2 cents: SmackDown vs. Raw

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
e-moose

2 cents: SmackDown vs. Raw

Post by e-moose » Mar 10th, '17, 21:38

Been actually catching a lot of WWE for the past year. I've never seen such a huge difference between the 2 programz b4. Raw iz absolute crap while SmackDown iz awesome! I'm not even bothering with Raw anymore after Fastlane.

KILLdozer

Re: 2 cents: SmackDown vs. Raw

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 11th, '17, 22:43

There ain't no "vs".

End of.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 12th, '17, 10:25

KILLdozer wrote:There ain't no "vs".

End of.

There was literally a RAW vs Smackdown PPV like 5 months ago. When you have two different creative teams, they'll always be some sort of vs

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 12th, '17, 11:16

cero2k wrote:

End of.

There was literally a RAW vs Smackdown PPV like 5 months ago. When you have two different creative teams, they'll always be some sort of vs

I'm​ not even gonna attempt to quote all those things BRM said about it, but nothing that happens on one show ever matters on the other, they basically act like the two shows just exist within their own universes. They didn't even tell me who the Royal rumble on RAW Because it was a SD guy. Again-like nothing even happened.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 12th, '17, 12:43

KILLdozer wrote:
cero2k wrote:

End of.

I'm​ not even gonna attempt to quote all those things BRM said about it, but nothing that happens on one show ever matters on the other, they basically act like the two shows just exist within their own universes. They didn't even tell me who the Royal rumble on RAW Because it was a SD guy. Again-like nothing even happened.

as it kinda should, we'd hate the rivalry if they brought it up over and over and over, but every time that Shane/Steph/Foley/Dragon mention ratings, I can only assume that it's about being the better show against the other

e-moose

Post by e-moose » Mar 12th, '17, 14:47

I only called my 2 cents "SmackDown vs. Raw" becauze I was giving my personal opinion comparing the quality of the 2 brandz. I had no intention of suggesting that they should have anything to do with one another.

Raw iz so bad now with all its teamz of 2 challenging single competitors to handicap matchez, interference, crappy booking, unbelievable finishez where a single seemingly ineffective move rezults in a 3-count, etc.

I feel like Charlotte iz a prizoner, the shining star of Raw, way too good of a wrestler to be subjected to all the bullshit of the Raw brand. If thingz were just, and made to be believable, she should be consistently carrying a championship.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 12th, '17, 20:14

e-moose wrote:I only called my 2 cents "SmackDown vs. Raw" becauze I was giving my personal opinion comparing the quality of the 2 brandz. I had no intention of suggesting that they should have anything to do with one another.

Raw iz so bad now with all its teamz of 2 challenging single competitors to handicap matchez, interference, crappy booking, unbelievable finishez where a single seemingly ineffective move rezults in a 3-count, etc.

I feel like Charlotte iz a prizoner, the shining star of Raw, way too good of a wrestler to be subjected to all the bullshit of the Raw brand. If thingz were just, and made to be believable, she should be consistently carrying a championship.

I agree with most of this. It often feels like the best and worst of WWE has been separated out into two shows, with Raw getting 99% of the "worst" stuff.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 12th, '17, 21:30

Big Red Machine wrote:
e-moose wrote:I only called my 2 cents "SmackDown vs. Raw" becauze I was giving my personal opinion comparing the quality of the 2 brandz. I had no intention of suggesting that they should have anything to do with one another.

I agree with most of this. It often feels like the best and worst of WWE has been separated out into two shows, with Raw getting 99% of the "worst" stuff.

Since I know how much you love the Randy Orton burning his house down lol.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 12th, '17, 22:00

KILLdozer wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:

Since I know how much you love the Randy Orton burning his house down lol.

That and the Nikki Bella promos (and the Ambrose-Ellsworth stuff) are the other 1%.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 13th, '17, 07:19

Not to mention 99 % of the stuff JBL usually says.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 13th, '17, 08:29

KILLdozer wrote:Not to mention 99 % of the stuff JBL usually says.

whats the 99% of 1%? Someone get me Scott Steiner!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 13th, '17, 08:41

cero2k wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:Not to mention 99 % of the stuff JBL usually says.

whats the 99% of 1%? Someone get me Scott Steiner!

As requested:

phpBB [video]

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

XIV

Post by XIV » Mar 16th, '17, 15:07

Z's instead of S's really bother me.

Itz not good for buzinezz
Have A Nice Day!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 16th, '17, 15:29

XIV wrote:Z's instead of S's really bother me.

Itz not good for buzinezz

Not a fan of the Hardy Boyz or Dudley Boyz?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation