Tell it to the world!!
womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

2010 WWE Draft Questions about World Heavyweight Champions

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Dec 23rd, '10, 16:46

Hey guys,

Here's a question for all of ya:

Now, @ WWE Extreme Rules 2010, we saw 2 World Title Matches in the WWE:

The WWE Heavyweight Championship between RAW's John Cena and SD!'s Batista and the World Heavyweight Championship between SD!'s Jack Swagger and RAW's Randy Orton

Now, here's the situation:

1) If Cena and Swagger won their matches, then both of them kept their belts, but they would still be eligable to switch both brands

Which means that if Cena got drafted to SD! w/the WWE Heavyweight Championship, then that means that Jack Swagger would go to RAW w/the World Heavyweight Championship

2) If Batista and Orton won their matches, then both World Titles would switch brands meaning that the WWE Heavyweight Title would go to SD! and the World Heavyweight Title would go to RAW, but they would still be eligable to switch both brands

Which means that not only would the World Titles switch brands again, but Batista would go back to RAW and Randy Orton would go to back SD!

3) If Batista and Swagger won their matches, then that means that SD! would get both belts, but one of them would be eligable to jump to RAW

Meaning, that if Batista went to RAW w/the WWE Heavyweight Championship, then Swagger would stay on SD!, but if Batista stayed on SD!, then that means Jack Swagger would go back to RAW w/the World Heavyweight Championship

4) If Cena and Orton won their matches, then that means that RAW would get both belts, but one of them would eligable to jump to SD!

Meaning, that if Orton stayed on RAW, then that means Cena would go back to SD! w/the WWE Heavyweight Championship just like 5 years ago, but if Cena stayed on RAW, then that means Orton would go back to SD! w/the World Heavyweight Championship

and so, I ask you all this:

How would you feel if Jack Swagger was on RAW as the World Heavyweight Champion?

Would Swagger be a draw to RAW even as the World Heavyweight Champion?

How would you feel if Randy Orton was the World Heavyweight Champion on RAW?

Would he be a draw to RAW even as the World Heavyweight Champion?

How would you feel if Batista if went to SD! as the WWE Heavyweight Champion?

Would he still be a draw to SD! even as the WWE Heavyweight Champion?

How would you feel is John Cena went back to SD! for the 1st time in 5 years?

Would he still be a draw to SD! as the WWE Heavyweight Champion?

How would you feel if Randy Orton went to SD! as the World Heavyweight Champion?

Would he be a draw to SD! as the World Heavyweight Champion?

Well those are the questions!

Please share your thoughts on all of this

Batista winning his 1st WWE Heavyweight Championship @ Last Year's Extreme Rules against Randy Orton

John Cena winning his 7th WWE Heavyweight Championship against Batista @ Wrestlemania XXVI earlier this year

Jack Swagger cashing in Money in the Bank to win the World Heavyweight Championship from Chris Jericho on SD!

Randy Orton; The Youngest World Heavyweight Champion in WWE History

Well here's an example of what someone has stated:
How would you feel if Jack Swagger was on RAW as the World Heavyweight Champion?
I could take or leave it, honestly. I liked Jack as champ on Smackdown, but I don't think it was handled well at all. He's the perfect case of WWE wanting to promote new talent, but nobody really wanting to put them over. Swagger's got all the tools to be in "the mix", but I can't see them putting him in any sort of angle that would make me believe he stood a chance against Cena or Orton.

Would Swagger be a draw to RAW even as the World Heavyweight Champion?
No. Even with the right push, he's still got a ways to go before people start tuning in to see him.

How would you feel if Randy Orton was the World Heavyweight Champion on RAW?
I wasn't very impressed with his recent title run on RAW. Could it be because he was pushed to the background in favor of the Cena/Nexus feud? Maybe. But, I'm leaning my distaste more toward Orton's face character. I'm just not feeling it.

Would he be a draw to RAW even as the World Heavyweight Champion?
Although I personally don't care for the character, I think he'd be a great draw anywhere he went.

How would you feel if Batista if went to SD! as the WWE Heavyweight Champion?
I wasn't a fan of Batista on Smackdown, but his last feud with Cena on Raw before his exit was a breath of fresh air. I didn't want him to leave after that!

Would he still be a draw to SD! even as the WWE Heavyweight Champion?
I don't think so. Even though his heel turn was relatively fresh at this point, aside from The Undertaker, I don't see anyone on the SD roster he had much chemistry with.

How would you feel is John Cena went back to SD! for the 1st time in 5 years?
I always mark out at roster jumps! Even if it was the Blue Chip Apple Pie Eatin' Awe Shucks Super Cena, I'd go crazy if he jumped. I'd be interested to see how it would effect the ratings, if SD would benefit and whether Raw would suffer. I was really hoping they would follow through with this when Smackdown moved to SyFy...

Would he still be a draw to SD! as the WWE Heavyweight Champion?
I think so. He's the top draw in the company right now, I don't see a jump to SD changing that.

How would you feel if Randy Orton went to SD! as the World Heavyweight Champion?
This would be my favorite scenario you've listed. I think Randy would really come into his own as the face of Smackdown. It would be an opportunity for him to establish himself on that "next level" without Cena. They really need to separate those two, for Orton's sake...

Would he be a draw to SD! as the World Heavyweight Champion?
I think he would draw MORE on Smackdown than on Raw, or vice verse. The key is Orton and Cena being on separate shows.