Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Serujuunin
Posts: 2321
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 19:56
Favorite Wrestler: Jeff Hardy
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 21st, '19, 00:17

KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 20th, '19, 11:10
Orton's and Wyatt...as well as Black...are some of the only good ones that immediately come to mind.
I love Aleister's tattoos. Randy's are also good, though that one across his rib cage kinda weirds me out. It doesn't fit, IMO.

As much as I love Jeff, some of his tattoos are super odd. I don't like many of Edge's tattoos either...

Those are all the ones that come to mind, I'm sure there will be more.



User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 18685
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by cero2k » Jun 21st, '19, 08:23

let's not forget AJ's big AJ on the ribcage

Serujuunin
Posts: 2321
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 19:56
Favorite Wrestler: Jeff Hardy
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 21st, '19, 18:09

cero2k wrote:
Jun 21st, '19, 08:23
let's not forget AJ's big AJ on the ribcage
Yeah that... man I remember when it was brand new and it just baffled me. At least now he has his kid’s birthdays under it so it makes a bit more sense but... dude.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 21st, '19, 18:43

Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 21st, '19, 18:09
cero2k wrote:
Jun 21st, '19, 08:23
let's not forget AJ's big AJ on the ribcage
Yeah that... man I remember when it was brand new and it just baffled me. At least now he has his kid’s birthdays under it so it makes a bit more sense but... dude.
It's a popular thing. 2pac had his name on chest I think.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 21st, '19, 20:43

Don't like Richochet's either...just because I'm so tired of that Japanese style...it's Like the new tribal...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 18685
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by cero2k » Jun 21st, '19, 21:46

KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 21st, '19, 20:43
Don't like Richochet's either...just because I'm so tired of that Japanese style...it's Like the new tribal...
Mandalas are the new Tribal. Japanese is timeless, been here forever.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 21st, '19, 23:03

cero2k wrote:
Jun 21st, '19, 21:46
KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 21st, '19, 20:43
Don't like Richochet's either...just because I'm so tired of that Japanese style...it's Like the new tribal...
Mandalas are the new Tribal. Japanese is timeless, been here forever.
Too many things could qualify as the new Tribal...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 22nd, '19, 00:54

Infinity signs, black birds, dream-catchers...inspirational quotes..."hakuna matada"...

GOT-DANG women and their cliche tattoos!
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 18685
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by cero2k » Jun 22nd, '19, 11:57

KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 22nd, '19, 00:54
Infinity signs, black birds, dream-catchers...inspirational quotes..."hakuna matada"...

GOT-DANG women and their cliche tattoos!
Tribal are the new Skulls

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 22nd, '19, 12:11

cero2k wrote:
Jun 22nd, '19, 11:57
KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 22nd, '19, 00:54
Infinity signs, black birds, dream-catchers...inspirational quotes..."hakuna matada"...

GOT-DANG women and their cliche tattoos!
Tribal are the new Skulls
*takes my full skull sleeve and walks out*
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin
Posts: 2321
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 19:56
Favorite Wrestler: Jeff Hardy
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 22nd, '19, 21:02

KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 21st, '19, 20:43
Don't like Richochet's either...just because I'm so tired of that Japanese style...it's Like the new tribal...
Dude I love Ricochet’s, except the font of his tattoo on his chest. That one is bad.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 22nd, '19, 23:46

Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 22nd, '19, 21:02
KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 21st, '19, 20:43
Don't like Richochet's either...just because I'm so tired of that Japanese style...it's Like the new tribal...
Dude I love Ricochet’s, except the font of his tattoo on his chest. That one is bad.
I'm just so sick and tired of seeing that style.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin
Posts: 2321
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 19:56
Favorite Wrestler: Jeff Hardy
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 23rd, '19, 01:54

KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 22nd, '19, 23:46
Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 22nd, '19, 21:02
KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 21st, '19, 20:43
Don't like Richochet's either...just because I'm so tired of that Japanese style...it's Like the new tribal...
Dude I love Ricochet’s, except the font of his tattoo on his chest. That one is bad.
I'm just so sick and tired of seeing that style.
Lol get used to it dude. I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 23rd, '19, 14:58

Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 01:54
KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 22nd, '19, 23:46
Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 22nd, '19, 21:02


Dude I love Ricochet’s, except the font of his tattoo on his chest. That one is bad.
I'm just so sick and tired of seeing that style.
Lol get used to it dude. I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon.
I'm not trying to say "racial identity" of tattoos...but I just find it strange and obnoxious when white dudes get that Japanese style lol...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin
Posts: 2321
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 19:56
Favorite Wrestler: Jeff Hardy
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 23rd, '19, 22:10

KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 14:58
Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 01:54
KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 22nd, '19, 23:46


I'm just so sick and tired of seeing that style.
Lol get used to it dude. I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon.
I'm not trying to say "racial identity" of tattoos...but I just find it strange and obnoxious when white dudes get that Japanese style lol...
I can appreciate that. But I don't think it's going to go away and you might be better off learning to appreciate the art and just letting it be. At least they're good tattoos, and not bad tribal nonsense.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 23rd, '19, 23:05

Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 22:10
KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 14:58
Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 01:54


Lol get used to it dude. I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon.
I'm not trying to say "racial identity" of tattoos...but I just find it strange and obnoxious when white dudes get that Japanese style lol...
I can appreciate that. But I don't think it's going to go away and you might be better off learning to appreciate the art and just letting it be. At least they're good tattoos, and not bad tribal nonsense.
Every time I see tribals I immediately say "No. Stop. You're not Roman Reigns, you're not Batista, you're not Randy Orton in the early 2000s. Just knock it off."
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin
Posts: 2321
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 19:56
Favorite Wrestler: Jeff Hardy
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 24th, '19, 00:44

KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 23:05
Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 22:10
KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 14:58


I'm not trying to say "racial identity" of tattoos...but I just find it strange and obnoxious when white dudes get that Japanese style lol...
I can appreciate that. But I don't think it's going to go away and you might be better off learning to appreciate the art and just letting it be. At least they're good tattoos, and not bad tribal nonsense.
Every time I see tribals I immediately say "No. Stop. You're not Roman Reigns, you're not Batista, you're not Randy Orton in the early 2000s. Just knock it off."
Roman’s are a bit different because they’re a part of his heritage, and the designs and symbols actually have meaning. I mean like, the 90s style of flash tattoos that roid monkeys got that are just a bunch of thick black swirls and shit. I don’t know who started that trend but I hate them for it lol.

And I’m not gonna tell Batista he can’t have whatever tattoos he wants because he’ll break me in half and suck the marrow from my bones.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Jon Moxley Wrestles Big Cass w/Enzo At Independent Event

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 24th, '19, 01:07

Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 24th, '19, 00:44
KILLdozer wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 23:05
Serujuunin wrote:
Jun 23rd, '19, 22:10


I can appreciate that. But I don't think it's going to go away and you might be better off learning to appreciate the art and just letting it be. At least they're good tattoos, and not bad tribal nonsense.
Every time I see tribals I immediately say "No. Stop. You're not Roman Reigns, you're not Batista, you're not Randy Orton in the early 2000s. Just knock it off."
Roman’s are a bit different because they’re a part of his heritage, and the designs and symbols actually have meaning. I mean like, the 90s style of flash tattoos that roid monkeys got that are just a bunch of thick black swirls and shit. I don’t know who started that trend but I hate them for it lol.

And I’m not gonna tell Batista he can’t have whatever tattoos he wants because he’ll break me in half and suck the marrow from my bones.
Roman Reigns' stuff is more of "Polynesian", which is a lesser known name often mistakenly called tribal, because, while technically it started from the manual, hand done, "Stick and poke" style that originated in the islands that actually identified villages and stuff...so they're not the same thing truly.

So I'm not really sure what the proper name for those ones we used to see here and there on Randy Orton and Batista should be referred to, though I guess those technically ARE tribal designs with their own meanings as well...I've never really overly wanted one. It's not the 90's lol.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests