Kurt Angle's Secret Hypothesis thread

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
cero2k
Site Admin

Kurt Angle's Secret Hypothesis thread

Post by cero2k » Jul 12th, '17, 10:38

ok, so let's theorize here. Next week Angle is reveling this secret. What are our ideas as to what it will be. I got two

1. Angle and Stephanie McMahon had a son during their program back in the day, that kid is Chad Gable.

2. Angle is in a relationship with Mick Foley's daughter Noelle

Other people have brought up that it could be Dixie Carter or an affair with Stephanie McMahon.

what else is there out there?

KILLdozer

Re: Kurt Angle's Secret Hypothesis thread

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '17, 12:00

I think it this point it almost has to be Dixie Carter related, as well as TNA maybe even. Given that's she gonna be on his 24 special on the network, what better way to introduce her? Plus it's about time again for another red hot crazy summer story.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '17, 12:04

None of those explain Graves' involvement though.

Maybe Foley is somehow related in being bitter, wanting his spot back.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jul 12th, '17, 12:08

KILLdozer wrote: Jul 12th, '17, 12:04 None of those explain Graves' involvement though.

Graves is just a connected guy and friend of Kurt, he doesn't need to be directly related to the problem, he's just the messenger

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '17, 12:16

cero2k wrote: Jul 12th, '17, 12:08
KILLdozer wrote: Jul 12th, '17, 12:04 None of those explain Graves' involvement though.

Graves is just a connected guy and friend of Kurt, he doesn't need to be directly related to the problem, he's just the messenger
He's also receiving the messages though. I feel maybe I'd just like to see more to do with him. I've always loved when heel announcers end up involved in things lol.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jul 12th, '17, 12:31

KILLdozer wrote: Jul 12th, '17, 12:16

He's also receiving the messages though. I feel maybe I'd just like to see more to do with him. I've always loved when heel announcers end up involved in things lol.
like Michael Cole vs Jerry Lawler?

A side of me wishes Graves would become more of managerial character, more involved in storylines, but then the other side realizes he is the ONLY redeeming thing about the whole main roster commentary.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '17, 13:02

cero2k wrote: Jul 12th, '17, 12:31
KILLdozer wrote: Jul 12th, '17, 12:16

like Michael Cole vs Jerry Lawler?

A side of me wishes Graves would become more of managerial character, more involved in storylines, but then the other side realizes he is the ONLY redeeming thing about the whole main roster commentary.
No, just one announcer becoming an on screen character lol.

I felt the same but you're right...

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 12th, '17, 14:39

The timing of the Kurt & Steph had a kid" theory doesn't work because Steph was never pregnant and was on TV that whole time. Also, said kid would be sixteen at most, so it couldn't be Gable.

The entire reasoning behind the affair with Steph idea is that it would lead to Hunter vs. Kurt, which I'm not sure is happening.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '17, 17:13

Maybe it could lead to Angle V Foley...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jul 12th, '17, 19:15

Maybe Daniel Bryan's baby is actually Kurt's and it leads to Dragon vs Angle at WM!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '17, 19:34

cero2k wrote: Jul 12th, '17, 19:15 Maybe Daniel Bryan's baby is actually Kurt's and it leads to Dragon vs Angle at WM!
That would make Brie the one arriving next week. Lol that would work since she's been off screen forever.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 12th, '17, 19:42

cero2k wrote: Jul 12th, '17, 19:15 Maybe Daniel Bryan's baby is actually Kurt's and it leads to Dragon vs Angle at WM!
Damn. Now I want this to happen.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '17, 20:00

Let's be a little more realistic here...

Maybe the two of them could just be having an affair, and it still leads to the same ramifications lol.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '17, 20:00

Karen Jarret lol.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jul 14th, '17, 15:38

I'm kind of on the Dixie Carter train, even though I wonder why WWE would bring her in besides her involvement in Angle's 24 program... When I was watching Impact (however briefly), she was my least favourite on screen character, and just seems to be a blight on whatever she touches from the little bit of information I know about her.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 15th, '17, 20:50

Serujuunin wrote: Jul 14th, '17, 15:38 I'm kind of on the Dixie Carter train, even though I wonder why WWE would bring her in besides her involvement in Angle's 24 program... When I was watching Impact (however briefly), she was my least favourite on screen character, and just seems to be a blight on whatever she touches from the little bit of information I know about her.
You're description of her is pretty accurate. The only emotion she could portray was a completely pathetic sadness.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jul 15th, '17, 23:00

Big Red Machine wrote: Jul 15th, '17, 20:50
Serujuunin wrote: Jul 14th, '17, 15:38 I'm kind of on the Dixie Carter train, even though I wonder why WWE would bring her in besides her involvement in Angle's 24 program... When I was watching Impact (however briefly), she was my least favourite on screen character, and just seems to be a blight on whatever she touches from the little bit of information I know about her.
Your description of her is pretty accurate. The only emotion she could portray was a completely pathetic sadness.
I can see how that would drain the life out of any segment she'd be in...

Even more reason why it shouldn't be her!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 15th, '17, 23:26

Serujuunin wrote: Jul 15th, '17, 23:00
Your description of her is pretty accurate. The only emotion she could portray was a completely pathetic sadness.

My best guess (assuming that it is Dixie) is that they think it will be seen as some sort of "Bischoff shows up on Raw" moment that no one would ever think was possible, but in reality pretty much everyone has seen it coming, and part of the reason for that was their own showing her in the preview for that Network special, and even if they didn't, no one will give a sh*t because she's not Eric Bischoff, she's Jim Herd.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 16th, '17, 12:53

Big Red Machine wrote: Jul 15th, '17, 23:26

My best guess (assuming that it is Dixie) is that they think it will be seen as some sort of "Bischoff shows up on Raw" moment that no one would ever think was possible, but in reality pretty much everyone has seen it coming, and part of the reason for that was their own showing her in the preview for that Network special, and even if they didn't, no one will give a sh*t because she's not Eric Bischoff, she's Jim Herd.
You can't really give this one the old "F Tna because they suck" treatment.

She's still Dixie Carter, and no one still ever thought there'd ever really be a moment like this possibly happening. Y'all take your "Oh Dixie Carter is horrible at everything as an on screen character though..." Stuff out of here or I'm going to Military Press Powerslam you.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 16th, '17, 13:35

KILLdozer wrote: Jul 16th, '17, 12:53
Big Red Machine wrote: Jul 15th, '17, 23:26

You can't really give this one the old "F Tna because they suck" treatment.

She's still Dixie Carter, and no one still ever thought there'd ever really be a moment like this possibly happening. Y'all take your "Oh Dixie Carter is horrible at everything as an on screen character though..." Stuff out of here or I'm going to Military Press Powerslam you.
I'm not saying that if you asked people two months ago if they was possible they wouldn't have said it wasn't. I'm saying that the antagonism between her and Vince is not even close to the antagonism between Vince and Bischoff. I'm sure Vince and Herd took shots at each other, too- or more likely, Herd and the WCW people took shots at Vince and Vince just ignored their existence (exactly like with TNA). But Dixie Carter (or Jeff Jarrett, or Vince Russo or Scott D'Amore or Bruce Prichard, or Dutch Mantell, or even Jim Cornette) rarely took shots at Vince on air in TNA or tried to mess with Vince the way Bischoff did in WCW. The only incidents that come to mind are Cookie-Gate and it's associated follow-up, which was more of an embarrassment to TNA than anything else and the Voodoo Kin Mafia stuff, and I'm pretty sure it was Dusty behind the Cookie-Gate stuff and some combination of Russo and the New Age Outlaws behind the VKM stuff, and all of those people (aside from Russo, for entirely different reasons) were welcomed back into the WWE fold.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation