TNA Impact 12/1/2011 Discussion

All Impact Wrestling (FKA TNA/GFW 2017) Reviews and Discussions
Big Red Machine

TNA Impact 12/1/2011 Discussion

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 1st, '11, 16:35

Here is the (for lack of a better term) plot solicit from TNA's website:

The GM "General Menace" Sting makes his return to IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday night, and he's on a mission - the inmates no longer run the asylum, because the warden is coming back! According to Sting, first on his list is dealing with World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode and his assault on TNA President Dixie Carter, as well as recent attacks on AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy! What does Sting have planned for the World Champ? Tune in and find out as "The Icon" Sting returns!

- Sources say Knockouts VP Karen Jarrett is LIVID over the Knockouts disobeying her orders to show more skin on last week's broadcast, and Karen is planning some major punishment this Thursday for the ladies of IMPACT WRESTLING! Thus far, Jarrett has ruled the Knockouts with an iron first - but the question is, will the Knockouts continue to play with fire and question her authority? Don't miss it this Thursday!

- In action on Thursday night, Robbie E defends the Television Championship against Rob Van Dam

- Plus, new #1 Contenders to the Tag Team Championship will be determined on Thursday in a three-way bout: Mexican America vs. Ink Inc vs. Devon & "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero! Which tandem will get the next shot at new titleholders Matt Morgan and Crimson?

All this and much more on Thursday's huge broadcast, including "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, "The King Of The Mountain" Jeff Jarrett, the high-flying X Division Superstars and many more of your favorite IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: TNA Impact 12/1/2011 Discussion

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 1st, '11, 19:04

Sting calls out Bobby Roode. Roode is wearing a suit. I HATE this trend of heels showing up wearing suits.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 1st, '11, 19:13

Sting makes AJ vs. Roode vs. Jeff as the main event

Karen makes the Knockouts was the wrestlers cars while wearing bikinis. No one cares.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 1st, '11, 19:27

Big Red Machine wrote:Karen makes the Knockouts wash the wrestlers cars while wearing bikinis. No one cares.
Its honestly like they're trying to copy trends from other companies, whether or not those trends worked doesn't matter to TNA. Knockouts deserve a sh*tload better then that. I honestly hope this trend doesn't continue.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 1st, '11, 20:23

Big Red Machine wrote:Sting makes AJ vs. Roode vs. Jeff as the main event

Karen makes the Knockouts was the wrestlers cars while wearing bikinis. No one cares.
AHHH i cared..I forgot this was on tonight and I heard there would be more Knockout skin showing..fucccckkkk
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Verdun

Post by Verdun » Dec 1st, '11, 23:04

There was this commercial for TNA store products...

Karen Jarrett has big, fake, awkward looking rack.
And that car wash seen just cemented my dislike for breast implants.

And the biggest shame is that this is what got my attention on a wrestling show.
Lady Luck is smiling...