Johnny Mundo just became the king of mexico.

NJPW, RevPro, CMLL, DDT, etc
cero2k
Site Admin

Johnny Mundo just became the king of mexico.

Post by cero2k » Mar 19th, '17, 21:22

The main event of Rey de Reyes was for all three titles, Hijo del Fantasma was the cruiserweight champ, Texano the Megachamp, and Mundo the Latinamerican champ.

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Johnny Mundo just became the king of mexico.

Post by cero2k » Mar 19th, '17, 21:35

Other results

Argenis def Averno to become the new Rey de Reyes

Ayako Hamada returned to AAA, won the women's No 1 contendership match
Ayako Hamada def Taya to become the new Reina de Reinas

Dark Cuervo and Dark Scoria def Pagano and Mesias to become the No 1 contenders to the tag titles

Dr Wagner Jr and Psycho Clown def Murder Clown and Monster Clown
Mocho Cota Jr, Soul Rocker & Carta Brava Jr. attacked everyone after the match

The alliance between TNA and AAA was announced, god knows what happens with the Crash/TNA relationship

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 20th, '17, 07:55

cero2k wrote:
The alliance between TNA and AAA was announced, god knows what happens with the Crash/TNA relationship

They decided to partner with AAA instead of Crash? This is pretty out of touch, even for TNA.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 20th, '17, 09:07

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:

They decided to partner with AAA instead of Crash? This is pretty out of touch, even for TNA.

well no, the partnership with Crash is still there, that's were Konnan, Laredo Kid, and Garza Jr come from. I just don't know how Konnan was ok with this or how they'll react

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 20th, '17, 09:54

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:

well no, the partnership with Crash is still there, that's were Konnan, Laredo Kid, and Garza Jr come from. I just don't know how Konnan was ok with this or how they'll react

That's what I'm saying. Why do something that could risk your relationship with Crash? What/who does AAA even have to offer?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 20th, '17, 10:22

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:They decided to partner with AAA instead of Crash? This is pretty out of touch, even for TNA.

That's what I'm saying. Why do something that could risk your relationship with Crash? What/who does AAA even have to offer?

talent-wise, they actually do have a lot more than The Crash to offer. Just El Hijo del Fantasma, or Psycho Circus, or Hamada, or Faby Apache, all of them are worth it over whoever the Crash can offer. Lucha Underground kills 80% of the Crash's appeal IMO because guys like Pentagon or Fenix or Evans or Sexy Star can't go to TNA. AAA also has a bigger audience in Mexico than Crash, bigger shows. I can totally see why the two companies would want to work together, just not sure what it means for Crash, maybe they're ok with it.