BRM Books Raw 1,000 and beyond

The sky is the limit
cero2k
Site Admin

Re: BRM Books Raw 1,000 and beyond

Post by cero2k » Nov 13th, '12, 22:41

kinda felt like Brodus should have won against Cody there, like why would even Sandow worry if Cody already defeated him

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 14th, '12, 07:11

cero2k wrote:kinda felt like Brodus should have won against Cody there, like why would even Sandow worry if Cody already defeated him
Cody won the match after, not before. The segment with Sandow being afraid of Brodus was before the match. Also, COdy didn't win clean.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Nov 14th, '12, 09:31

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:kinda felt like Brodus should have won against Cody there, like why would even Sandow worry if Cody already defeated him
Cody won the match after, not before. The segment with Sandow being afraid of Brodus was before the match. Also, COdy didn't win clean.
true, but from that point on, it's gonna be weird if Sandow keeps avoiding Clay.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 14th, '12, 10:13

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
true, but from that point on, it's gonna be weird if Sandow keeps avoiding Clay.
Why?

Also there isn't much time left for Sandow to avoid Clay. He doesn't need to anymore. All I need to do to get them on Smackdown is have them in backstage segments recruiting people to their teams. They don't need to interact at all.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Nov 14th, '12, 10:32

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote: Cody won the match after, not before. The segment with Sandow being afraid of Brodus was before the match. Also, COdy didn't win clean.
Why?

Also there isn't much time left for Sandow to avoid Clay. He doesn't need to anymore. All I need to do to get them on Smackdown is have them in backstage segments recruiting people to their teams. They don't need to interact at all.
mainly because someone like Cody already took him on and actually won, dirty, but won.

when i read it first, it felt weird that there was a segment that made Clay look strong because Sandow was avoiding him, and then straight up lost a match against Cody. It felt like Clay should had won that match clean to support what you had created in the previous segment. that's just me i guess

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 14th, '12, 10:59

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote: true, but from that point on, it's gonna be weird if Sandow keeps avoiding Clay.
Why?

mainly because someone like Cody already took him on and actually won, dirty, but won.

when i read it first, it felt weird that there was a segment that made Clay look strong because Sandow was avoiding him, and then straight up lost a match against Cody. It felt like Clay should had won that match clean to support what you had created in the previous segment. that's just me i guess
You're actually right about the Cody thing. I wanted Cody on the PPV and this was the best way to do it, but if Cody just loses clean to Brodus, Sandow won't want him on his team.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 15th, '12, 10:25

WWE.com reports that this week on WWE's Main Event, the Prime TIme Players will defend their tag team titles against The Usos and Primo and Epico in a triple threat match. Additionally, both Paul Heyman and Stephanie McMahon will be on hand to scout talent to fill the remaining spots in their Survivor Series teams.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 15th, '12, 14:04

WWE Main Event: (11/14/2012)

THE MIZ vs. ZACK RYDER-
Miz wins clean in eight minutes
Steph is doing guest commentary, and will be doing so all night, to scout talent for her team. Over the course of the night, she takes a few verbal shots at Paul Heyman.

Daniel Bryan comes out to the ring, mic in hand. He tells Stephanie McMahon that he wants to be on her team, but if he is on her team, he wants her to give him a WWE Title shot in return. Steph grabs a mic and gets into the ring. She says that Dragon is a great wrestler, but there are plenty of other guys who will be on her team without demanding favors. She wants to know why she should pick him. Dragon points out that in the past two months, he has pinned Seth Rollins, Wade Barrett and WWE Champion CM Punk… all of whom are on Team Heyman, as well as Kane…. and the talk going around the locker room is that Heyman will probably pick Kane… but he is open to other possibilities, too. Dragon points out that aside from the Team Heyman members he mentioned before, he has also pinned Randy Orton and John Cena… the only two members of Team McMahon so far… so if Steph doesn’t accept his terms, he will go straight to Heyman and get himself on that team.
Steph is annoyed that Dragon is trying to coerce her... but he is a great wrestler and he does have a point. Steph makes Dragon the third member of her team and promises to give him a WWE Title match sometime in the future.

SIN CARA vs. DAVID OTUNGA-
Cara wins clean in five minutes

Backstage, R-Truth goes up to Brodus Clay and volunteers to be on his team for Survivor Series.

RYBACK vs. MASON RYAN-
Ryback squashes Ryan

WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Prim Time Players(c) vs. The Usos vs. Primo & Epico (w/Rosa Mendes)-
A few minutes into the match, Kane comes out and assaults everyone. Chokeslams and Tombstone Piledrivers all round. Paul Heyman and Brock Lesanr then come out and Paul announces Kane as the final member of his team… but Kane tells him not so fast. Heyman had his chance. If he wants his help now, he will have to give Kane what he wants. Heyman asks Kane what he wants (“a bigger contract? You got it! A World Title shot? Absolutely! What I can get for you, Kane?”
Kane: At TLC… I want… LESNAR.
Heyman looks to Brock nervously but Brock just tells Kane to bring it on and offers him a handshake. Kane accepts.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 15th, '12, 14:16

WWE.com reports that the following matches have been announced for Smackdown:
Divas Title #1 Contendership Tournament Finals: Layla El vs. Kaitlyn, WWE Champion CM Punk will take on Christian, and the main event see Team McMahon members Randy Orton, John Cena, & Daniel Bryan team up to take on Cody Rhodes and WWE World Tag Team Champions The Prime Time Players.

There have been rumors floating around the locker room that Paul Heyman has signed a new client to an exclusive managerial contract with him, similar to his contract with Brock Lesnar.

The following changes/updates are also being reported to the card for Survivor Series:
1. The World Heavyweight Title match between Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, & Jack Swagger will now be an elimination match
2. Christian vs. Tyson Kidd in a No Disqualifications match has now been made official
3. No one will be allowed at ringside for the Team Heyman vs. Team McMahon match for control of the WWE. This includes both Stephanie McMahon and Paul Heyman. Once a competitor is eliminated, he must immediately go to the back. If anyone interferes in the match, that person will be fired.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 15th, '12, 17:07

Smackdown: (11/16/2012)- Cleveland, OH

ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Roriguez) vs. JTG-
Del Rio squashes JTG. He then says that he will defeat Cara at Survivor Series that quickly.

Primo, Epico, & the Usos go in to Steph’s office. They are unhappy at being screwed out of their tag team title shot because of Kane’s interference and want to know when they will be getting a rematch. Steph makes the match for Survivor Series.

The Miz cuts a promo backstage saying that he is outraged that he isn’t on the card for Survivor Series. Over the past few weeks, he has beaten many former United States Champions, and he is now demanding a shot at the US Title at Survivor Series.

RYBACK vs. TED DIBIASE JR .
Ryback squashes Ted

Backstage, we have a camera in AJ & Dragon’s dressing room. AJ is saying that she really wasn’t comfortable with Dragon trying to coerce Steph in to giving him a WWE Title shot the way he did on Main Event. Dragon says that he didn’t like it either… but they have a dream to be champions together and really wants them to achieve that dream. And plus it’s not like he hadn’t earned that title shot. He did actually pin the WWE Champion cleanly. AJ says she understands, but really hopes that they don’t have to do anything slightly underhanded like that in the future.

DIVAS’ TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP TOUNAMENT FINALS: Layla El vs. Kaitlyn
Nattie is on guest commentary and puts both women over as tough challenges. About a minute in, Naomi of the Funkadactlys appears on the stage and wistfully watches the match. The match goes seven minutes and ends in a double pin. Steph comes out and says that the Divas Title match at Survivor Series will now be a Triple Threat Match.

Backstage, Matt Striker is interview Tyson Kidd. He asks Tyson if he thinks he will really be recovered enough to face Christian in a No DQ’s match at Survivor Series. Tyson replies “watch what I do tonight and tell me if you think I’ll be ready.”

TENSAI vs. CAMACHO-
Tensai destroys Camacho. After the match, Sandow comes out and has a brief conversation with Tensai in Japanese, then announces that Tensai has agreed to join his team at Survivor Series.

Backstage, Matt Striker asks Cesaro what he thinks of the Miz’s demands for a US Title shot. Cesaro says that the Miz is a typical American, feeling that he is entitled to things that he hasn’t earned.

CM PUNK vs. CHRISTIAN-
The match goes for about five minutes until Tyson Kidd once again interferes, attacking Christian (Christian wins by DQ). Tyson then goes to grab a chair from ringside, while Punk stands there, annoyed that his match was ruined. Tyson gets in the ring with the chair and Punk starts yelling at him. This manages to distract Tyson just enough for Christian to hit him in the back of the head with a hard forearm. Kidd immediately goes down to his knees, loses his old on the chair, and gets extremely groggy. Christian grabs the chair and goes to Kidd in the head with it but Punk, feeling guilty about distracting Tyson, intervenes. Christian gets annoyed and threatens Punk with the chair.
WADE BARRETT comes rushing out from backstage to help Punk. Having to face two guys is enough to make Christian think twice, so he puts the chair down and leaves. Punk seems annoyed at Barrett as Barrett heads backstage.

Backstage, Sin Cara is cutting a promo. He says (in broken English) that he will teach Del Rio to respect the legacy of Rey Mysterio Jr. At the end of Cara's promo, we hear some shouting, and the cameraman rushes over towards the Gorilla Position where Punk and Barrett are yelling at each other.
Barrett: What? Don’t I at least get a “thank you?”
Punk: I didn’t need your help and I didn’t ask for it.
Barrett: I don’t care what you asked for or not. Paul Heyman paid me extra money to make sure that no one injured anyone on his team before the big match on Sunday, and I want to earn my pay.
Punk: Fine. Whatever. Just try to make sure that someone needs your help before you give it.
*cut to commercial*

When we return from commercial, Sheamus is on his way out to the ring. He says that although he alluded to it on Raw, he never got the chance to thank Jack Swagger, so he would like to do that now. Swagger comes out and Sheamus thanks him for saving his World Heavyweight Title for him back on Raw in England. Swagger says it is no problem. He hates to see a worthy wrestler get screwed out of a championship because of Ziggler’s cheating ways. Ziggler comes out onto the ramp and says that Sheamus and Swagger are probably happy about this being an elimination match so they can team up to eliminate him, but Ziggler says that it doesn’t matter who conspires against him. He will overcome the odds and become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Backstage, Matt Striker is standing buy with Seth Rollins. He asks Rollins how it feels to be on his first WWE Pay-Per-View and to be in the main event. Rollins cuts a generic babyface promo about being happy to get the opportunity and thanking Paul Heyman for giving it to him. Striker points out that Heyman’s accusation that Steph never gave NXT guys like him time to shine is true, and asks for Rollins comments on it. Rollins once again says that he is just grateful to Heyman for giving him an opportunity when Steph wouldn’t.

Brodus Clay comes out to the ring and introduces the last two members of his team for Survivor Series… two of the most fun-loving cats he knows: Zack Ryder & Santino Marella, he dares any three guys in the back to come out and face them in a six man tag team match.

When we come back from commercial, a match is already under way…
SANTINO MARELLA, ZACK RYDER, & BRODUS CLAY (w/the Funkadactyls) vs. JINDER MAHAL, MICHAEL MCGILLICUTTY, & PERCY WATSON-
After about one minute of air time, Ryder pins Watson.

THE PRIME TIME PLASYERS & CODY RHDOES vs. JOHN CENA, RANDY ORTON, & DANIEL BRYAN (w/AJ Bryan)-
The babyfaces win clean when Cena pins Cody in ten minutes.

After the match, Steph comes out and cuts a promo on the history of the McMahon family How everyone who has tried to take them out has failed, and how Paul Heyman has failed. Then Steph goes on a worked shoot at Heyman (mirroring Heyman’s on Vince on Smackdown before Survivor Series 2001). Steph then says that the last thing she wants to do tonight is to introduce the next member of her team; someone who is very anxious to get his hands on Brock Lesnar… BOOKER T!

Booker comes out to a big pop and starts cutting a promo on Heyman until he is interrupted by Punk’s music. Punk says “I know I’ve called you an idiot before, Steph, but I didn’t think you were this dumb: You only have four people on your team.”

Steph says that she has an ace up her sleeve. She has a fifth person lined up, but everyone will have to wait until Survivor Series to find out who it is.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 15th, '12, 17:19

WWE.com reports that the match between Antonio Cesaro and The Miz for the US Title at Survivor Series has been made official. This, in accordance with the events of Smackdown now makes the official card for Survivor Series as follows:

Survivor Series Rundown:

TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION MATCH WITH MICK FOLEY AS THE SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE IN WHICH THE WINNING GM'S TEAM GETS FULL CONTROL OF THE WWE:
Team Heyman (Brock Lesnar, Wade Barrett, Kane, Seth Rollins, & WWE Champion CM Punk)
vs.
Team McMahon (John Cena, Randy Orton, Booker T, Daniel Bryan & a mystery partner)
- everyone is barred from ringside
-anyone who interferes in this match will be fired

TRIPLE THREAT ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE:
Sheamus(c) vs. Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler (w/Vickie Guerrero)

WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH:
The Prime Time Players(c) vs. the Usos vs. Primo & Epico (w/Rosa Mendes)

NO DISQUALIFICATIONS MATCH:
Christian vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Tyson Kidd (non-title match)

SIN CARA vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)

WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH:
Natalya Neidhart(c) vs. Kaitlyn vs. Layla El

TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION TAG TEAM MATCH:
Team Sandow (Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, & Tensai) vs. Team Clay (Brodus Clay, Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, & R-Truth) (w/the Funkadactyls)

WWE UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: Antonio Cesaro(c) (w/Aksana) vs. The Miz

The show should be posted later tonight.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 15th, '12, 20:08

Survivor Series:(11/18/2012) Indianapolis, IN

Pre-show:
Matt Striker is interviewing Tyson Kidd and Natalya. He asks “Are you sure you are up to having a No Disqualification match with Christian? Given what happened on Smackdown, it seems like you may not be fully recovered from your injuries.”
Tyson says that he is so confident that he is ready that he is even willing to put the IC Title on the line in this match. Natalya looks concerned and tells him to be careful.

RYBACK vs. BIG E. LANGSTON -
Ryback squashes Langston despite his massive size

1. WWE UNTIED STATES TITLE MATCH: Antonio Cesaro(c) (w/Aksana) vs.The Miz
- Cesaro wins clean in eleven minutes

2. WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH: Natalya Neidhart(c) (w/Tyson Kidd) vs. Kaitlyn vs. Layla El-
Natalya wins clean in eight minutes, making Layla tap to the Sharpshooter.

3. TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION TAG TEAM MATCH: Team Sandow (Damien Sandow, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, & Tensai) vs. Team Clay (Brodus Clay, R-Truth, Zack Ryder, & Santino Marella) (w/the Funkadactyls)-
- About five minutes in, Team Clay hit Tensai with all of their finishers in quick succession, ending with What The Funk. Brodus pins Tensai for the first elimination.
- Two minutes later, Cody Rhodes pins Santino after a Cross Rhodes
- Two minutes later, Kofi pins R-Truth after a Trouble in Paradise.
- A minute later, Sandow pins Ryder after a Terminus
- Team Sandow starts to beat down on Brodus, but he fights back and at the thirteen minute mark, he eliminates Kofi after a What The Funk.
-Brodus continues to fight valiantly for the next two minutes, but the numbers game catches up to him. With Sandow as the legal man Brodus manages to create a small opening. On the outside, Naomi, seeing that Cody has the referee distracted, grabs a chair and slides it into the ring…

Right into the waiting arms of Damien Sandow, who cracks Brodus over the head with it. Sandow hides the evidence while Naomi grabs the shocked Cameron and whips her hard into the ringpost. Sandow makes the cover and Cody stops distracting the ref.
ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
Sandow eliminates Brodus. Team Sandow def. Team Clay (Sandow and Rhodes survive). Sandow, Cody, and Naomi all walk backstage together.

4. SIN CARA vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)-
Del Rio makes Cara tap clean in twelve minutes.

5. NO DQ’S MATCH FOR THE WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE: Tyson Kidd(c) vs. Christian.
Tyson comes out with Nattie, gives her a kiss, then sends her to the back (I always loved that spot from the Cactus Jack vs. Triple H Street Fight. I thought it really sold the danger of the match and I couldn’t wait to steal it!)
After fourteen brutal minutes with Christian constantly trying to bash Tyson’s head in and Tyson defending himself, Tyson manages to avoid a spear, causing Christian to bump his head on the turnbuckle. This leaves Christian dizzy enough for Tyson to get a quick school-boy for the win. Christian again starts to go nuts at ringside and Tyson narrowly escapes his wrath.

6. WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Prime Time Players(c) vs. the Usos vs. Primo & Epico (w/Rosa Mendes)-
The match only lasts few minutes before Big Show comes out and kicks everyone’s asses, causing the match to be thrown out. Show then grabs a mic.

Show: I’M BACK!... and I’ve been thinking. Survivor Series has always been a special time for me. In fact, I won both of my WWE Titles at Survivor Series… so I thought ‘what better time than tonight to start a new chapter in my career?’ No Cena to get in my way, no need to worry about pandering to the fans. I can focus on what I want to focus on, and that is cementing my legacy as one of the greatest of all time… and you become the greatest of all time by winning championships and by being beating other greats.
Back at the 1,000th Raw, one of the greatest superstars of all time really pissed me off! Luckily for me, he is coming back at the Royal Rumble… and at the Royal Rumble, I intend to kick his ass. Now, in order to do that, I need to be the WWE Champion… two birds with one stone, huh? So I am demanding a WWE Title match at TLC, where I will tear through CM Punk like tissue paper and capture the WWE Title… then take it with me to Royal Rumble to send The Rock’s candy ass back into retirement where it belongs.

7. TRIPLE THREAT ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: Sheamus(c) vs. Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler (w/Vickie Guerrero)-
The match starts off as every man for himself, but Ziggler keeps getting advantages from Vickie tripping Sheamus and Swagger up. At about the six minute mark, Swagger and Sheamus decide to team up to take Dolph out so they can finish the match without having to worry about Vickie screwing it up.
At about the fifteen minute mark, Swagger hits Dolph with a Gutwrench Powerbomb, then Sheamus hits Dolph with a Brogue Kick and pins him. Sheamus and Swagger wrestle for five more minutes before Swagger eats a Brogue kick as well and Sheamus pins him to retain.

8. TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION MATCH WITH MICK FOLEY AS THE SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE IN WHICH THE WINNING GM'S TEAM GETS FULL CONTROL OF THE WWE:
Team Heyman (Brock Lesnar, Wade Barrett, Kane, Seth Rollins, & WWE Champion CM Punk)
vs.
Team McMahon (John Cena, Randy Orton, Booker T, Daniel Bryan &… RYBACK!)
- everyone is barred from ringside
-anyone who interferes in this match will be fired

Cena and Punk start the match off and they wrestle for a while. Over the first ten minutes of the match, various tags are made back and forth to everyone on both teams aside from two men: Neither Lesnar nor Ryback enter the ring. At the ten minute mark, after delivering a big kick to Kane, Dragon tags Ryback in. Kane is eager to lock up with Ryback, looking for some revenge, but Ryback out-powers him each time. Ryback hits Kane with a big fall-away slam that sends him rolling towards the Team Heyman corner. Lesnar tags himself in.

Lesnar and Ryback have a long stare-down, then lock-up in a test of strength. It's a stalemate. They exchange various big-man spots, like taking turns running at the ropes trying to knock each other down with shoulder tackles, etc.
At one point they lock up and Brock manages to force Ryback back into the Team Heyman corner and there Kane tags himself in and quickly starts punching away at Ryback. Lesnar is annoyed that Kane tagged himself, and yells at Kane. This gives Ryback some time to recover, and Ryback winds up getting the advantage on Kane. Ryback tags in Booker T who plays to the crowd a bit. Kane and Booker go at it with Kane getting the advantage. Kane goes for a chokeslam but Booker manages to escape and dives over to his corner to tag in Orton.
Kane and Orton wrestle for a bit an Orton manages to take Kane off of his feet, but Barrett comes in from behind and hits Orton with a cheapshot. Cena doesn’t take kindly to this so he comes into the ring and clotheslines Barrett. This brings everyone else in and the match devolves into a giant schmoz which ends with a bunch of clotheslines over the top rope, with one pair of guys each going over the ropes on a different side of the ring where they proceed to brawl (with Booker and Rollins winding up on the side near the ramp), leaving just Kane and Orton in the ring. Kane goes for a chokelsam but on the way up Orton manages to kick him in the gut then cinches in a small package:

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
Kane is eliminated at around eighteen minutes.
Kane gets right back up and goes nuts, swinging at anyone in sight. Orton slips out of the ring on the same side as Booker and Rollins. Kane follows him and whips Orton hard into the steps, then gives him a chokeslam. On his way up the ramp, he grabs Booker and Rollins and chokeslams them both onto the steel ramp.

Wade Barrett gets into the ring to be the legal man for Team Heyman and Punk and Brock hold off Ryback and Cena, preventing him from helping Orton into the ring as Mick Foley is forced to start to count Orton out.
ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE!
SIX!
SEVEN!
EIGHT!
NINE!
TE-NO!
Orton makes it back into the ring in just the nick of time!
Orton plays the “babyface” (if you are rooting for Team McMahon, that is) in peril for the next few minutes as Team Heyman makes frequent tags and beats him down. With Punk as the legal man, Brock and Barrett rush across the ring and cheap-shot Dragon, Cena, and Ryback off the apron as Punk lifts Orton up onto his shoulders.
GO TO SLEEP!
Punk goes for the cover:

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
The pin is broken up by Booker T who has finally recovered enough from Kane’s chokeslam to charge down the ramp and into the ring and breaks up the pin just in time!
But Rollins is right behind him and takes him out with a springboard lariat! Punk picks Orton up onto his shoulders again for another GTS… but Orton fights out of it. Punk turns around… RIGHT INTO AN RKO!
But Orton is too hurt to go for the cover right away. He finally manages drape an arm across Punk’s chest:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Punk gets a shoulder up!

With Punk and Orton recovering, Foley takes the chance to regain control of the match, getting all of the guys on the outside back onto the apron. Punk and Orton crawl to their respective corners and tag in Rollins and Dragon. Rollins and Dragon wrestle for a bit and Rollins gets the advantage. He hits Dragon with a Shiranui!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Dragon kicks out!

Rollins drags Bryan over towards a neutral corner and climbs to the top rope…
PHOENIX SPLASH!

DRAGON ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!
Both men recover, but Dragon is back to his feet first. He quickly tags out and Booker T comes in. Booker does a Spinarooni, then starts working Rollins over. Rollins now plays the “babyface” in peril and gets worked over by Booker, then Cena then Dragon again, then Orton, and finally Ryback. Ryback beats the tar out of Rollins and lifts him up for his Shell Shock and starts to march around the rin-ROLLINS WIGGLES LOOSE! He dives and makes the tag to Wade Barrett!
The announcers remind us that this is a first-time-ever match-up as these two size each other up. Ryback goes for a big lariat on Wade, but Wade ducks. Wade starts throwing a series of vicious jabs and forearms, peppering Ryback in the chest, gut, and head. When he feels that Ryback is sufficiently groggy, Barrett finishes his barrage off with a Spinning Backfist.

RYBACK DUCKS! He quickly picks Barrett up and goes for Shell Shock… BARRETT SLIPS FREE and spins around, nailing Ryback with a Spinning Backfist! Ryback is groggy, but is somehow still on his feet! Barrett begins another barrage of elbows, punches, and forearms before finally hitting another Spinning Backfist!

AND RYBACK IS STILL ON HIS FEET!

Barrett goes for a third Spinning Backfist…

IT NAILS RYBACK RIGHT IN THE TEMPLE!

Ryback collapses in a heap and Barrett goes for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
Ryback has been eliminated. The announcers put over how big of a deal this is that the undefeated Ryback has been felled.

Cena now comes in for Team McMahon and he and Barrett exchange strikes. The teams cycle through their guys until about the thirty minute mark, when Rollins and Booker T are in the ring. Booker tells Rollins that he wants Lesnar, but Rollins is eager to take on a legend like Booker T so he doesn’t tag out. They lock up and jockey for position a bit until Booker gets the advantage. He whips Rollins into the Team Heyman corner and says “Give me Brock.” Rollins doesn’t want to tag out, though, and he charges at Booker again. Booker once again gains an advantage whips Rollins back into his team’s corner, but much harder this time.
“I want Lesnar.”
Rollins obliges and tags in Lesnar.
Booker and Brock go at it for a bit. Brock gains the early advantage but Booker fights back with a few well-placed kicks to the back of the knee. Booker continues working over Brock’s knee until he gets him hunched over in the middle of the ring. Booker hits the ropes and goes for the Scissors Kick, but Brock avoids it and tags out to Rollins.

Rollins comes back in with more of a fire than before. He wants to prove to Booker that he is a worthy adversary. Rollins gets the advantage on Booker but Booker fights back and gains enough of an advantage to go to the top rope to set up for a Missile Dropkick…

Rollins cuts him off, crotching Booker on the top turnbuckle. Rollins then runs over to Booker, grabs his legs and lifts him up off of the turnbuckle in a powerbomb position…

BUCKLE BOMB BY ROLLINS! Booker crashes off the turnbuckle and falls forward onto his knees. Rollins unleashes a primal scream. AVADA KADAVRA! Rollins goes for the cover.
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
Booker T kicks out!
Booker rolls over and tries to push himself up… BLACKOUT by Rollins! He goes for the cover!
ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
The announcers can’t believe it! Seth Rollins, an NXT rookie… not even a full member of the WWE roster… has just pinned a legend of professional wrestling!

At about the forty minute mark, Daniel Bryan makes Seth Rollins tap to the Yes Lock, eliminating Rollins.

CM Punk now enters the ring and he and Dragon wrestle for a bit, working over each others’ arms. Dragon manages to tag in Cena and Cena brings it to Punk. Cena dominates the WWE Champion for a few minutes, almost making Punk tap to the STFU. Punk makes it to the ropes to break the hold but Cena quickly drags Punk back to the middle of the ring then picks him up for the AA. Cena goes for the cover:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-
All of a sudden Foley is sliding backward! He is being yanked out of the ring by his legs! A FAN IN A HOODIE HAS JUMPED THE GUARDRAIL! The fan pulls Foley out of the ring then hits him in the face with a forearm shot! Foley is dazed. We soon learn that that was no ordinary forearm as the fan pulls a lead pipe out of his sleeve and starts bashing Foley in the head with it!
Ringside security swarms the guy and pulls him off of Foley. It takes a good fifteen of them to restrain him and during the struggle, his hood comes off…

It's Dean Ambrose!

Ambrose is dragged away in handcuffs. Foley is unconscious and bleeding severely from his skull. The match continues (cleanly, and with tags being made) for the next eight or so minutes without a referee until Dean Malenko appears at the top of the ramp with a referee’s shirt in hand and both Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley and Paul Heyman behind him, shouting at him to go out to the ring and take over for Foley!

At this point, the two men in the ring are Cena and Barrett. Cena has been getting in most of the offense until Barrett starts one of his barrages, setting up for the Spinning Backfist.

CENA DUCKS IT! HE HITS BARRETT WITH THE AA!
ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
At about the fifty-one minute mark, Cena eliminates Barrett.
Brock Lesnar now enters the ring. He and Cena start off even, but Brock starts to gain a big advantage. Cena finds an opening and makes the tag to Dragon. Dragon tries his best, but Brock completely out-powers him. About two minutes later, Brock makes Dragon tap to the Kimura.
The match continues two-on-two for another ten minutes until Brock pins Orton after an F-5. Cena does his best to fight against a two-on-one disadvantage, but against a team like Punk and Lesnar, it just doesn’t seem possible. After about five minutes of Brock and Punk dominating, Cena manages to put together some offense on Punk. Cena hits the bridging fisherman’s suplex but Brock breaks the pin up at two. Cena gets up and trades blows with Brock until Brock tries to clothesline him out of the ring, but Cena counters it by hitting Brock with a back body drop to the floor. Punk comes at Cena from behind with some vicious strikes, but Cena manages to get Punk up onto his shoulders and hits the AA, sending Punk on Brock on the outside. Cena uses this time to recover while Punk struggles to make it back into the ring.
ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE!
SIX!
SEVEN!
EIGHT!
NINE!

TE-NO!
Punk just barely makes it back in! Cena grabs him and drags him to the center of the ring and locks in the STFU! Punk is about to tap when Brock comes in and breaks it up. Cena fights off both men valiantly for another five minutes, being worn down as Punk and Lesnar make frequent tags. Punk gets Cena up onto his shoulders and tags Brock in. Punk hits the GTS, and Cena’s barely conscious body falls right into Brock’s grasp. Brock lifts Cena up and immediately follows the GTS with an F-5!
Brock goes for the cover:

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!
Brock Lesnar pins John Cena at the seventy-six minute mark. Team Heyman defeats Team McMahon with Lesnar and Punk as the survivors, giving Paul Heyman full control of the WWE!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 29th, '12, 11:25

WWE.com hypes tonight's Raw up as one that you do not want to miss. Not only will the new GM of both Raw and Smackdown, Paul Heyman, address both the locker room and the WWE Universe, but a singles match between Christian and Tyson Kidd has been signed, a non-title match between Sheamus and Randy Orton has been signed, and the tag team titles will be defended.

Also, last night, after hearing the Big Show's promo at Survivor Series, The Rock sent out a tweet saying that he will be happy to whoop the Big Show's candy ass at the Royal Rumble. How will Big Show respond?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 29th, '12, 13:32

Naomi posts a Tout of her throwing her Funkadactyl outfit in the trash.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 29th, '12, 13:43

Raw: (11/19/2012)- Dayton, OH

Raw opens with Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar in the ring. We occasionally cut to shots of the entire locker room (aside from Brodus Clay, who is injured) gathered around a monitor backstage.

Heyman: WWE wrestlers, producers, stagehands, referees, and fans … welcome to the first day of the rest of your lives. There is a new boss in town, and his name is Paul Heyman! I’m sure you have all formed your own opinions of me, whether based on things you have heard from others, from your experiences working with me at various points in time, or some combination of the two, but I believe that if you really want to be able to work well with someone, you need to understand how that person sees himself.
So how do I see myself? In order to understand Paul Heyman, you must know these three things. First, I am a very generous man. If you are willing to work hard, I will grant you opportunities. If I think you have the talent, I will make sure you get the opportunity to prove yourself. Just ask this man right here, Brock Lesnar. Just ask the man who has held the WWE Title for almost a full year now, CM Punk. Just ask the man who pinned Booker T last night, Seth Rollins. Just ask anyone who ever worked for me in ECW. Here is an example of that generosity in action: I haven’t talked to him since last night, but I know Mick Foley very well, and I am certain that he wants to get his hands on Dean Ambrose. I also believe that Dean Ambrose has a lot of talent, and that he deserves the opportunity to show it, and so I have rehired Dean Ambrose… and don’t worry ladies and gentlemen, Foley vs. Ambrose WILL happen at some point when Mick has recovered from his injuries.

As General Manager of both Raw and Smackdown, I now have control over all technical, production, and superstar WWE contracts, and I have decided to show my generosity in another way by helping out a recently out-of-work superstar… or I guess, diva, technically. In the past, other General Managers have hired assistants to help them run things. While I don’t think I need an assistant, it would be nice to have someone to manage my calls and get my coffee for me. This woman was signed to a talent contract and is still under a contract, but has very recently lost that position, so I decided to be generous and give her a new job. She is actually not here tonight because she doesn't know about this yet... isn't live TV great!... (Paul E. has the world's biggest sh*t eating grin on his face) so for the first time, let me formally announce my new secretary... Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley! Hope you're watching this Steph, because you start tomorrow.

Now I know what you are all thinking: 'Paul Heyman hired a former enemy of his. I didn't think he would ever do that.' And that is why I am out here pouring out my inner vision of myself to you all. In addition to being generous, Paul Heyman is a very forgiving man... to a point. I am willing to forgive Booker T, who said some very mean things about me on commentary a few months ago and who then decided to wrestle for Stephanie's team to try to take away my control of Monday Night Raw. If he so wishes, Booker T may resume his regular seat at the Smackdown announce table this week. I am willing to forgive people like Daniel Bryan, who joined Stephanie's team in exchange for a shot at the WWE Title which he wants to badly. Just to show that there are no hard feelings, I have decided that I will give Mr. Bryan a shot at the WWE Title... if he earns it. After all, there are no free handouts around here anymore. I am willing to forgive the others who sided with Stephanie, or who rebuffed my offers to have them on my team.

Now I know what you are all thinking now: 'that's one thing, but Stephanie really hated Paul. Is he really willing to forgive her just like that?' The answer to that question is 'of course not!' As I said: I am forgiving... but to a point. While I'm sure that she will be an extremely competent secretary, anyone with half a brain realizes that Stephanie will not just be a secretary, but also a trophy. A symbol of my dominance over the McMahon family. I, Paul Heyman, can now stand in a WWE ring and say whatever the hell I want, with no repercussions whatsoever! For example, since you two made such a big deal out of it, I think I'll say this: The Helmsley children are all out of good role models. Who are Murphy Claire, Aurora Rose, & Vaughn Evelyn Helmsley going to look up to now that mommy's a secretary and daddy's a cripple?!

Uncle Kevin? There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity and Kevin Nash charged full speed ahead over that line... and wound up splattered all over a brick wall named Brock Lesnar. Grandma Linda? She's a multiple-time political loser who ran for a seat she never had prayer of winning, and wasted a record-setting amount money in the process. And Grandpa Vince? They say there is nothing sadder than a man who has lost everything he holds dear, but at one unfortunate point in my life, I learned a little secret: There is something sadder than a man who has lost everything he holds dear... a man who has not only lost everything he holds dear, but is forced to watch others enjoy all of the things he has lost. I was taught that lesson the hard way by Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

From 1993 until 2001, ECW was my life. When it folded, I was devastated... but I was determined to get on with my life, and eventually I did. At the first ECW One Night Stand the stars of ECW and I were finally given the chance to properly say goodbye and thank you to our fans, and they were given the chance to do the same to us. It was a truly magical night, and it allowed me to close the door on that chapter of my life. Everyone was finally ready to let ECW become nothing more than a series of pleasant memories. Everyone except for one person: Vince McMahon.

You see, Vince McMahon didn't want there to be any pleasant memories of ECW at all. So Vince McMahon concocted a scheme. He came to me and said "ECW One Night Stand went so well. The fans loved it! I think there is still some life in ECW." He told me that he wanted to dig ECW up, and hook it up to Dr. Frankenstein's machine, and breathe new life in it. To let it once again become the awesome monster it once was. But that was nothing more than a pile of bullsh*t!
The real reason that Vince wanted to bring ECW back to life was to rob it of its peaceful death. Vince wanted ECW alive so that he could torture it to death at his leisure, then piss on the corpse! I tried to fight it, but I couldn't. Instead, I wound up losing the control that I had over the new ECW, and being forced to watch while Vince McMahon mutilated it on worldwide TV.

Life became very painful for me after that. I tried to convince myself that I was over it, but I wasn't. Then Brock Lesnar got into a big public argument with WWE and he asked me to represent him, and a few weeks later, I wound up getting punched in the face by Triple H... And that was when I saw my opportunity. That was when I saw my chance for revenge. I plotted and planned and watched Triple H, Vince, and Stephanie dance for me like puppets... and now I stand here with full control of the entire WWE. In fact, this afternoon I even took a page out of Triple H's playbook and called for an emergency meeting of the Board of Directors, who decided that it was time to appoint a new Chief Operating Officer: ME!

How did I pull that coup off? It was a lot easier than you might first think. You see, the McMahons are... how can I put this lightly? Arrogant jackasses. And a lot of people within WWE's corporate structure were sick and tired of putting up with them. And the others... the others had their eyes opened by CM Punk last June when he said that WWE should be making a lot more money that it is... and that the thing getting in the way is the McMahon family. They thought that the company would make more money if I ran it.

So now Vince is in the horrible, painful position that he once put me in. He has lost everything he held dear... and now all he can do is watch me kill it. Wrestling fans, this is where I take my revenge for what Vince McMahon did to ECW! I can now run WWE into the ground while Vince can do nothing but sit helplessly and watch...

But I'm not going to do that... because the third thing you should know about Paul Heyman is that he is a very proud man. I have defeated the McMahons. Their empire is now mine... so why should I demolish Titan Towers while I'm standing on top of it? Vince McMahon kidnapped my baby and made watch while he tortured it to death... but does that mean that I have to sink to his level? No. I am too proud for that.

To stretch the metaphor a bit, Vince, you kidnapped my baby, but I didn't kidnap yours. I convinced the people whose job it is to look out for your baby's health that I would be a much better parent than you are. Now I would hate to make myself a liar, so I am not going to kill your baby. Instead, I am going to nurture your baby, and train it to become a star athlete. Everyone will know that it's your baby, but they will also acknowledge that it could never have reached its true potential without me. I might be the COO, the General Manager of both Raw and Smackdown, and have the Board of Directors in my pocket, but the name on everything still reads "McMahon." And Vince, when I take this company to unprecedented heights, you will sit there and look at every single increasingly fatter check you receive, and you will know that you aren't the one making that money. I'll be the one making you that money. You will have to sit there and know that Paul Heyman is making you more money than you could have ever made on your own! And that... will be my revenge. So welcome to Monday Night Raw; starring Brock Lesnar... and welcome to the WWE... as run by PAUL HEYMAN!

Heyman leaves the ring, and we cut to commercial.

THE MIZ vs. DANIEL BRYAN (w/AJ Bryan)-
Dragon makes Miz tap in nine minutes. CM Punk is on commentary, and he puts Dragon over as a tough competitor.

KANE vs. R-TRUTH-
Kane pretty much squashes R-Truth.

SETH ROLLINS vs. LEAKEE
Rollins wins clean in eight minutes.

Damien Sandow comes out to the ring and says that his team’s win over Brodus’ team at Survivor Series proves that being serious will get you further than being a goofball that panders to the WWE Universe. He then introduces his newest acolyte… Naomi Knight.

Naomi cuts a promo talking about how she came to the WWE to wrestle! Everyone who saw her on NXT and saw her confrontations with Michael Cole knows that. And yet the only spot WWE could find for her was to be a dancer for Brodus Clay. And she was fine with waiting her turn. Waiting for something to come up… and then, when something finally did come up… she couldn’t seize the opportunity because dancing with Cameron and Brodus was deemed to be more important. When Stephanie McMahon was backstage on Smackdow, finding a diva to fill in for the injured Tamina in the Divas’ Title #1 Contendership Tournament, that spot should have been her’s! She was ready to zeize her opportunity and prove herself as a wrestler… but instead she had to go with Cameron so they could dance during Brodus’ entrance. Well no more! She has now embraced Damien Sandow’s teachings about being serious, and she hopes that chair to the skull taught Brodus Clay a lesson!

CHRISTIAN vs. TYSON KIDD (w/Natalya Neidhart)-
Kidd wins clean in ten minutes.

AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan) vs. LAYLA EL-
AJ wins clean in four minutes

SIN CARA vs. HEATH SLATER-
Slater comes out wearing polka-dots and mocking Dusty Rhodes. Cara wins cleanly in six minutes.

Cena cuts a promo saying that he wants to redeem his WM loss to Rock

SHEAMUS vs. RANDY ORTON-
The match goes for about ten minutes with neither man getting the advantage until The Miz comes out and assaults both men with a steel chair.

Wade Barrett cuts a promo putting himself over as the man who beat Ryback. He says that everyone in the locker room should beware. If he can do that to the unstoppable Ryback, he can do that to anyone. Barrett promo

DREW MCINTYRE & MICHAEL MCGILLICUTTY vs. ZACK RYDER & SANTINO MARELLA-
Drew & McGillicutty win clean in five minutes. Ryder and Santino get their stuff in, then get squashed.

Dolph Ziggler cuts a promo demanding a World Heavyweight Title match with Sheamus. He says that he would have beaten both Sheamus and Swagger if they hadn’t been teaming up on him. He says he can beat either one of them in singles matches.

WWE WOLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Prime Time Players(c) vs. The Usos vs. Primo & Epico (w/Rosa Mendes)-
The match goes about five minutes before it is once again interrupted by Big Show who kicks everyone’s ass. Show then says “did you see that, Rocky? Did you see how easily I just destroyed SIX GUYS? Why makes you think I will have any problem destroying you?”

JACK SWAGGER vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)-
Del Rio wins clean in fifteen minutes

WWE UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: Antonio Cesaro (w/Aksana) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes-
Cesaro wins cleanly, pinning Cody at the fifteen minute mark.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 29th, '12, 20:22

The Miz sent out a Tout explaining his actions on Monday night:
"I lost to Daniel Bryan on Raw, so I needed to get myself back to the top... and I did that by going after the big dogs."

Both Sheamus and Orton have demanded matches with The Miz, but they will have to wait because Miz, along with R-Truth, Eve Torres, and Layla El will be going overseas to visit with US troops stationed in the Persian Gulf.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 30th, '12, 12:44

WWE Main Event: (11/21/2012)

MICHAEL MCGILLICUTTY & DREW MCINTYRE vs. XAVIER WOODS & RICHIE STEAMBOAT-
McGillcutty pins Woods in eight minutes

RYBACK SQUASHES A JOBBER

KANE vs. DAMIEN SANDOW-
Kane wins clean in ten minutes, dominating most of the match.

OUT OF CONTINUITY-
I am curious what people thought of the big Paul Heyman speech.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 2nd, '12, 11:41

Two huge matches are advertised for this week's Smackdown:
Daniel Bryan will take on Kane, and in the main event, we will see an epic ten man tag team match pitting Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Primo, Epico, & World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus against Kofi Kingston, Alberto Del Rio, Kane, US Champion Antonio Cesaro, & Wade Barrett- the man who knocked out Ryback.
Additionally, NXT standout Seth Rollins will be in action against Heath Slater and WWE Champion CM Punk has asked for some mic time tonight.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 2nd, '12, 12:29

Smackdown: (11/23/2012)- Grand Rapids, MI

Smackdown opens with Christian in the ring. He is demanding another match with Tyson Kidd. Tyson comes out to answer the challenge but it quickly interrupted by Paul Heyman. Heyman comes into the ring and talks Christian down. He says that Christian has so much potential, but he keeps demanding matches against just one man. He tells Christian that he wants to help him refocus himself so he can fulfill his potential and win a world title. Christian seems to go along with it, and he and Paul E. walk backstage. On the way to the back, Paul E. tells Tyson that he will be facing Sin Cara right after Smackdown returns from a commercial.

SIN CARA vs. TYSON KIDD-
Cara wins clean in ten minutes.

WWE airs a video package of Layla, Eve, R-Truth, and The Miz visiting US troops overseas (the announcers take this time to remind us of Miz’s attack on Orton and Del Rio on Raw).

ALICIA FOX vs. NOAMI KNIGHT (w/Damien Sandow)-
Naomi wins clean in four minutes.

Big Show cuts a backstage promo saying that he wants to face The Rock, and to do that, he needs to be WWE Champion. He says that CM Punk has always needed Cena’s help to beat him, so he deserves a shot at the WWE Title. And WAY before some pipsqueak like Daniel Bryan.

JOHN CENA vs. DANIEL BRYAN (w/AJ Bryan)-
Dragon beats Cena clean in fifteen minutes via KO kick to the temple.

CM Punk cuts a backstage promo Punk trashing Show & Cena for once again “looking past” him. They should be concentrating on him, not The Rock. He also says that Show’s clain to deserving a title shot before Daniel Bryan is BS. Dragon has beaten the him. Big Show hasn’t. Punk puts Dragon over strong and says that he is going to go to Paul E’s office to ask him to give Dragon a WWE Title match.

SETH ROLLINS vs. HEATH SLATER-
Rollins wins clean in five minutes. Slater is once again dressed to mock Dusty Rhodes and mocks many of Dusty’s mannerisms.

CODY RHDOES vs. RICHIE STEAMBOAT-
Cody wins clean in eight minutes.

Dolph Zigger and Vickie Guerrero come out to the ring and start cutting basically the same promo that Dolph cut on Raw (that Swagger and Sheamus colluded against him and that he would have won the World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series if they hadn’t been teaming up on him). Paul E. comes out and tells Ziggler that he needs to prove to him that can beat even one of those guys before he can have a title shot, so Paul E. says that he will give Ziggler a World Heavyweight Title shot on next week’s Smackdown… if he can beat Jack Swagger on Raw.

KANE, WADE BARRETT, KOFI KINGSTON, ANTONIO CESARO, & ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez & Aksana) vs. RANDY ORTON, SHEAMUS, JACK SWAGGER, PRIMO, & EPICO (w/Rosa Mendes)-
The match is decently even for the first ten minutes until Kane starts dominating the Colons and Swagger, and even gets a few good licks in on Randy. At that point Sheamus gets the tag and he and Kane square off. They are decently even until Randy distracts Kane, allowing Sheamus to take control. Sheamus gets set up for the Brogue Kick, but Wade Barrett jumps in the ring and quickly starts pummeling Sheamus from behind before turning him around and hitting him with the Spinning Backfist. Sheamus goes down (and isn’t moving) and the babyfaces jump in the ring, The heels also jump in and we get a big schmoz which ends with Kane chokelsamming the Colons as the others brawl to the outside. This whole time Sheamus hasn’t moved, and the announcers are selling it as if he has been KOed. Kane goes for the pin:
ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!
SHEAMUS GETS HIS SHOULDER UP!
Kane keeps the beatdown going, but Sheamus eventually manages to make a tag in Epico. After another short schmoz Kane hits a chokeslam and pins Epico for the win.
Even after the match, the announcers continue to sell the point that it seems like Barrett actually knocked Sheamus out for a while, and that if it hadn’t been for the schmoz, Kane might well have pinned him.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 3rd, '12, 08:23

WWE.com has just received word from WWE COO and General Manager of both Raw and Smackdown, Paul Heyman, that he, like CM Punk, believes that Daniel Bryan has earned a shot at the WWE Title, and, after consulting with Bryan, has agreed to CM Punk's request to have that title match as the main event of tonight's Raw!
Also on the show, Dolph Ziggler will attempt to earn a World Heavyweight Title match for Smackdown by defeating Jack Swagger tonight!

Also in action will be the team of Drew McIntyre & Michael McGillicutty taking on Heath Slater & Johnny Curtis, as well as Christian vs. Kofi Kingston.
Additionally, in non-title action, The Usos will team up with Primo & Epico to take on the Prime Time Players, Cody Rhodes, and NXT star Richie Steamboat, Kofi Kingston faces Christian, and Brodus Clay makes his return after the shocking events of Survivor Series!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation