2 Cents : Robbie E

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
Big Bad Booty Daddy

2 Cents : Robbie E

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Mar 14th, '12, 17:11

Gotta admit i love Robbie E and Robbie T its pretty funny to watch....................BRO!!!

badnewzxl

Re: 2 Cents : Robbie E

Post by badnewzxl » Mar 14th, '12, 17:22

I like the guy a lot; very fun to watch. Reminds me of Disco Inferno for some reason; one of my fav lowercard wrestlers of all time.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 14th, '12, 17:27

I actually like Robbie E...more than Zack Ryder (there, i said it).

I do miss Cookie, rather her than Terry...but Robbie + Cookie + Terry could have been great.

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Mar 14th, '12, 17:45

Lets finish all i posts with...........

BRO!!!!! =))

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Mar 14th, '12, 18:25

cero2k wrote:I actually like Robbie E...more than Zack Ryder (there, i said it).

I do miss Cookie, rather her than Terry...but Robbie + Cookie + Terry could have been great.
HELL YEAH! They didn't even give her much time. I say bring her back and REALLY turn this thing on. They'd be perfect to feud with ODB and EY right now. They could turn the KOs Tag Titles into Intergender Tag Titles :-?

That'd be pretty awesome, BRO!!

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 14th, '12, 18:37

Character wise, he's alright but his in ring work just seems generic to me. He doesn't stand out....BRO!!

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 14th, '12, 18:37

badnewzxl wrote: They could turn the KOs Tag Titles into Intergender Tag Titles :-?
that'd be cool. bring back CVE and Alex Kozlov, they've been mixed tag champs before :-?

BRO!!!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 14th, '12, 21:45

Rabid619 wrote:Character wise, he's alright but his in ring work just seems generic to me. He doesn't stand out....BRO!!
THIS.

I think that Cookie really helped the gimmick, though. I like Rob Terry being the bouncer, but officially changing his name to "Robbie T" was dumb. I think that Robbie E, Rob Terry, and Cookie could work as an act, though.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Mar 15th, '12, 00:27

Big Red Machine wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:Character wise, he's alright but his in ring work just seems generic to me. He doesn't stand out....BRO!!
THIS.

I think that Cookie really helped the gimmick, though. I like Rob Terry being the bouncer, but officially changing his name to "Robbie T" was dumb. I think that Robbie E, Rob Terry, and Cookie could work as an act, though.
They could have just left Robbie T has "Big Rob"... perfectly bouncer name. All three of them would have been perfect because Cookie could have done some Mic work with Robbie E, leaving Big Rob to be all menacing and shit.

I don't like the rope entrance bit where Rob Terry lets him through... it's small enough for him to actually walk around and still get in the VIP area... Bit annoying.

But I do like him. He doesn't amaze me and I prefer Zack Ryder, but he's solid enough.

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Mar 15th, '12, 07:23

Big Red Machine wrote:
THIS.

True but better then "The Freak" or whatever he was called after his brief face run

BRO!!!!!!