Former Impact Interviewer McKenzie Mitchell Signs with WWE

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Former Impact Interviewer McKenzie Mitchell Signs with WWE

Post by cero2k » Sep 12th, '19, 14:35

Source: f4wonline.com

Former Impact Wrestling broadcast team member McKenzie Mitchell is now with WWE.

On her social media accounts today, Mitchell announced that she's joined WWE as an on-air host: "DREAM COME TRUE your newest @WWE on-air host"

Mitchell was part of the Impact broadcast team as a backstage interviewer until departing the promotion this January. She wrote a farewell post to Impact at the time: "Grateful. Changed. IMPACTed. Undoubtedly the most exhilarating and exciting experience of my life thus far. Words can’t describe my appreciation for @impactwrestling and company and all that I’ve learned with this experience. To my friends, family, and fans- you guys rock and are the reason why I love doing what I do each and every day. 2019 is a year of change and I can’t wait to see what the future holds."

House of Hardcore commentator Matt Camp also announced that he's signed with WWE: "My first @WWE event was 2/23/92 in @TheGarden. Appropriately enough, this is my first week as an on-air host/digital talent for WWE. Thanks to everyone who supported me along the way."

Camp is Bleac