BRM Books Hulk Hogan's Involvement at WM XXX (and Beyond)

The sky is the limit
Big Red Machine

BRM Books Hulk Hogan's Involvement at WM XXX (and Beyond)

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 28th, '14, 08:40

On the Raw after Elimination Chamber, I would announce that Hulk Hogan will be returning to induct Warrior into the WWE Hall of Fame. On Smackdown, I'd have Zeb Coulter talk about how proud he is that another "real American" will be returning to the WWE. On Raw, I'd then have Zeb hype up that Hogan will be joining their crew. When Hulk returns the next week, I'd have Coulter come out and try to get him to join with the Real Americans, but Hulk refuses, saying that they aren't real Americans. Hulk gives a speech saying that Zeb doesn't know what it means to be a real American: tolerance, acceptance, hard-work, eating your vitamins and saying your prayers (or however that last part would have to phrased to be tolerant of atheists), and he runs down the list of his good friends who are immigrants, like Andre the Giant, Roddy Piper, and Jimmy Snuka, as well as his trainer, Hiro Matsuda. He also invokes the names of other WWE greats who were immigrants, like Bruno, Pedro, Yokozuna, and Bret. He doesn't want to join Zeb's group at all. He is here to oppose them.
Cesaro and Swagger come out and threaten to beat Hulk down, but Rey Mysterio Jr. and Justin Gabriel (I figure I can get Justin a rub here- if Rey wants to do something else, have Cara take his place, but I'm not sure Hulk will want to be involved without a big star in the angle).

At Mania you The Real Americans vs. Gabriel & Rey in which, if the Real Americans lose, they can no longer be called the Real Americans, and if the babyfaces lose, Hulk can no longer use "Real American" as his theme song.
I'd have the babyfaces win (of course) with Cesaro eating the pin. For the next few months, I'd have Zeb blame Cesaro for the loss and have Cesaro start to turn babyface. Zeb would meanwhile be cutting promos blaming Hulk for his team's downfall. In the the MITB match, I'd have Cesaro and Swagger both be about to win, but they fight, costing both of them the match. On Raw, Zeb blames Cesaro for everything and kicks him out of the now nameless group via a beatdown from Swagger. When Cesaro returns, I'd have him declare himself to be a Real American. Zeb would then come out and tell him that if TRUE Americans like himself and Jack Swagger aren't allowed to call themselves Real Americans, then certainly some foreigner like Cesaro can't. Cesaro will then reveal that he has gotten special permission to call himself a "Real American" from Hulk himself. This would lead to Cesaro (w/Hogan) vs. Swagger (w/Zeb) at Summer Slam, which Cesaro would win, and Hogan can punch Zeb out on the outside for good measure.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: BRM Books Hulk Hogan's Involvement at WM XXX (and Beyond

Post by cero2k » Jan 28th, '14, 08:46

this is some nice easy booking, i could totally see this happen and considering that Rey rey is back with Sin Cara, that could be your team.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 28th, '14, 09:02

cero2k wrote:this is some nice easy booking, i could totally see this happen and considering that Rey rey is back with Sin Cara, that could be your team.
That's probably how they would do it, but I think it would be better to have the two guys with Hogan not be the same nationality.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 28th, '14, 10:49

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:this is some nice easy booking, i could totally see this happen and considering that Rey rey is back with Sin Cara, that could be your team.
That's probably how they would do it, but I think it would be better to have the two guys with Hogan not be the same nationality.
yeah, i agree with that, it would be weird to see Hogan in the corner of two mexicans. Sheamus and a face Del Rio would be amazing

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 28th, '14, 15:07

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
yeah, i agree with that, it would be weird to see Hogan in the corner of two mexicans. Sheamus and a face Del Rio would be amazing
I totaaly forgot about Sheamus! He would be pretty perfect for this.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 28th, '14, 15:12

Big Red Machine wrote: I totaaly forgot about Sheamus! He would be pretty perfect for this.
they do have the same mustache