A nice bit of Fantasy Booking from Lance Storm's Blog

The sky is the limit
Big Red Machine

A nice bit of Fantasy Booking from Lance Storm's Blog

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 15th, '13, 11:49

Lance Storm wrote:- I won't be watching TLC, but I'm actually pretty excited about it. That closing segment on RAW this week peaked my interest making tomorrow night's match feel really big, with a lot of WrestleMania implications. I predict John Cena wins the match to Unify the titles. There hasn't been a Good Guy happy ending to a WWE PPV since July when oddly enough Randy Orton won a Ladder Match. I think a Happy ending is WAY over due so I'm pulling for John Cena. In a bit of Fantasy booking I'd have Cena win, try to honour his word by offering Daniel Bryan the first Title Shot only to have HHH refuse to sign the match. This leads to Daniel Bryan having to win the Royal Rumble to secure his shot at the Title, The Authority could select his number "at random" for him and pull #1 . Bryan goes the distance and wins the Royal Rumble ending up the Title challenger at WrestleMania with the build focused around the fact he defeated John Cena for the WWE Title at Summer Slam, the last time they wrestled. Yes...Yes...Yes
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: A nice bit of Fantasy Booking from Lance Storm's Blog

Post by cero2k » Dec 15th, '13, 16:47

i can see this happening. but at the same time, it would be exactly the same thing as Summerslam, with the authority not wanting Dragon to even be in the match because he's not good for business.