All Time...Worst Stable/Tag Team Gimmicks

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.
cero2k
Site Admin

All Time...Worst Stable/Tag Team Gimmicks

Post by cero2k » Jul 3rd, '13, 10:24

with the resurface of the Main Event Mafia, i noticed that the difference between being a member or not is just using a suit, that's it. and got me thinking what are wrestling's worst tag team or stable gimmicks ever? spirit squad? hearthrobs? the dicks? EV2.0?

badnewzxl

Re: All Time...Worst Stable/Tag Team Gimmicks

Post by badnewzxl » Jul 3rd, '13, 13:03

wasn't it called 'the Natural Born Thrillers?" Chuck Palumbo, Shawn Stasiak, Sean O' Hare, Mark Jindrak, and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders. Talk about a team that had NOTHING to offer! No kind of showmanship, no true technical skill, zero mic skill; the guys had "the look" but that was absolutely IT!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 3rd, '13, 13:10

badnewzxl wrote:wasn't it called 'the Natural Born Thrillers?" Chuck Palumbo, Shawn Stasiak, Sean O' Hare, Mark Jindrak, and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders. Talk about a team that had NOTHING to offer! No kind of showmanship, no true technical skill, zero mic skill; the guys had "the look" but that was absolutely IT!
This. Hooray for WCW!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Jul 3rd, '13, 16:05

Here's a TNA one: Bashem & Damaja! GOD AWFUL!

I never liked the Bashems in WWE, but they reached a whole new level of suck when they went to TNA and became a part of the most morally miseducating storyline of all time( the one where Kip James was picking on Christy Hemme and claiming women have no place in wrestling, then, somehow, HEMME becomes the heel?! TRASH!)