OHNO'S ATTIRES!!!!

KILLdozer

OHNO'S ATTIRES!!!!

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 6th, '17, 10:39

Stop it already! Lol this fool is now wearing , the literal exact, old design and style for the Orlando Magic, with his basketball jerseys.

Before that it was the freegin' Bulls...this basketball jersey thing has only gotten worse...no wonder it reminded me of the Olympics or The All Star team way back... because they're obviously...doing it on purpose.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: OHNO'S ATTIRES!!!!

Post by cero2k » Jul 6th, '17, 11:53

KILLdozer wrote: Jul 6th, '17, 10:39 because they're obviously...doing it on purpose.
there you go, that's the whole point

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 6th, '17, 12:06

cero2k wrote: Jul 6th, '17, 11:53
KILLdozer wrote: Jul 6th, '17, 10:39 because they're obviously...doing it on purpose.
there you go, that's the whole point
Exactly. I just can't stand it. We've discussed it before, but ...at least there's some reasoning to it now, but it doesn't change the fact of ..why does he look like the NBA, and I personally feel it's just kind of...gaudy lol.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jul 6th, '17, 12:18

KILLdozer wrote: Jul 6th, '17, 12:06
Exactly. I just can't stand it. We've discussed it before, but ...at least there's some reasoning to it now, but it doesn't change the fact of ..why does he look like the NBA, and I personally feel it's just kind of...gaudy lol.
I don't think it's gaudy, but it definitely looks way to indie wrestling, his gimmick is not related to it at all and I'm sure if he ever goes to the main roster, it'll be something that Vince et al won't really understand and they'll have him come out with basketballs.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 6th, '17, 12:40

cero2k wrote: Jul 6th, '17, 12:18
KILLdozer wrote: Jul 6th, '17, 12:06
I don't think it's gaudy, but it definitely looks way to indie wrestling, his gimmick is not related to it at all and I'm sure if he ever goes to the main roster, it'll be something that Vince et al won't really understand and they'll have him come out with basketballs.
Gaudy is probably the wrong word, perhaps... Just strange, lol... exactly though...not related to it at all so why is it a thing? A standard tank top is fine or one of those super sleeveless with the sides missing and some fight/ basketball shorts would be perfect.