself to be an American hero. After all, he is The Marine, dammit! And, not only is he The Marine, the most American action-hero there is, but he has now been made the face of that franchise while John Cena was dumped after just one movie for not being enough an American hero!
Cena says that Miz has no idea what it means to be an American hero. He reveals that while The Miz got many Make-A-Wish requests from sick children who loved The Marine, The Miz never fulfilled any of them. Instead, he would always send his stunt-double, Damien Sandow in his place. Being an American hero is about giving back to the community and Miz doesn’t understand that.

Cena goes on to give patriotic speech about hard work and cites Damien Sandow as a guy who has made the best of every opportunity given to him, even with The Miz trying to keep him down. Cena suggests that Sandow would be a much more worthy challenger to the US Title- especially seeing as how he beat The Miz at Payback.
Miz jumps Cena and beats him down, until Sandow quickly comes out to make the save. Cena and Sandow shake hands.
On the next show Miz points out that while Sandow might have beaten him at Payback, he beat Sandow at Extreme Rules and thus if Sandow deserves a title shot, he deserves one, too. A #1 contendership match is signed between the two, which goes to a double-DQ. The Authority declare that Cena will take them both on, and that it will be a three-way elimination match at MITB. Cena is cool with this.

IC TITLE PICTURE:
Wade wants to get the IC Title back. The Authority tell him they would be quite pleased with him if he could take the title off of Bryan, especially after Big Show failed to do so at Payback.

TAG TITLE PICTURE:
Cesaro and Kidd want their rematch with the New Day.

DIVAS TITLE PICTURE:
Nikki thinks Brie cost her the title, so they bicker and we wind up with Naomi defending the title in a triple threat match.

OTHER STUFF:
In addition to managing Naomi, Jimmy Uso embarks on a singles career while waiting for his brother to recover from surgery. He loses to both Swagger and Harper, but is booked against Adrian Neville in a Battle of the High Fliers at MITB.
Swagger and Harper both pick up some other singles wins and are booked against each other on the PPV as well.
We also learn that as a punishment for quitting in his US Title match against John Cena at Payback, Putin has barred Rusev and Lana from appearing on WWE TV because he doesn’t want them to be seen all over the world losing to Americans. They are still appearing on WWE Live Events, but rather than tour with WWE like they would for Raw and Smackdown and other weekly show tapings, they are being flown back to Russia for the mid-week so that Rusev can train at the best and most intense Russian gyms and training centers.

MONEY IN THE BANK 2015:
On the pre-show they build up the MITB match and push that the winner could cash in as early as tonight!

JACK SWAGGER vs. LUKE HARPER-
Swagger wins clean, making Harper tap out.

We get a backstage segment with Rollins clearly nervous about someone cashing in MITB on him when he is vulnerable either during or after his title defense against Ryback tonight.

ADRIAN NEVILLE vs. JIMMY USO (w/Naomi)-
Neville wins clean with the Red Arrow.

Triple H comes out and makes a big speech putting over MITB, in particular he makes comments designed to fan the flames of dissension that have already erupted between some of the anti-Authority babyfaces. He talks about how great and intense these things will make the match, and as a result, he and Steph have decided to make the MITB Ladder match tonight’s main event. He is also sure to tell us how nice and generous WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins was in being willing to give up his main event spot so that MITB could go on after him.
The babyface announcers see through the bullsh*t and speculate that this is being done so that if Rollins beats Ryback, he won’t even be in the building by the time someone wins MITB.

WWE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The New Day(c) (w/Xavier Woods) vs. Upper-Cats (w/Natalya)-
New Day win to retain the titles. The finish comes when Cesaro has a visual pin on Big E. but the ref is distracted by Kofi, who is trying to come in to break the pin up. This allows Woods to jump in and first knock Tyson down off of the apron, then attack Cesaro.
Nattie jumps up on the apron to yell at Woods to get out of the ring. This distracts Woods enough to allow Cesaro to come back and take Woods out, but immediately after that happens, Big E. grabs Cesaro and whips him at the ropes, sending him bonking into Nattie. Nattie takes a bump off the apron and Tyson immediately runs over to tend to her, but this means that he isn’t in the ring to break up Big E’s pin on Cesaro after Kofi takes advantage of Cesaro being stunned from bumping into Nattie and hits Cesaro in the back of the head with a Trouble in Paradise, allowing The New Day to retain the titles.

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE WWE DIVAS TITLE: Naomi(c) (w/Jimmy Uso) vs. Nikki Bella vs. Brie Bella-
Naomi wins clean, pinning both Bellas at the same time after hitting that double Rear-View that she did in that Battle Royale on Raw last night.

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE: Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Wade Barrett-
Bryan wins clean in a good long match, making Wade tap to the Yes Lock.

TRIPLE THREAT ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE WWE UNITED STATES TITLE: John Cena(c) vs. The Miz vs. Damien Sandow-
Miz tries to get Sandow to team up with him to eliminated Cena first, but Sandow is having none of it. They do wrestle for a while, then start to do some three-way spots, culminating in the standard Powerbomb into a Superplex Tower of Doom spot, with Sandow powerboming Miz into the Superplex on Cena. Cena rolls all the way out to the floor after taking the move and sells it big, and the ref rushes out to check on him. Sandow goes for a pin on Miz and definitely has him, but there is no referee to make the count. Sandow goes to investigate, and tries to get the ref back into the ring. The ref tells him to wait a moment because he has to check on Cena, so Sandow goes back to Miz and picks him up, then hooks him in a Full Nelson to go for the You’re Welcome, but Miz swings his leg back and connects with a low blow. Miz then turns the situation around and locks in a Full Nelson of his own before driving Sandow down with the Skull Crushing Finale. Finally done checking on Cena and having determined that he can still go, the referee gets back into the ring just into time to see the Miz go for the cover and counts the three. Sandow has been eliminated.
Miz beats on Cena for a while but Cena makes his comeback. When he gets up to the spin-out powerbomb, Miz, manages to “inadvertently” grab onto the referee’s shirt in his flailing about and “inadvertently” pulls him out position, allowing Miz to hit the same low blow on Cena that he did on Sandow. Just like with Sandow, Miz then hits the Skull Crushing Finale and goes for the pin, but Cena manages to kick out, then goes on to make another comeback and retain the US Title.

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Seth Rollins(c) (w/Jamie Noble & Joey Mercury) vs. Ryback-
Rollins wins mostly cleanly (maybe one or two distractions from the Stoogerweights, but no visual pinfalls of weapons of low blows or anything) to retain the title. The moment the bell rings he grabs his title belt runs backstage as fast as he can, gets into his car and leaves the arena.

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH: Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Kane vs. Big Show vs. Roman Reigns-
They work some of the various stories that have been leading into this match with the babyfaces not feeling like they can trust each other at all. Ambrose and Reigns manage to work together a bit, but that breaks down when we get some sort of spot that has Reigns off beating someone down while Bray knocks Ambrose down from behind. Roman then happens to turn at just the wrong moment so that when Ambrose rolls over to see who knocked him down, he sees Roman and Bray both standing over him together.
The only two wrestlers who ae able to work together are Kane and Big Show, but when push comes to shove, they argue about who should go up to grab the briefcase (and thus not only win MITB but also greatly please The Authority), which allows Ambrose to hit them both with a ladder and knock them down, then go up and grab the briefcase for himself and win that match.
As Dean celebrates on top of the ladder, Kane and Big Show realize what has happened, and- thinking quickly- they shove the ladder over, sending Dean crashing down through a table on the outside. Medical personnel rush over to attend to Dean and the PPV quickly goes off the air.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation