Who is Bray Wyatt Working For?

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.

Who is the devi?

Hunter & Steph
No votes
Paul Heyman
No votes
Vince McMahon
50%
An actual Devil in his head
50%
Someone else (Please Comment)
No votes

Total votes: 2

cero2k
Site Admin

Who is Bray Wyatt Working For?

Post by cero2k » Oct 29th, '13, 08:00

The Wyatt Family attacked Daniel Bryan and CM Punk on monday, saying that 'the devil made them do it'

So it would seem that someone got into Bray's head and he is doing someone's dirty work, but who could that 'devil' be?

All indications point to The Authority, since they first took out Bryan, but why Punk? Heyman did call himself Satan during HIAC, could Heyman be this devil? in that case, why attack Bryan? Who could it be?

What are your thoughts?

Big Red Machine

Re: Who is Bray Wyatt Working For?

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 29th, '13, 08:06

It's got to be an actual devil in his head (or a front he is using to act for his own purposes). Anything else would kill the character.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 29th, '13, 10:18

If it's H, it was Punk because we know he is in no way shape of form Best For Business..
That simple. I'd say you got the wrong idea though,BRM. Being some one like him it's all about making the proper moves to REALLY male what he's saying stand out...you've got to...influence and sway people, and really know what's nest for yourself and those around you...so what better way than being pushed into the spotlight by helping out The Authority? In ways I see exactly what you mean, but as I said, help me help you, by you helping me. I see see the whole own agenda and no one else's though you're referring to.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Oct 29th, '13, 14:25

Gotta be Vince. Hunters already using the Shield, why would he also use The Wyatt's for the same purpose. It also sets up Shield vs Wyatt's down the road...

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 29th, '13, 14:32

Bob-O wrote:Gotta be Vince. Hunters already using the Shield, why would he also use The Wyatt's for the same purpose. It also sets up Shield vs Wyatt's down the road...
Aren't Vince & Hunter on the same side? Wasn't Vince the one who cut the original promo saying that WWE needed a new face because Cena wasn't ruthless enough and Dragon didn't look corporate enough? Wasn't Vince the one who singled out Orton as the new face of the WWE?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Oct 29th, '13, 22:22

Big Red Machine wrote:
Bob-O wrote:Gotta be Vince. Hunters already using the Shield, why would he also use The Wyatt's for the same purpose. It also sets up Shield vs Wyatt's down the road...
Aren't Vince & Hunter on the same side? Wasn't Vince the one who cut the original promo saying that WWE needed a new face because Cena wasn't ruthless enough and Dragon didn't look corporate enough? Wasn't Vince the one who singled out Orton as the new face of the WWE?
Yes, at this point in time, we are to assume they are on the same side. But, down the road, it's pretty safe to assume that Hunter and Vince will be feuding. It just doesn't make sense that Hunter would "employ" the services of The Shield for last few months, only to switch gears and have The Wyatt's do his dirty work. The Helmsley's also just picked up the services of Kane, which would be counterproductive if they were dealing with The Wyatt's as well.

What DOES make sense is at this point Hunter and Vince ARE on the same page, so VINCE sends HIS guys after Dragon. As the feud develops, Hunter has the Shield in his pocket while Vince has The Wyatt's in his. If WWE can keep it's wiener in it's pants that long, it'd make for A HELL of a blow off at Wrestlemania between the two factions.

Besides, "The Devil made me do it..." c'mon... who better than "the higher power" to be "The Devil"...?

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 29th, '13, 22:32

Bob-O wrote: Besides, "The Devil made me do it..." c'mon... who better than "the higher power" to be "The Devil"...?
The man who just last night declared himself to be Satan? Or perhaps the Lord of Darkness?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation