Chyna Reportedly Confronted Triple H at Piper's Funeral

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Chyna Reportedly Confronted Triple H at Piper's Funeral

Post by cero2k » Aug 13th, '15, 09:23

Source: sescoops.com

Earlier this week, a private funeral was held in Portland, Oregon for WWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, which was attended by family in friends.

Notable names in attendance included and Triple H, Bret Hart, Chael Sonnen, Chyna, Michael Hayes, Brian Knobbs and Ric Flair, who gave a eulogy. Vince McMahon was not in attendance because he had to be in Orlando on Tuesday for WWE Tough Enough.

According to Chyna’s ex-boyfriend Sean Waltman, the former WWE Diva “bum rushed” Triple H, apologized for “everything” and almost got taken down by security.

Waltman initially stated that Chyna had crashed the funeral, but later clarified that she was in fact invited.

Earlier this year, Chyna accused Triple H of physically abusing her during their romantic relationship over a decade ago. During an interview with Vince Russo back in February, Chyan said:

“That’s great, but don’t punch girls, and you don’t treat them like that, and ruin their entire career and life, and never speak another word to them.”

When asked to elaborate on that claim that Triple H was abusive to her, Chyna elaborated:

“I think Hunter’s plan was to get me to leave the relationship first. That way he could start dating Stephanie and everything would be cool. We got into a heated argument. We were not getting along. I told him ‘I know something’s going on; don’t tell me something’s not going on.’ He swiped my hand, I swiped his hand, and then he hit me. And that’s a deal-breaker for me. The relationship is now over. After that I know that he was crying, and I know that he felt bad that he hit me. I was just in shock; it felt like a Jerry Springer moment, it was very surreal. I just couldn’t believe that he hit me.”

Chyna would go on to repeat the claims in multiple interviews, most recently in June during an appearance on Opie Radio on Sirius XM. Triple H offered the following response to Laurer’s accusations:

“The false statements and reckless allegations Joan Laurer (aka Chyna) continues to make about a physical dispute are a complete fabrication. As I’ve said in the past, while Joan has had significant struggles in life, this does not justify making such claims.”

Waltman has also been the subject of accusations from Chyna, claiming he raped her during their drug-fueled relationship. He added:

Big Red Machine

Re: Chyna Reportedly Confronted Triple H at Piper's Funeral

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 13th, '15, 10:11

If I recall correctly, Waltman called in to whatever radio show Chyna was on and basically said she's full of sh*t and that she has lied about numerous important things in her life, and the consensus from people who heard it was that Waltman came across as a lot more truthful than Chyna.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3