All Time worst WM

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.
BOD

All Time worst WM

Post by BOD » Aug 18th, '15, 13:46

With the return of Brock Vs Taker this Sunday it made me think whats the worst Undertaker WM build up, my opinion is WM31 Taker and Bray's feud could've been epic but for some reason the angle just didn't appeal to me.

THOUGHTS?
11/10/10
BOD & Knockouts95

Big Red Machine

Re: All Time worst WM

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 18th, '15, 14:58

I'm not sure if it's the worst, but it's definitely the most disappointing. Some of the early ones might have been worse, but no one was expecting them to be great back then.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Sep 6th, '15, 15:50

WrestleMania 11

Bam bam vs LT as main event

Bulletclubfan2014

Post by Bulletclubfan2014 » Sep 6th, '15, 19:23

WrestleMania IX because in the case of other shitty WrestleMania's they at least had 1 good match/moment (XI had HBK vs Diesel, II had British Bulldogs vs Dream Team, XIII had Austin vs Hart, XV had Rock vs Austin, XXVII had Undertaker vs HHH) WrestleMania IX had no good matches or moments whatsoever
Last edited by Bulletclubfan2014 on Sep 6th, '15, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
You thought you had all the answers I changed the question -Rowdy Roddy Piper

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 6th, '15, 19:44

Bulletclubfan2014 wrote:WrestleMania IX because in the case of other shitty WrestleMania's they at least had 1 good match/moment (XI had HBK vs Diesel, II had British Bulldogs vs Dream Team, XIII had Austin vs Hart, XV had Rock vs Austin, XVII had Undertaker vs HHH) WrestleMania IX had no good matches or moments whatsoever
I'm going to assume you have a typo there and meant WrestleMania XXVII was shitty, because if you thought that Taker vs. Triple H was the only good match on WrestleMania XVII, you've got a lot of explaining to do.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Bulletclubfan2014

Post by Bulletclubfan2014 » Sep 6th, '15, 20:15

Big Red Machine wrote:
Bulletclubfan2014 wrote:WrestleMania IX because in the case of other shitty WrestleMania's they at least had 1 good match/moment (XI had HBK vs Diesel, II had British Bulldogs vs Dream Team, XIII had Austin vs Hart, XV had Rock vs Austin, XVII had Undertaker vs HHH) WrestleMania IX had no good matches or moments whatsoever
I'm going to assume you have a typo there and meant WrestleMania XXVII was shitty, because if you thought that Taker vs. Triple H was the only good match on WrestleMania XVII, you've got a lot of explaining to do.
Fixed it and for the record X7 is either my 1st or 2nd favorite of all time (I go back and forth between XIX and X7 as my favorite a lot)
You thought you had all the answers I changed the question -Rowdy Roddy Piper