General Non Kayfabe Discussion

World Wrestling Revolution
Sassafras

Re: General Non Kayfabe Discussion

Post by Sassafras » Oct 21st, '11, 14:19

To answer Cero, the only remaining Vortex stuff that's actually relevant is Vade vs. Bourne and the 6-man tag. All this rash decision-making needs to be kept at a minimum. I'm sure most of us have more pressing matters in life. I know I do. But I get around to the stuff when I can.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 21st, '11, 19:48

Sassafras wrote:To answer Cero, the only remaining Vortex stuff that's actually relevant is Vade vs. Bourne and the 6-man tag. All this rash decision-making needs to be kept at a minimum. I'm sure most of us have more pressing matters in life. I know I do. But I get around to the stuff when I can.
thanks. yeah, no rash decisions here, just want to see what is exactly holding us right now, so maybe i can help get it out

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Oct 21st, '11, 20:17

I wasn't talking to you, Cero. :) Vade's been on edge lately. Methinks he might need a cuddle.

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Oct 22nd, '11, 14:48

Sass, I agree with you. Vade, no need to shut.it down
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Oct 22nd, '11, 15:26

Guys..............I dont need a cuddle. What I need is a gun.
Factions are overrated.

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Oct 22nd, '11, 16:49

If you were here, I'd give you the most awesome TOTALLY HETERO dude-cuddle of your life. You'd forget all about the gun.

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Oct 23rd, '11, 09:52

I would definately shoot you. My tolerance is at an all time low for this place right now, yet every day I log on in the hope something might keep me from leaving. The antics of a certain moderator on here and you know who I mean doesnt impress me, arguing with everything I post. It will stop.
Factions are overrated.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 23rd, '11, 10:46

VadeKruger wrote:I would definately shoot you. My tolerance is at an all time low for this place right now, yet every day I log on in the hope something might keep me from leaving. The antics of a certain moderator on here and you know who I mean doesnt impress me, arguing with everything I post. It will stop.
1. the antics of a certain moderator, if they annoy you or offend you, you should bring them up to me to see who's at fault here and fix things.

2. the antics of a certain moderator should not affect your stay in this section, for you are the dude that is supposed to be in charge of the WWR.

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Oct 23rd, '11, 12:15

I have a sens of Deja Vu here because Im sure we had this conversation already. Truth is...................well. Dare I say it?
Factions are overrated.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 23rd, '11, 13:46

If I can offer my opinion- don't shut it down. If you want to call a stall, do that, but don't shut it down and kill all of your hard work. If you stall it, when people are ready to pick it up again, they can pick it up again... but don't kill it.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Oct 23rd, '11, 14:03

The Awesome One wrote:Yeah, stop bitching and moaning about it and look at what you do have. Make a list. Look for ways to improve what you do have, and then try and with new ideas. Maybe go with a new concept? Hinting at your opinions of other mods because the e-fed has lacked activity as of late isn't gonna solve anything, and it just makes you look douchey.
Leave out of it, its for your own good....

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Oct 23rd, '11, 14:40

Hey, guys. Haven't been able to really contact anyone of you outside of Facebook. Schoolwork took my by the collar and sucked me in unfortunately!

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Oct 23rd, '11, 16:54

Chris Everlast wrote:Hey, guys. Haven't been able to really contact anyone of you outside of Facebook. Schoolwork took my by the collar and sucked me in unfortunately!
Well, as you can see, WWR has gone to sh*t and is barely existent at all.

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Oct 24th, '11, 00:33

Charlie shut up.

BRM I appreciate your opinion, and in many ways a stall has already been in effect for quite a while now.

So what you guys say we give it one more shot?
Factions are overrated.

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Oct 24th, '11, 00:42

Sass I have started writing Vade vs Bourne, I will send it to you when Im done so you can have a read and add whatever you wanted to?
Factions are overrated.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Oct 25th, '11, 11:08

Despite appearances to the contrary, I am indeed working on something. Give me until, at the latest, the end of Friday to finish it before moving ahead.
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 25th, '11, 12:20

you know,referencing me in your promo isnt funny
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 26th, '11, 04:21

well once vade and bournes done the main event will be shortly after,,since you guys hardy and dynamite isnt the "most important " thing left i guess..well anyways its been started on and im still writing it now

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Oct 26th, '11, 10:25

So youre writing that match Dozer? Im halfway through the Vade Bourne match
Factions are overrated.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 26th, '11, 10:27

yea ill be taking care of it,,probly send it to Roach once im done if he wants to add a few bits here and there,,but yea ill do most of it,...its coming along quite nicely id say its maybe getting halfway through,,,if not half way def a quarters way there