HOW F*CKING STUPID ARE THEY?!

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Big Red Machine

HOW F*CKING STUPID ARE THEY?!

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 25th, '15, 20:54

You cannot possibly tell me that they had no idea that this would happen. There's nothing like making the same damn mistake in the same situation TWICE IN A ROW.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: HOW F*CKING STUPID ARE THEY?!

Post by cero2k » Jan 25th, '15, 21:11

seriously, not tna, not russo, no one would be as stupid to book this shit. And i can totally understand they going with Roman since Vince's boner cannot be at peace, but seriously eliminating dragon within minutes, Ziggler was a ragdoll also minutes in, and they thought that putting Rusev at the end would make the cheer for Reigns because he's not Russian?

to quote on Randy Orton
STUPID STUPID STUPID!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 25th, '15, 21:13

cero2k wrote:seriously, not tna, not russo, no one would be as stupid to book this shit. And i can totally understand they going with Roman since Vince's boner cannot be at peace, but seriously eliminating dragon within minutes, Ziggler was a ragdoll also minutes in, and they thought that putting Rusev at the end would make the cheer for Reigns because he's not Russian?

to quote on Randy Orton
STUPID STUPID STUPID!
I think it was more The Rock that was supposed to make the people cheer him, but that didn't work either.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Jan 25th, '15, 21:25

I honestly think they're saving Daniel Bryan for when Seth cashes in the MITB and wins at WM31, or wherever else down the line. Brock vs. Roman is going to kick ass, especially in a No DQ environment, which may happen if Brock hurts Rock and gets Roman angry. There's also the chance that Brock retains the WWE Title, as they would've had the babyface conquering the heel 2 years in a row, but that's unlikely
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 25th, '15, 21:41

NWK2000 wrote:I honestly think they're saving Daniel Bryan for when Seth cashes in the MITB and wins at WM31, or wherever else down the line. Brock vs. Roman is going to kick ass, especially in a No DQ environment, which may happen if Brock hurts Rock and gets Roman angry. There's also the chance that Brock retains the WWE Title, as they would've had the babyface conquering the heel 2 years in a row, but that's unlikely
No way Brock retains unless he's staying around. I could maybe see Rollins cashing in so Reigns can beat him and so Brock can face Bryan, but the damage is already done at this point. You'd think they'd finally f*cking figure it out and give the guy the f*cking win so that this doesn't happen every single year from now until eternity, because we all know it will. Bryan is the most over guy in the company. Why not just run with it?
Have Bryan beat Brock, have Rusev beat Cena this year and then eventually beat Bryan, then have Reigns beat Rusev next year when they're both even better?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Jan 26th, '15, 00:13

Big Red Machine wrote:
NWK2000 wrote:I honestly think they're saving Daniel Bryan for when Seth cashes in the MITB and wins at WM31, or wherever else down the line. Brock vs. Roman is going to kick ass, especially in a No DQ environment, which may happen if Brock hurts Rock and gets Roman angry. There's also the chance that Brock retains the WWE Title, as they would've had the babyface conquering the heel 2 years in a row, but that's unlikely
No way Brock retains unless he's staying around. I could maybe see Rollins cashing in so Reigns can beat him and so Brock can face Bryan, but the damage is already done at this point. You'd think they'd finally f*cking figure it out and give the guy the f*cking win so that this doesn't happen every single year from now until eternity, because we all know it will. Bryan is the most over guy in the company. Why not just run with it?
Have Bryan beat Brock, have Rusev beat Cena this year and then eventually beat Bryan, then have Reigns beat Rusev next year when they're both even better?
This. And I'm also with cero; at least leave us someone to cheer for! Why did Ambrose have to just be thrown out? Why did Ziggler and Wyatt get eliminated? WHY have Kane and Big Show hang out at the end?

It was just bad booking