You're 2011 Wishlist.

The sky is the limit
Bob-O

Re: You're 2011 Wishlist.

Post by Bob-O » Dec 31st, '10, 07:30

Bob-O wrote:6. WWE signs Awesome Kong, giving her a MONSTER run with the WOMEN'S Championship, involving her trashing the Diva's Title. "I ain't no Diva..."
I swear I knew nothing about the rumors when I wrote that! I'm pretty freakin' excited. Here's to 2011 and a reign of terror for Awesome Kong!!! :D

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 31st, '10, 12:23

womenwrestlerfan wrote:
cero2k wrote:
womenwrestlerfan wrote:OK, maybe @ least 1 stable, but no more having more than 1 stable in WWE or TNA

I mean, why do you think having Main Event Mafia and The World Elite was a Bad Idea?
well, you kinda need to have at least another stable to fight against...
You have a point there, too
You don't need another stable to fight against. You just need a loose collection of guys brought together by a common cause, whether it is to defend something they all care about (like in the BDK vs. CHIKARA feud, or the group that opposed the MEM), or just to fight a common enemy (like Roddy, Erick Stevens, & Brent Albright against Sweet & Sour Inc, or Booker T, Goldust, and Kane against the Unamericans).

The MEM didn't fail at all until the end (and that was more due to TNA not being able to use Jeff Jarrett, and them plugging FOley in his place, which pretty much killed the angle) and World Elite failed because Russo forgot about it, and split it up, putting EY with Nash, pushing the Brits by themselves, and totally forgetting about Homicide and Kiyoshi.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 31st, '10, 12:45

Big Red Machine wrote: You don't need another stable to fight against. You just need a loose collection of guys brought together by a common cause, whether it is to defend something they all care about (like in the BDK vs. CHIKARA feud, or the group that opposed the MEM), or just to fight a common enemy (like Roddy, Erick Stevens, & Brent Albright against Sweet & Sour Inc, or Booker T, Goldust, and Kane against the Unamericans).
but at the end, team CHIKARA, Frontline, or team RAW (or WWE) becomes a sort of stable of opposition.

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Jan 1st, '11, 07:52

Bob-O wrote:
Bob-O wrote:6. WWE signs Awesome Kong, giving her a MONSTER run with the WOMEN'S Championship, involving her trashing the Diva's Title. "I ain't no Diva..."
I swear I knew nothing about the rumors when I wrote that! I'm pretty freakin' excited. Here's to 2011 and a reign of terror for Awesome Kong!!! :D

I think we have gifts. I wished for Cena to get injured, AND THEN DID!

But we must only use this power for good.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 1st, '11, 16:43

Earth Child wrote:
But we must only use this power for good.
screw that, could you guys wish for a free pizza to be delivered at my house??....by a nice chick preferably

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 1st, '11, 18:34

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote: You don't need another stable to fight against. You just need a loose collection of guys brought together by a common cause, whether it is to defend something they all care about (like in the BDK vs. CHIKARA feud, or the group that opposed the MEM), or just to fight a common enemy (like Roddy, Erick Stevens, & Brent Albright against Sweet & Sour Inc, or Booker T, Goldust, and Kane against the Unamericans).
but at the end, team CHIKARA, Frontline, or team RAW (or WWE) becomes a sort of stable of opposition.
Not necessarily. I would argue that both Team WWE and the CHIKARA guys are definitely NOT stables, and never were. A stable is a stable if and only if the alliance between a group of wrestlers is... well... stable. The fault lines on Team CHIKARA are pretty clear (UMB didn't want Kingston on the team, Icarus didn't particularly care to work with UMB either, and Quack called STIGMA a "waste of breath" or something like that), while Team WWE disintegrated at least three times in two months.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

e-moose

Post by e-moose » Jan 8th, '11, 19:57

1. for Petey Williams to be signed to either TNA or WWE.
2. for HHH to not hold any world title in WWE at any time during 2011.
3. for John Morrison to win his first world championship.
4. for Paul Heyman to be granted his wish and be hired to run the whole f'n show at TNA.
5. for John Cena to not hold any world title in WWE at any time during 2011.
6. for ROH to be on a channel that I get so I can see what everybody is raving about.
7. for TNA to go back to being "Total Non-stop Action", the way it was in the first few years.
8. for Jesse Ventura to be hired to replace Taz. If not, at least the return of Don West. OK, somebody! Anybody!
9. more world championship gold for Jack Swagger.
10. more world championship gold for C.M. Punk.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 8th, '11, 20:12

e-moose wrote:1. for Petey Williams to be signed to either TNA or WWE.
2. for HHH to not hold any world title in WWE at any time during 2011.
3. for John Morrison to win his first world championship.
4. for Paul Heyman to be granted his wish and be hired to run the whole f'n show at TNA.
5. for John Cena to not hold any world title in WWE at any time during 2011.
6. for ROH to be on a channel that I get so I can see what everybody is raving about.
7. for TNA to go back to being "Total Non-stop Action", the way it was in the first few years.
8. for Jesse Ventura to be hired to replace Taz. If not, at least the return of Don West. OK, somebody! Anybody!
9. more world championship gold for Jack Swagger.
10. more world championship gold for C.M. Punk.
2. Why so harsh? The man hasn't held a world title in almost two years.

6. It is on daillymotion. Just search for "ROH" and the date of the show. But the TV show really doesn't do it justice. The DVDs are the best.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

e-moose

Post by e-moose » Jan 8th, '11, 21:50

Big Red Machine wrote:2. Why so harsh? The man hasn't held a world title in almost two years.

6. It is on daillymotion. Just search for "ROH" and the date of the show. But the TV show really doesn't do it justice. The DVDs are the best.
2. :ymapplause: One more year! One more year! One more year! Actually retirement is what I'm really hoping to see. The guy does nothing for me. Never has. He already has too many accolades for my liking.

6. My internet connexion speed is crappy and I pay by the MB. Small village life. Gotta love it.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 8th, '11, 21:52

e-moose wrote:

6. My internet connexion speed is crappy and I pay by the MB. Small village life. Gotta love it.
In which case, definitely go for the DVDs.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Jan 11th, '11, 12:49

1. Morrison beat Miz for the WWE title
2. Miz to go back to the midcard where he belongs (permanently)
3. CM Punk to win Royal Rumble & then WWE title from Morrison at Wrestlemania
4. Undertaker to retire after winning at Wrestlemania XXVII (or lose to Kane-either way, retire after WM)
5. Hogan & Bischoff get fired from TNA
6. TNA to be run by the following team of bookers: Russo, Ferrara, Heyman, & Cornette
7. Daniels to win BOTH the ROH & TNA World titles
8. Daniel Bryan to win the WWE World title
9. No titles for Cena or Orton
10. Both TNA & WWE to rebuild their tag team divisions
11. Vince McMahon to retire & leave the company to Stephanie AND Shane
12. Team 3D to stop fueding & start teaming again...one more TNA tag team title then retire

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 11th, '11, 16:16

ECWFlairfan wrote:6. TNA to be run by the following team of bookers: Russo, Ferrara, Heyman, & Cornette
I'm pretty sure that only one of those four would be alive after the first meeting (not that there is any heat between RUsso & Ferrara... I just think that Cornette or Heyman would at least kill one of those two in the fight).

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 11th, '11, 16:26

Big Red Machine wrote:
ECWFlairfan wrote:6. TNA to be run by the following team of bookers: Russo, Ferrara, Heyman, & Cornette
I'm pretty sure that only one of those four would be alive after the first meeting (not that there is any heat between RUsso & Ferrara... I just think that Cornette or Heyman would at least kill one of those two in the fight).
And plus, you don't need all four of them to book a decent show.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 12th, '11, 00:21

yourcrapsweak wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
And plus, you don't need all four of them to book a decent show.
Sure you do. Russo and Ferrara would bring Cornette & Heyman's great show down to decent.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 16th, '11, 17:26

I can't believe I just noticed this topic. Anywho, here we go.

1. For John Morrison to stay on RAW and win the WWE TItle.
2. For the Motor City Machine Guns to have another lengthy title run.
3. For Jeff Hardy to lose the title and hopefully his job.
4. For Matt Hardy to realize that no one cares about his videos and stop posting them.
5. For TNA to get rid of Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff.
6. For TNA to replace Vince Russo.
7. For TNA to stop hiring WWE leftovers.
8. For the WWE to keep pushing younger guys.
9. For Drew McIntyre to get another push that actually leads somewhere.
10. For the Royal Rumble winner to be someone that no one actually expects it to be.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 16th, '11, 17:31

Serujuunin wrote: 10. For the Royal Rumble winner to be someone that no one actually expects it to be.
Cole: OMG, IT'S EUGENE!!, EUGENE IS BACK AS NO 30!!! OMG MY GOD HE JUST ELIMINATED JOHN CENA!!!

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 17th, '11, 17:08

Haha that's funny.

I just think it would be awesome for someone new and young to get a shot, that's all.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 17th, '11, 17:10

Serujuunin wrote:Haha that's funny.

I just think it would be awesome for someone new and young to get a shot, that's all.
yeah, i completely agree with you.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Jan 17th, '11, 17:20

cero2k wrote: Cole: OMG, IT'S EUGENE!!, EUGENE IS BACK AS NO 30!!! OMG MY GOD HE JUST ELIMINATED JOHN CENA!!!
It's up to 40 now though. It's gonna be kinda weird to see No.30 come out and realize he's not the last person in the match.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 17th, '11, 17:22

Rabid619 wrote:
cero2k wrote: Cole: OMG, IT'S EUGENE!!, EUGENE IS BACK AS NO 30!!! OMG MY GOD HE JUST ELIMINATED JOHN CENA!!!
It's up to 40 now though. It's gonna be kinda weird to see No.30 come out and realize he's not the last person in the match.
For real? That's insane! I guess they have to with a roster that packed.