Bulletclubfan2014 books Daniel Bryan from here onwards

The sky is the limit
Bulletclubfan2014

Bulletclubfan2014 books Daniel Bryan from here onwards

Post by Bulletclubfan2014 » Jan 27th, '15, 17:32

Bulletclubfan2014 books Daniel Bryan:
I'm doing this because fans are hating on WWE a lot for eliminating Bryan from The Royal Rumble so quickly but honestly I have no problem with it because I feel Bryan works best in the Underdog role where they build up for a long time before he gets the belt so here's how I'd do it: Bryan returns and is eliminated fairly quickly from the Royal Rumble like he was, the next live show Bryan comes out and cuts a promo saying after he was all excited to return and try to win the Rumble only to be beaten so quickly he realized he's not ready to regain the title and get back to the top like he was before his injury, so Bryan is going to work his way back up by wrestling against every one in the company.
The Authority then come out and say "that's good we support you and your climb back to the top starts right now" and he faces Kane. Bryan ends up getting screwed over and loses. Hunter goofs at Bryan for losing. Then Bryan says he will continue working his way back up regardless of the Authority's attempts to stop him. Bryan and Kane are scheduled for a rematch at Fast Lane, Bryan loses a couple more matches due to distraction from The Authority until Fast Lane he beats Kane. Afterward Rollins attacks Bryan gives him a curbstomp, and stands tall to end that segment. Bryan is scheduled for a match against Rollins at WrestleMania the logic being The Authority wants Bryan taken down so they send there guy out to do it. Then Bryan and Rollins face at WrestleMania Bryan wins after a 20+minute barn burner to open the show (as a way to play into the Bryan building his way back up)At the end op the show Roman Reigns wins the belt to which then Rollins jumps him at the end, cashes in and wins the title.

The next night Bryan says he beat Rollins at WrestleMania so he should face him at Extreme Rules for the belt. The Authority argues that due to Rollins not having been champion when he lost then Bryan is not owed a title match... But they will give him a match against Rollins non title tonight if he PINS or SUBMITS Rollins he'll get a title shot. In the match Bryan is about to win when Cesaro comes out and attacks Bryan getting Rollins DQed. Cesaro argues he and Bryan worked there way from the ground up on the Indies to the WWE but Bryan was Champion and he hasn't been yet even though Cesaro feel he's better than Bryan so he will make sure Bryan doesn't become champion again before he does.

At Payback Bryan and Cesaro face off it ends in a DQ after Cesaro hits Bryan with a chair and proceeds to beat his back hard with the chair. Bryan wants revenge and asks for a No DQ match at Money In The Bank The Authority agrees but only if Bryan can win a series No DQ's matches against Bray Wyatt, Kane and The Big Show over the next 3 weeks and due to a lack in confidence in Bryan HHH says if Bryan wins them and then beats Cesaro he'll get a Title shot at Summerslam. Bryan beats Big Show after a Knee Plus and Kendo Stick assisted Yes! Lock after a 20 minute main event on RAW, he pins Kane with a Knee Plus while Kane's holding a chair to his face (Knee Plus Vandaminator) and Big Show after after Cesaro tries interfering to stop Bryan from winning but it backfires and he knocks out Wyatt and Bryan wins because of it.
At Money In The Bank Bryan and Cesaro face off no DQ and Bryan wins after another all out war. At the end of the show Rollins is still champion and Bryan and Rollins face off as the MITB show ends. The next night on RAW Hunter questions if Bryan has truly worked his way back up to being a contender yet Bryan says "I'll prove I'm ready put me in the ring with anyone" Triple H then brings up how he runs NXT and he's been training a lot of guys who he feels are ready for the main roster but to know for sure Bryan will face 1 of them every week until Summerslam starts and if any of them beat Bryan they're promoted to the main roster immediately. Bryan brings in Kevin Owens the first week, Hideo Itami the second, Finn balor the 3rd week Sami Zayn the 4th week and on the go home show he faces Adrian Neville. Over each week on RAW they do backstage segments where pretty much every babyface in WWE tells Bryan they respect him for his tenacity and they're rooting for him to win at Summerslam. Bryan wins every one of the matches against the NXT guys but each one gets 10-15 minutes with Bryan and gets to look good in defeat. After Bryan beats each guy he and Rollins face off in the ring but don't punch just have a staredown. Until the go home show Adrian Neville jumps Bryan after the match while he and Rollins are doing there staredown and he and Rollins attack Bryan ending in Rollins Curbstomping Bryan onto the title and standing tall with the newest member of The Authority Adrian Neville.
Bryan proceeds to face Rollins even though he's banged up and is not coming in at 100%. Triple H makes the match No Holds Barred right before so The Authority can interfere. After nearly 20 minutes The Authority and there allies come out and attack Bryan to which John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, Rowan, Jack Swagger The Uso's and Roman Reigns come out and stop The Authority and chase them off essentially making it 1 on 1 Rollins and Bryan go 5 more minutes until eventually Bryan makes Rollins tap to The Yes Lock and Bryan ends the show with the entire Babyface lockerroom out to celebrate with Bryan and the show ends with Bryan leaving the ring going into the crowd and doing the YES! YES! YES! chant in the crowd with the fans to end the show while all the babyfaces are applauding him in the ring to eend the show.
You thought you had all the answers I changed the question -Rowdy Roddy Piper

Big Red Machine

Re: Bulletclubfan2014 books Daniel Bryan from here onwards

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 27th, '15, 18:01

It's interesting, but it kind of feels more to me like Dragon vs. the Authority more than him actually "working his way to the top." It's certainly not bad... but it's just not quite the story in the title.
I thought the NXT thing was a great idea, but it seems to me like putting Dragon against NXT guys would be the first thing to do (maybe even add in the stip that if he loses, he has to go down to NXT).
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Bulletclubfan2014

Re: Bulletclubfan2014 books Daniel Bryan from here onwards

Post by Bulletclubfan2014 » Jan 27th, '15, 18:45

Big Red Machine wrote:It's interesting, but it kind of feels more to me like Dragon vs. the Authority more than him actually "working his way to the top." It's certainly not bad... but it's just not quite the story in the title.
I thought the NXT thing was a great idea, but it seems to me like putting Dragon against NXT guys would be the first thing to do (maybe even add in the stip that if he loses, he has to go down to NXT).
I added The Authority part because I wanted to do another fantasy booking set where Bryan holds the belt until WrestleMania, The Authority tries to get it off him but Bryan keeps defying the odds until at WrestleMania Bryan retains against Hunters biggest obstacle yet and Hunter and Steph finally gain respect for him due to there inability to keep him down. Then Seth turns on Hunter the next night on RAW feuds with Hunter until MITB where he and Hunter face in a Hardcore match and Seth wins by Curbstomping Hunter repeatedly to the point they do a Stretcher job for Hunter. Then they announce Hunter will not be coming back any time soon and will be in the hospital for a while even. Then Seth announces he wants his title back from Bryan who still has it. Bryan the whole time has been openly admitting that while Triple H may have tried to kill his career it made Bryan tougher and after he earned Triple H's respect he and Triple H have buried the hatchet so Bryan says he will fight Seth and get revenge for Triple H and his wife Stephanie they face at Summerslam 2016 and Rollins wins after another classic between the 2 and becomes champion again. And if I just did the story where Bryan announces he'll work his way back up and The Authority doesn't come out and try to stop him immediately it'd feel random for them to just reignite it after a few months of his mission. Plus Hunter's a smart man he knows you need to stop Bryan before he gets any momentum at all because if he does you can beat him up all you want but he'll come back eventually and defy the odds if he doesn't shut him down right away
You thought you had all the answers I changed the question -Rowdy Roddy Piper