CM Punk appearing at Starrcast III, set for one-on-one interview

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

CM Punk appearing at Starrcast III, set for one-on-one interview

Post by cero2k » Jul 18th, '19, 13:47

Source: f4wonline.com

CM Punk will be appearing at Starrcast III next month.

Sports Illustrated announced today that Punk will be taking part in a one-on-one interview at Starrcast on Saturday, August 31, along with doing meet-and-greets that day. Sports Illustrated noted that Starrcast "is independently run, and the Punk appearance is only for Starrcast, not AEW’s All Out pay-per-view later that night."

Punk also did a signing at Pro Wrestling Tees' store in Chicago on the Friday before All In last year.

“Knowing the weekend will be attracting fans from all over the world for AEW, and since I normally only do one signing a year, it’s a great way to maybe meet people that normally I wouldn’t get the chance to otherwise,” Punk told Sports Illustrated. “Looking forward to meeting everyone there.”

“A highlight is easily anytime anyone has a story,” Punk said about meeting fans. "The best part is always finding out how you’ve touched people’s lives in a meaningful way. A lot of it can be heavy; helped someone get clean, helped somehow with the loss of a loved one. I am always touched to know the private intimate stories people have.”

This will be the first time that Punk has appeared at a Starrcast.

Starrcast is taking place at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg in Schaumburg, Illinois from Thursday, August 29 to Sunday, September 1.

Bob-O

Re: CM Punk appearing at Starrcast III, set for one-on-one interview

Post by Bob-O » Jul 18th, '19, 20:15

cero2k wrote: Jul 18th, '19, 13:47 Sports Illustrated noted that Starrcast "is independently run, and the Punk appearance is only for Starrcast, not AEW’s All Out pay-per-view later that night."
That should put things to bed once and for all.