Ring Of Honor Done With iPPV's

All ROH Related Reviews and Discussions
NewAgeSavior

Ring Of Honor Done With iPPV's

Post by NewAgeSavior » Jun 24th, '13, 16:55

From Ring Of Honor's Facebook page:To our fans,

This past weekend at “Best in the World” in Baltimore, MD , Ring of Honor proved once again from top to bottom why our talent is truly the best in wrestling today. Unfortunately, there were some issues with the live iPPV stream that wound up distracting from the energy and action in ring. For this, we sincerely apologize to all fans that encountered problems.

Because of how much we value the support of our fans, and understand the imperfections of the live streaming technology, “Best in the World” will be the last iPPV stream that we will be broadcasting live. All future main event shows will now be offered as a Video On Demand, which will allow Ring of Honor to present a flawless show and truly depict the excellence of our product.

From now on, fans can watch ROH Wrestling on TV, VOD, or DVD, however there is still nothing like seeing Ring of Honor in person. We thank you for your continued support and are excited to be moving forward.

-Ring of Honor Wrestling

badnewzxl

Re: Ring Of Honor Done With iPPV's

Post by badnewzxl » Jun 24th, '13, 18:30

See, this is why I felt they were kinda being jerks when they left gofightlive bc on technical difficulties during ONE ippv; ever since they've done it themselves, I can't even count the number of times they've had to apologies for technical issues with their streaming.

Karma.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 24th, '13, 18:36

badnewzxl wrote:See, this is why I felt they were kinda being jerks when they left gofightlive bc on technical difficulties during ONE ippv; ever since they've done it themselves, I can't even count the number of times they've had to apologies for technical issues with their streaming.

Karma.
This!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

NewAgeSavior

Post by NewAgeSavior » Jun 24th, '13, 23:34

Plus it is pretty funny how they have to suck their own d**k while apologizing for the screw-up.... "Ring of Honor proved once again from top to bottom why our talent is truly the best in wrestling today. Unfortunately, there were some issues with the live iPPV stream that wound up distracting from the energy and action in ring.".....Please. You are owned by a TV broadcasting company, and you don't even have a TV deal set up in NYC for your weekly show....It is just pathetic to me.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 25th, '13, 00:05

NewAgeSavior wrote:Plus it is pretty funny how they have to suck their own d**k while apologizing for the screw-up.... "Ring of Honor proved once again from top to bottom why our talent is truly the best in wrestling today. Unfortunately, there were some issues with the live iPPV stream that wound up distracting from the energy and action in ring.".....Please. You are owned by a TV broadcasting company, and you don't even have a TV deal set up in NYC for your weekly show....It is just pathetic to me.
That is the sort of insincere-sounding crap that never would have happened pre-Sinclair. Either Gabe or Cary would have come right out and apologized. This is the reason that Joe Koff is easily ROH's most hated employee.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3