WM29 What Match Are You Most Excited For!?

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.

WM29

The Rock (c) vs John Cena
No votes
Alberto del Rio (c) w/RR vs Jack Swagger w/Zeb Colter
No votes
The Undertaker vs CM Punk w/Paul Heyman
50%
Wade Barrett (c) vs. The Miz
No votes
Sheamus, Randy Orton & Big Show vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)
No votes
Ryback vs. Mark Henry
No votes
Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston w/AJ Lee
25%
Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman vs. Triple H w/HBK
No votes
Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
25%
Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins
No votes

Total votes: 4

cero2k
Site Admin

WM29 What Match Are You Most Excited For!?

Post by cero2k » Apr 2nd, '13, 19:53

We're days away from WM 29, it seems the card is complete. What match are you most excited for??

Big Red Machine

Re: WM29 What Match Are You Most Exited For!?

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 2nd, '13, 19:57

"Excited" with a c. Not "exited." "Most exited" would be which match makes you want to leave the arena.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: WM29 What Match Are You Most Exited For!?

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 2nd, '13, 19:59

I guess I'll say the tag title match. I really don't care too much, and I think the winners of most of the matches are a bit too obvious, so those two things together really don't make me excited for anything.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Nic

Re: WM29 What Match Are You Most Excited For!?

Post by Nic » Apr 6th, '13, 15:42

I said Taker/Punk mainly cause Im a Taker fan from day one and i like punk's work other then that, HHH/Brock and Tag titles are tied for #2
Simply Psychotic

Outspoken, Blunt, Honest, Upfront, Rude, Cocky, Politically Incorrect since '79

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 6th, '13, 15:54

top three
Tag Title Match
Jericho/Fandango
Punk/Taker

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 6th, '13, 23:44

cero2k wrote: Jericho/Fandango
Really?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 7th, '13, 10:44

Big Red Machine wrote:
Really?
yeah, i think this has potential to be a show stealer, Jericho always delivers and Curtis wasn't that bad, and these two a good enough rivalry in the 4 weeks they had to make me believe that it just won't be a comedy match.

Nic

Post by Nic » Apr 7th, '13, 10:54

I'd like to believe that Jericho will still the show, and hopefully he can and does

I think i'm not into this WM and I don't know why

I would like to have one big PPV where the titles would all be on the line and have a great feud for each title and just have an epic PPV

and all titles

WWE
World
I.C
U.S
Tag Team
Diva's

and if they could build a great feud to at least 4 of those titles, I think it'll be an epic show...if they play it right and see it though

it's pointless not to show the I.C match nor have your U.S champ on the card ..and really why the hell do we need "Tons of Funk" on there? yeah it's directed at the kids and stuff...but hell save it for Raw or SD even Main Event ..

maybe I'm old, but I think if you have really good champs like Wade and Antonio you should have them be shown on the PPV, more so the biggest show of the year and not have these dumb ass seg's that should be left for your weekly show's
Simply Psychotic

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 7th, '13, 11:24

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
Really?
yeah, i think this has potential to be a show stealer, Jericho always delivers and Curtis wasn't that bad, and these two a good enough rivalry in the 4 weeks they had to make me believe that it just won't be a comedy match.
I will admit that I haven't seen much of Curtis' work, but I don't think that too many others have, either, and the build so far has shown me nothing at all. All they have here is a guy who gets pissed off when you say his name wrong. Jericho is so skilled on the mic and running down lists of things has always been something Jericho is awesome at (for an example of this, see his "Just bring it? Just bring what?" promo on The Rock), so now that Jericho has, over a matter of three weeks, mispronounced Fandango's name in every funny way possible, there is nothing left to do with the character.

I honestly can't believe that they put Fandango on Wrestlemania against Chris Jericho while they left Cesaro (who is the US Champion!) off the show! It took me about ninety seconds to think up the following scenario:

They had been jobbing Cesaro out a lot for the past few months, so why not have a backstage interviewer make a comment about it (I really think you need a heel interviewer to make antagonizing comments that occasionally spur people to action to start angles), then have Cesaro say he will prove that he is not a weak champion by putting his belt on the line against one of the best of all time, Chris Jericho, at Wrestlemania. Jericho, for his part, gets to cut promos about having the opportunity to capture the one WCW singles title that has eluded him. Then you put Cesaro over clean so to rebuild his credibility with a big win on his first Wrestlemania and Jericho won't be hurt by the loss because he is Jericho (plus you make the US Title look important, too).

Instead we get a nobody who hasn't been build up well at all against a guy who will completely out-class him.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 7th, '13, 11:40

Nic wrote: it's pointless not to show the I.C match nor have your U.S champ on the card ..and really why the hell do we need "Tons of Funk" on there? yeah it's directed at the kids and stuff...but hell save it for Raw or SD even Main Event ..

maybe I'm old, but I think if you have really good champs like Wade and Antonio you should have them be shown on the PPV, more so the biggest show of the year and not have these dumb ass seg's that should be left for your weekly show's
I have no problem with the Tons of Funk match being on the card, but it really bothers me that that match is on the main card while Barrett vs. Miz for the IC Title is on the pre-show. It should be the other way around! Hopefully they did it that way to make sure Barrett vs. Miz gets enough time or something, but I doubt that will happen.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Nic

Post by Nic » Apr 7th, '13, 12:22

Big Red Machine wrote:
Nic wrote: it's pointless not to show the I.C match nor have your U.S champ on the card ..and really why the hell do we need "Tons of Funk" on there? yeah it's directed at the kids and stuff...but hell save it for Raw or SD even Main Event ..

I have no problem with the Tons of Funk match being on the card, but it really bothers me that that match is on the main card while Barrett vs. Miz for the IC Title is on the pre-show. It should be the other way around! Hopefully they did it that way to make sure Barrett vs. Miz gets enough time or something, but I doubt that will happen.

Im with ya on that... I think it'll be just a quick match because "its not on the main card" which is where you could of put Ton's of funk or even (yes blasphemy) the diva's which will most likely have a longer entrance then the match will be
Simply Psychotic

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Apr 7th, '13, 13:19

Taker v. Punk is the Main Event in my eyes

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 7th, '13, 16:35

Big Red Machine wrote:

consider that we've been seeing Mix/Barrett for weeks now, we've seen that match before, maybe they didn't feel like running it again.

Nic

Post by Nic » Apr 7th, '13, 16:47

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:

consider that we've been seeing Mix/Barrett for weeks now, we've seen that match before, maybe they didn't feel like running it again.
i understand i was more looking from the stand point they have a good u.s and i.c champ, ones a pre-show and ones not even in a match
Simply Psychotic