Breaking News on John Cena

yourcrapsweak

Re: Breaking News on John Cena

Post by yourcrapsweak » Apr 1st, '11, 17:47

Calm down ladies. In several tests, Google Chrome has been proven to be the superior browser. Firefox is opensource bullshit that is too unstable for my liking. I stick with my baby Google Chrome and it does me nothing but good.

If you use IE, just... Go.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Apr 1st, '11, 17:51

yourcrapsweak wrote:Calm down ladies. In several tests, Google Chrome has been proven to be the superior browser. Firefox is opensource *censored* that is too unstable for my liking. I stick with my baby Google Chrome and it does me nothing but good.

If you use IE, just... Go.
I herd that Google Chrome is good and so is fire fox. Hell anything is better then using IE. People like to target IE more then any other web browser out there with virus. And you tell rabid to calm down. I never called him a jerk.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Apr 1st, '11, 18:13

Dead Man Walking wrote:And you tell rabid to calm down. I never called him a jerk.
DMW, you need to chill out. This entire topic is a joke as was the link i put down. Its not going to harm your computer, it's just a harmless joke.

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Apr 1st, '11, 18:16

Dead Man Walking wrote:I herd that Google Chrome is good and so is fire fox. Hell anything is better then using IE. People like to target IE more then any other web browser out there with virus. And you tell rabid to calm down. I never called him a jerk.
You don't know what you're talking about but you're right when you say IE sucks, lol.

I told both of you to chill, hence "ladies" (plural).
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Apr 1st, '11, 18:18

Rabid619 wrote: DMW, you need to chill out. This entire topic is a joke as was the link i put down. Its not going to harm your computer, it's just a harmless joke.
I told YCW to tell you to calm down because I never called you a jerk.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Apr 1st, '11, 18:19

Dead Man Walking wrote:I told YCW to tell you to calm down because I never called you a jerk.
You were told by two moderators to leave it alone. This is your last verbal warning.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Apr 1st, '11, 18:20

yourcrapsweak wrote: I told both of you to chill, hence "ladies" (plural).
Were both not ladies. I don't Know about you though :p

SONICdopeFRESH

Post by SONICdopeFRESH » Apr 1st, '11, 19:23

Well now look here, all this whining and what not........ EVERYBODY KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLES AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS..... The Manaconda has spoken

And the Manaconda says Internet Explorer is the best browser because the Manaconda has been using it for 11 years strong without 1 virus yet... You don't think so? Well.... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK...

Manaconda has spoken. :D :D :D
Booker T: "HIP BONE CONNECTED TO THE LEG BONE!!!" ...... Cole: "WHAAAAT?"

Legacy54

Post by Legacy54 » Apr 1st, '11, 19:25

Nice one Rabid..i knew this was a joke as soon as i read the first line. lol

SONICdopeFRESH

Post by SONICdopeFRESH » Apr 1st, '11, 19:28

BUT... Guys, I do want to post this BRIEF link on Cena relating to this topic I found sort of amusing. About his limited moveset. Paste in your browser. It's brief and NOT A VIRUS.

http://2204355.com/

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Apr 1st, '11, 20:33

SONICdopeFRESH wrote:Well now look here, all this whining and what not........ EVERYBODY KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLES AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS..... The Manaconda has spoken

And the Manaconda says Internet Explorer is the best browser because the Manaconda has been using it for 11 years strong without 1 virus yet... You don't think so? Well.... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK...

Manaconda has spoken. :D :D :D

Sorry you can't convince me that. I hate Internet explorer. So meany pop ups and shit. So I'll never use it. But any who I won't shut my mouth. AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YOU. SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Apr 1st, '11, 20:50

Legacy54 wrote:Nice one Rabid..i knew this was a joke as soon as i read the first line. lol
You dont even give me any credit?! Thats just cruel...... :((

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Apr 1st, '11, 20:59

Rabid619 wrote:
Legacy54 wrote:Nice one Rabid..i knew this was a joke as soon as i read the first line. lol
You dont even give me any credit?! Thats just cruel...... :((
What could have made it better was if you made like a fake Wikipedia thing. Then after the joke is over you get rid of it because you know someone would look at that not knowing its fake because there not on here and think its true. Or try to change it like a dumbass

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Apr 1st, '11, 21:15

Dead Man Walking wrote:What could have made it better was if you made like a fake Wikipedia thing. Then after the joke is over you get rid of it because you know someone would look at that not knowing its fake because there not on here and think its true. Or try to change it like a dumbass
That would not have worked at all. First off, you cannot change around John Cena's wikipedia page unless you sign up for wikipedia. Second, it's wikipedia, nobody would believe Wikipedia.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Apr 1st, '11, 21:21

Rabid619 wrote: That would not have worked at all. First off, you cannot change around John Cena's wikipedia page unless you sign up for wikipedia. Second, it's wikipedia, nobody would believe Wikipedia.
True people like to write bullshit on there all the time that not true.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 1st, '11, 22:09

cero2k wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:
The Awesome One wrote:Lynas' "news" topics are more realistic!!
It's real mate, i swear. To see the article go here
not sure about kicking you off, but i'll definitely break one of your legs
First rule of using the comuter: don't click on a link if you don't know where it goes. When you scroll over this one, it says "rickroll'd." Hmmm... I wonder what might happen if I click'ed on it?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 1st, '11, 22:14

Dead Man Walking wrote:
Rabid619 wrote: That would not have worked at all. First off, you cannot change around John Cena's wikipedia page unless you sign up for wikipedia. Second, it's wikipedia, nobody would believe Wikipedia.
True people like to write *censored* on there all the time that not true.
This. My favotire was the night that I looked up the results for WM 23 and it said that Undertaker made Edge tap out with a wedgie.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

SONICdopeFRESH

Post by SONICdopeFRESH » Apr 1st, '11, 22:27

Big Red Machine wrote:
Dead Man Walking wrote:
True people like to write *censored* on there all the time that not true.
This. My favotire was the night that I looked up the results for WM 23 and it said that Undertaker made Edge tap out with a wedgie.
LMAO PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS 1.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Apr 1st, '11, 23:21

Big Red Machine wrote: This. My favotire was the night that I looked up the results for WM 23 and it said that Undertaker made Edge tap out with a wedgie.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Apr 2nd, '11, 04:24

The Awesome One wrote:I will get you back.....
You got me with the link originally so any retaliation will make you NOT awesome....