Who Will Challenge Brock at Mania?

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.

Poll ended at Feb 22nd, '15, 11:35

Roman Reigns
No votes
Daniel Bryan
No votes
Both
100%
Someone Else
No votes

Total votes: 2

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 11th, '15, 11:35

The hot topic of the week
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: Who Will Challenge Brock at Mania?

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 11th, '15, 11:36

I think both, but to make it different from last year's three way, they might stick Rollins in there, too.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 11th, '15, 12:57

going by the rumor i'm gonna lean on for the two of them and make it a triple threat. This way Roman can win the title, Lesnar can walk out without being pinned and Daniel Bryan fans will shut the hell up about Dragon not being in the main event.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 11th, '15, 18:32

cero2k wrote:going by the rumor i'm gonna lean on for the two of them and make it a triple threat. This way Roman can win the title, Lesnar can walk out without being pinned and Daniel Bryan fans will shut the hell up about Dragon not being in the main event.
Why not pin Lesnar if it's his last match. You can always just do Reigns vs Bryan as a singles at Extreme Rules.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 11th, '15, 19:58

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:going by the rumor i'm gonna lean on for the two of them and make it a triple threat. This way Roman can win the title, Lesnar can walk out without being pinned and Daniel Bryan fans will shut the hell up about Dragon not being in the main event.
Why not pin Lesnar if it's his last match. You can always just do Reigns vs Bryan as a singles at Extreme Rules.
i'm 100% sure that WWE will want Lesnar back as soon as he gets his UFC out of his system again, and having him leave strong means he can come back stronger, and having the streak conqueror to get pinned the next year is probably not best either, even for Taker's sake.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 11th, '15, 20:40

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
i'm 100% sure that WWE will want Lesnar back as soon as he gets his UFC out of his system again, and having him leave strong means he can come back stronger, and having the streak conqueror to get pinned the next year is probably not best either, even for Taker's sake.
I actually think it is best to beat him this year. Why wait two or three more years when Taker is gone and the issue isn't as hot?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation