2 Cents - TNA

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Re: 2 Cents - TNA

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Mar 3rd, '12, 15:01

badnewzxl wrote:
Big Bad Booty Daddy wrote: :-o :-o :-o EC, TELL ME THAT SUCKA DIDNT JUST SAY THAT???
=)) =)) =)) =)) this is why we need you around here more, BBBD.

Thanks Badnews, my twin brother from another mother

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 3rd, '12, 23:05

Big Bad Booty Daddy wrote:
Serujuunin wrote: 'Cause I'm just too much to handle. ;)

HAHA errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... NO!!!

You wouldnt know what to do with me :D ;;) ;)
Oh I don't know about that. I have quite an imagination. ;)

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 4th, '12, 11:34

Serujuunin wrote:

freak .

:p
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Verdun

Post by Verdun » Mar 4th, '12, 21:58

Serujuunin wrote:

Like a hotly contested game of monopoly.
Lady Luck is smiling...

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Mar 5th, '12, 16:04

Serujuunin wrote:

Yeah i bet :D

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 5th, '12, 18:38

All joking aside, I'm on the fence about TNA at the moment. I like Magnus a lot too from what I've seen, but sadly, that isn't much. I would really like to see the Tag Titles feature more prominently on the show.

The Knockouts just don't do it for me, I'm wondering if I'm just not into women's wrestling or what.

Bobby Roode's heel gimmick is boring me now. There's only so much they can do with the character he has now. He needs more depth to the character to open up more angles.

The X Division isn't what it should be, but it is still entertaining for me to watch. I think Aries is a great heel.

And that's about all I have off the top of my head right now.

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Mar 5th, '12, 19:15

Serujuunin wrote:The Knockouts just don't do it for me, I'm wondering if I'm just not into women's wrestling or what.

Yeah but no matter how bad the Knockout Division gets, they'd still be better than the Divas. With maybe the exception of Nattie and Beth Phoenix

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 5th, '12, 19:49

Earth Child wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:The Knockouts just don't do it for me, I'm wondering if I'm just not into women's wrestling or what.
Yeah but no matter how bad the Knockout Division gets, they'd still be better than the Divas. With maybe the exception of Nattie and Beth Phoenix
This much is a true story lol.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 5th, '12, 21:13

I'm not a fan of women's wrestling but i think the knockouts division would honestly benefit from only having the Knockouts title. The tag titles are not worth it if they keep creating new pairings to get them like each time.

Roode's gimmicks has been boring me as well. Seru, you're right about the adding depth bit. They had great stuff to work with when he turned heel but they didn't use it properly.

TNA did too many dumb things last year for me to catch their show each week. After giving him the title for 5 seconds, they misused the crap out of Mr. Anderson. Putting him in Immortal and now he's been off TV for a while. From what i understand, he wasn't hurt. I wish he'd go back to the WWE. I like the sound of Mr. Kennedy over Mr. Anderson.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 5th, '12, 21:50

Rabid619 wrote:I'm not a fan of women's wrestling but i think the knockouts division would honestly benefit from only having the Knockouts title. The tag titles are not worth it if they keep creating new pairings to get them like each time.

Roode's gimmicks has been boring me as well. Seru, you're right about the adding depth bit. They had great stuff to work with when he turned heel but they didn't use it properly.

TNA did too many dumb things last year for me to catch their show each week. After giving him the title for 5 seconds, they misused the crap out of Mr. Anderson. Putting him in Immortal and now he's been off TV for a while. From what i understand, he wasn't hurt. I wish he'd go back to the WWE. I like the sound of Mr. Kennedy over Mr. Anderson.
I seriously think they jumped into the whole Selfish Generation waaaaay too early. They should have taken advantage of the fact that he screwed his best friend out of the title, make the heel turn slow, and it would have given him a bit more depth. In my opinion.

I think at the moment, he could do better in the WWE... And I liked Kennedy better too. :)

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Mar 6th, '12, 03:28

Problem with TNA is the relie too much on their Ex WWE stars. Ok Roode is the champ and storm is number one contender yet over the last few weeks, Jeff hardy, angle, bully ray are all in the title pic. When infact proberly only Angle should be there!!

Still to this day I don't understand why people love Jeff Hardy!! I think Bully Ray is one of the best heels around but could u really seeing him heading TNA as world champ.

Aj Styles has proved he can be at the top yet TNA has nothing for him so they think let's have him feud with Daniels!! Because this hasn't been done like 10 times already!! Only this time Kaz is involved. Same thing everytime Daniels and Aj will feud. Aj will win it!! They'll both go off and feud with someone else and by then end of the year we'll be bk to AJ vs Daniels again. IMO these two should be in the title pic. How good would it be to see Aj/Storm vs Daniels/Roode.

Which leads me onto Samoa Joe. Proberly my fav guy in TNA (met him on the UK tour, the dudes a legend!!!) don't get me wrong I love his tag team with Magnus but I don't see the point in it when TNA doesn't have a tag division!!! Apart from Crimson/Morgan whoelse is there for them to fight? Joe should be in main event league and Magnus should be tv champ!!

Womans tag division I don't get either!!