RAW Discussion 3/28

SONICdopeFRESH

Re: RAW Discussion 3/28

Post by SONICdopeFRESH » Mar 28th, '11, 20:08

Some dumb kid had a Cena Rules poster... Well the fans are KILLING Johnathan right now
Booker T: "HIP BONE CONNECTED TO THE LEG BONE!!!" ...... Cole: "WHAAAAT?"

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 28th, '11, 20:12

Dead Man Walking wrote:If Miz comes out. I hope Cena and The rock beat the s**t out of him. Well I hope at lest the Rock dose.
Has Miz assaulted The Rock? NO HE HAS NOT!! Jeez man u r violent against ppl who dont deserve it.

SONICdopeFRESH

Post by SONICdopeFRESH » Mar 28th, '11, 20:13

Miz & A Rye vs. Rock & Cena??? lol not happening. But worth a thought.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Mar 28th, '11, 20:17

There we go Rock beat the shit out of Miz.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 28th, '11, 20:18

Double Team on The Rock!!! Rock fights back. PEOPLES ELBOW!!!!!!

Attitude Adjustment to the Rock!!!!!!!!!

SONICdopeFRESH

Post by SONICdopeFRESH » Mar 28th, '11, 20:18

Cena stands tall!!!! Nice finish I must say

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 28th, '11, 20:19

There is no way in hell Rock is staying out of the championship match at WrestleMania.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Mar 28th, '11, 20:19

SONICdopeFRESH wrote:Cena stands tall!!!! Nice finish I must say
Yeah it was.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Mar 28th, '11, 20:20

Rabid619 wrote:There is no way in hell Rock is staying out of the championship match at WrestleMania.
You may be right. But who knows what will happen.

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Mar 28th, '11, 20:20

Okay, not the way I wanted to see such an epic episode topped off, with The Rock looking at the lights. But next week. The night after Wrestlemania, I can guaran-damn-tee that The Great One brings it, and that The Great One will LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN ON JOHN CENA'S FRUITY PEBBLES, DINOSAUR TURD, HOMELESS POWER RANGER ASS!

Mark out moment over.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Mar 28th, '11, 20:24

kiel297 wrote:Okay, not the way I wanted to see such an epic episode topped off, with The Rock looking at the lights. But next week. The night after Wrestlemania, I can guaran-damn-tee that The Great One brings it, and that The Great One will LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN ON JOHN CENA'S FRUITY PEBBLES, DINOSAUR TURD, HOMELESS POWER RANGER a**!

Mark out moment over.
I don't know about that. Why dose everyone hate cena so much you all act like he killed a bunch of kids.

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Mar 28th, '11, 20:25

Dead Man Walking wrote:
kiel297 wrote:Okay, not the way I wanted to see such an epic episode topped off, with The Rock looking at the lights. But next week. The night after Wrestlemania, I can guaran-damn-tee that The Great One brings it, and that The Great One will LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN ON JOHN CENA'S FRUITY PEBBLES, DINOSAUR TURD, HOMELESS POWER RANGER a**!

Mark out moment over.
I don't know about that. Why dose everyone hate cena so much you all act like he killed a bunch of kids.
Because we have these things you see, funny little buggers. They're called opinions.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Mar 28th, '11, 20:28

kiel297 wrote:
Dead Man Walking wrote:

Mark out moment over.
Because we have these things you see, funny little buggers. They're called opinions.
Ok but when i say I hate del reio or the Miz some of you get all over me for it

SONICdopeFRESH

Post by SONICdopeFRESH » Mar 28th, '11, 20:29

Dead Man Walking wrote: Ok but when i say I hate del reio or the Miz some of you get all over me for it
You do, crazy as it seems, have a point.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 28th, '11, 20:31

Dead Man Walking wrote:Ok but when i say I hate del reio or the Miz some of you get all over me for it
You're getting on us for not liking Cena....

Like Kiel said, we have opinions, not always the same as yours.

SONICdopeFRESH

Post by SONICdopeFRESH » Mar 28th, '11, 20:33

Rabid619 wrote:
Dead Man Walking wrote:Ok but when i say I hate del reio or the Miz some of you get all over me for it
You're getting on us for not liking Cena....

Like Kiel said, we have opinions, not always the same as yours.
No but, DMW is saying he has been attacked for his opinions while Kiel is saying he's entitled to them.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 28th, '11, 20:42

SONICdopeFRESH wrote:No but, DMW is saying he has been attacked for his opinions while Kiel is saying he's entitled to them.
I've been a witness to these "attacks". Its starts off with someone mentioning their like of Alberto Del Rio which causes DMW to say that Del Rio is a jack*ss or some other name along those lines.

In this case once again DMW was not being "attacked" as people were talking about their dislike of John Cena after which he brought up the fact that so many people disliked him and said something about people treating Cena like he killed a bunch of kids. Kiel then said he was stating his opinion. There was no "attack" nor has there been one.

SONICdopeFRESH

Post by SONICdopeFRESH » Mar 28th, '11, 20:45

Rabid619 wrote:I've been a witness to these "attacks". Its starts off with someone mentioning their like of Alberto Del Rio which causes DMW to say that Del Rio is a jack*ss or some other name along those lines.

In this case once again DMW was not being "attacked" as people were talking about their dislike of John Cena after which he brought up the fact that so many people disliked him and said something about people treating Cena like he killed a bunch of kids. Kiel then said he was stating his opinion. There was no "attack" nor has there been one.
In his defense, to be fair and not gang on him, I think there were cheap shots thrown towards him however.

All in all, guys, just keep cool about others likings. Ogtherwise the manaconda comes out late night.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Mar 28th, '11, 20:58

Rabid I don't like Del Reio I think he is a Jackass. That's my option. Your saying that people have there own opions and not to get all over them for it. But yet my opion is that Del reio is a jackass and you get all over me for it. WTF. That's just a dubble standard.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 28th, '11, 21:03

Dead Man Walking wrote:Rabid I don't like Del Reio I think he is a Jackass. That's my option. Your saying that people have there own opions and not to get all over them for it. But yet my opion is that Del reio is a jackass and you get all over me for it. WTF. That's just a dubble standard.
I state my opinion that he's not a jackass in response. FYI, its double standard.

Conversation over.