Why TNA is utter **** at the minute!!!

All Impact Wrestling (FKA TNA/GFW 2017) Reviews and Discussions
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Re: Why TNA is utter **** at the minute!!!

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Dec 4th, '12, 12:33

knockout95 wrote:Well excuse me for having an opion ill leave you all alone now.

Why are you sulking?? How old are you??

I was simply stating that i dont appriciate being spoken to like that when half the stuff you replied with, id not even said!!!

Grow up!!

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Dec 4th, '12, 13:36

Okay, I try not to get involved with such topics these days, however this time I will make an exception. Okay from the start BBBD. TNA isnt all bad, they STILL have the best roster of the big two at the moment (Whether or not they use it properly is a different matter) but what you said about gut check, that brit thing and the Tara bullcrap I completely agree with. I find myself fast forwarding through some of it but on the whole its still a decent show. Better than WWE anyway!!

Now to Bod...............umm you apologise for having an opinion yet you chastise BBBD for having one by droning on about how they slog their guts out for us blah blah blaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...............I have some news for you son. THEY DO IT FOR THE MONEY!!!!!!

#PipeBombMyArse
Factions are overrated.

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Dec 4th, '12, 13:56

I'm actually really enjoying TNA these days. It was a lot better when it was live, but it's still doing just fine, imo. But to a few of BBBD's points:

Wes Briscoe- I'm not sure if it was just the one match, and granted he was facing Garrett Bischof; but Wes Briscoe does NOT look like a guy who deserves a contract. Not based on his match. The Gut Check judges openly admitted that his match sucked, then they gave him a contract? What the hell sense does that make? Why was everyone else judged almost solely on their Gut Check match, but Wes is judged based on who he's related to?

Bully Ray- this is actually about the greater problem: Brooke Hogan. TNA is trying to force this uninteresting, untalented bimbo on us and for what? You take one of the best heels in wrestling and turn him face so you can put him in some ridiculous angle involving two people folks don't wanna see, while keeping him away from the guy he could actually have matches with! Just a friggin mess.

ODB/EY- gotta disagree with you here; I love these two together. I actually think it's good that TNA has employees doing other things; however, I do not like Aces & Eights attacking him. EY doesn't need a reason to not be on tv, he already has one. I was hoping ODB would get a KO's title shot since she pinned Tara several times over last months, but I guess this was all just a stalling for Mickie to come back.

knockout95

Post by knockout95 » Dec 4th, '12, 16:46

You know what your right I shouldn't have jumped the gun on ya that was my fault and I apoligize. However I'm not some little kid so don't treat me like one. Don't write a rant if you dont expect to get heat. Now moving on. I have my thoughts you have yours we'll agree to disagree. As far as the money goes I never got a dime matter fact I lost 500 bucks because of injury I had to quit before I got started. So I'm sorry if I took personal guys.
11/10/10
BOD and Knockout95

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 4th, '12, 17:17

badnewzxl wrote:I'm actually really enjoying TNA these days. It was a lot better when it was live, but it's still doing just fine, imo. But to a few of BBBD's points:
it's still live, they just took two weeks off for thanksgiving

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Dec 4th, '12, 20:32

cero2k wrote:
badnewzxl wrote:I'm actually really enjoying TNA these days. It was a lot better when it was live, but it's still doing just fine, imo. But to a few of BBBD's points:
GOOD! I kept hearing all the updates for weeks about how they were extending the live Impact shows; I figured when they stopped they'd stopped for good. Glad they didn't; it's hard for me not to read spoilers....

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 5th, '12, 01:36

badnewzxl wrote:
cero2k wrote:
GOOD! I kept hearing all the updates for weeks about how they were extending the live Impact shows; I figured when they stopped they'd stopped for good. Glad they didn't; it's hard for me not to read spoilers....
yeah, that's why last show was just about Gutcheck winners. I'm guessing they'll do the same come Xmas