RAW Discussion 3/7

ECWFlairfan

Re: RAW Discussion 3/7

Post by ECWFlairfan » Mar 7th, '11, 21:12

Cena got owned by a MTV reality star... STUPID!!!

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 7th, '11, 21:13

Awesome promo by Miz and he looked even more like a jerk when he did the Peoples Elbow. Great way to get him more heat BUT the crowd was Anti-Cena tonight. I also saw a MIZfit for Life sign in the second row. Lol

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 7th, '11, 21:46

ECWFlairfan wrote:Morrison better not lose...I'll be so mad if he jobs here...
You'll be mad? I was watching with my mom and had to physically cover my mouth to keep from uttering a string of curses that would make a sailor cringe. I am so sick of this bullsh*t.

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Mar 7th, '11, 23:00

They should have switched the Cena/Miz segment with the Austin/JBL/Cole one; that Cena/Miz part sucked big time....

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 8th, '11, 04:56

badnewzxl wrote:They should have switched the Cena/Miz segment with the Austin/JBL/Cole one; that Cena/Miz part sucked big time....
On top of that, Austin appearing on RAW shouldnt have been announced because i honestly expected him to interrupt Cole & JBL. The crowd popped but it would have been bigger if Austin wasnt expected to be on RAW.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 8th, '11, 08:15

Rabid619 wrote:
badnewzxl wrote:They should have switched the Cena/Miz segment with the Austin/JBL/Cole one; that Cena/Miz part sucked big time....
On top of that, Austin appearing on RAW shouldnt have been announced because i honestly expected him to interrupt Cole & JBL. The crowd popped but it would have been bigger if Austin wasnt expected to be on RAW.

that was horrible,,he completely ruined jbls return,,he overshadowed it and made it completely pointless,that better go somewhere,
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Mar 8th, '11, 09:20

I marked out like crazy for JBL, but my gut tells me it was a one time thing. He did his job, he put over heel Michael Cole while giving us one of those Road To Wrestlemania Moments. He's in the Shawn Micheals/Steve Austin club of actually enjoying retirement, and I don't see that changing.

I agree that the segment should have been swapped with Cena's, but I think the goal of the Cena thing was to have Miz close the show and get a little heat, which at this point is kind of pointless. Miz is such an afterthought now that I'm really beginning to think that he has a chance at beating Cena at Wrestlemania. It'd give Miz a ton of credibility, and with Cena giving Rock his seemingly undivided attention, Miz taking advantage of an unprepared Cena is a viable option. Oddly enough, the more they neglect Miz the more interested I am for the match...