RAW Discussion 2/13

kiel297

Re: RAW Discussion 2/13

Post by kiel297 » Feb 14th, '12, 07:36

That bump rider took was fucking stupid and reckless. It didn't look pretty.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 14th, '12, 08:35

kiel297 wrote:That bump rider took was f***ing stupid and reckless. It didn't look pretty.
I'm surprised they didn't have anything setup down there.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 14th, '12, 08:37

kiel297 wrote:That bump rider took was f***ing stupid and reckless. It didn't look pretty.
The platform Ryder fell to had some give to it. It served no other purpose on the set but to catch him.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 14th, '12, 11:24

Bob-O wrote:
The platform Ryder fell to had some give to it. It served no other purpose on the set but to catch him.
And the bump still looked sick, so props to WWE for that.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Feb 14th, '12, 18:13

The Awesome One wrote:I love how Cena kissed Eve back..if he was a the good guy and a friend of Zacks he would of pulled away.
I dunno; a lady that fine you HAVE to kiss back....

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 14th, '12, 18:16

badnewzxl wrote:
The Awesome One wrote:I love how Cena kissed Eve back..if he was a the good guy and a friend of Zacks he would of pulled away.
I dunno; a lady that fine you HAVE to kiss back....
kinda sort of agree,,,its a realistic quality...A woman that gorgeous kisses you...any single red blooded american male is going to just be lost in the moment and start kissing her back.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 14th, '12, 18:38

KILLdozer wrote:kinda sort of agree,,,its a realistic quality...A woman that gorgeous kisses you...any single red blooded american male is going to just be lost in the moment and start kissing her back.
But it's Cena, he's not like everyone else he's above everyone else. :p

You know, they could transition that into a heel gimmick. Not saying they will but it could work. He could just be better then everyone, not because of money but because of who he is. He does seem to be saying that Kanes stuff will work on everyone but him, ALMOST like he's saying he's better then everyone.

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Feb 14th, '12, 18:43

Rabid619 wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:kinda sort of agree,,,its a realistic quality...A woman that gorgeous kisses you...any single red blooded american male is going to just be lost in the moment and start kissing her back.
But it's Cena, he's not like everyone else he's above everyone else. :p

You know, they could transition that into a heel gimmick. Not saying they will but it could work. He could just be better then everyone, not because of money but because of who he is. He does seem to be saying that Kanes stuff will work on everyone but him, ALMOST like he's saying he's better then everyone.
true; and THIS could be the basis of his heel turn; but I'm sure WWE wants his turn to make him more of a fan favorite. Fans love the guy who gets violent (e.g. the Briscoes) more than the guy who thinks he's better than everyone else (e.g. the Miz); they def want this change in Cena's character to make him more popular

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Feb 15th, '12, 16:02

Rabid619 wrote:Why was Ryder even on the show without an army of body guards or something?

Someone called Cena a Son of a Bitch i think.

I swear I heard Eve being called a slut too when she came out after Ryder was wheeled off the stage.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 15th, '12, 16:31

Earth Child wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:Why was Ryder even on the show without an army of body guards or something?

I swear I heard Eve being called a slut too when she came out after Ryder was wheeled off the stage.
good,some might say its just legit hate from asshole fans,like everyone yelling at Cena,But I say thats super heel heat,which if theyre going where I think with this,Is great.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 16th, '12, 01:23

Earth Child wrote:

[/quote]
I heard it, too.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3