WWE '13

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
Nic

WWE '13

Post by Nic » Mar 21st, '13, 12:17

so after months of playing this game...what do yall think of it?¿ I was pissed that unlike WWE12 I couldn't upload my CAW for my brother to download do to having "downloaded moves" tho he has downloaded everything I did

it get really boring for me, as there was stuff it said you could do (like change the storylines) that I just couldn't do nor could a few friends..

I do like how you can piss people off in the universe mode (like if you fuck taker over or just beat the living hell out of him, he will cause you to lose matches, knock you out, attack you, have the lights go out and your down and so on)

I also like the OMG moves, the barrier, the announcer table, the ring break and the suplex off the top rope

but like I said I got bored because even on the hardest settings, my CAW "Phreak" still held all the titles (along with my brother's CAW "Klown" as tag team..Klown was also all the champs on the Raw show as Phreak was SD)

also had an issue after downloading content all the "roster members" were repersenting the "Agents"

so what are your thoughts
Simply Psychotic

Outspoken, Blunt, Honest, Upfront, Rude, Cocky, Politically Incorrect since '79

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: WWE '13

Post by cero2k » Mar 21st, '13, 12:49

I haven't played it, haven't owned a gaming system since PS2 :(

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Mar 22nd, '13, 06:17

cero2k wrote:I haven't played it, haven't owned a gaming system since PS2 :(
Yes! Haha, I'm not the only one!

They actually released a version of WWE '12 for PS2. I haven't tried it, but I heard it wasn't far off from it's mainstream brethren. I've never seen a used copy on the shelf (I'm not paying $50 for a PS2 Game), so it must not be too bad...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 22nd, '13, 07:44

Bob-O wrote:
cero2k wrote:I haven't played it, haven't owned a gaming system since PS2 :(
Yes! Haha, I'm not the only one!

They actually released a version of WWE '12 for PS2. I haven't tried it, but I heard it wasn't far off from it's mainstream brethren. I've never seen a used copy on the shelf (I'm not paying $50 for a PS2 Game), so it must not be too bad...
i pretty much stopped buying WWE for PS2 since 09's version cuz it was getting soooo frustrating trying to do awesome CAWs from the internet and all the good ones were designed for PS3 or Xbox, so i was always trying to find ways to make them work, or just getting plain crappy looking versions of eddie guerrero

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Mar 24th, '13, 14:28

Bob-O wrote:
What?? :-o :-o :-o

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Mar 24th, '13, 14:57

Have to admit i have mixed feelings bout WWE 13. Ive not watched WWE since 2005 but ive bought their games becaus they are really good. I liked the game, the create arena was pretty cool too. Storylines involving the Attitude era was pretty cool aswell.

I liked the new roster additions for the attitude era to the game like Shamrock, Bossman, Val Venis, The Godfather ect.

Altho i have to admit that i was dissapointed with some guys missing. Headbangers?? Oddities?? Marc Mero?? Godwinns?? :))

For me i would have preferred for WWE to give us a bigger Attitude roster and have the currant stars as the downloadable content. I gues this is probs just cause im an older wrestling fan and the Attitude era was my heyday whereas the kids of today would rather play as Cena and all the crap.

Good game, im wondering what they do with WWE 14

SecondCitySaint

Post by SecondCitySaint » Mar 24th, '13, 16:09

I really enjoy the game. I mean I played WWE 12 for the whole year it was out and I wasn't expecting much different in WWE 13 but I'm still playing. All I pretty much do is play Universe and whenever I get bored with it I download new creations or switch things up in terms of arenas or championships.